Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Zaria_massacre:the Shameless Nigerian Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria_massacre:the Shameless Nigerian Regime (481 Views)

Nigerian Regime Dragging Feet On Sheikh Zakzaky's Court Case / The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zaria_massacre:the Shameless Nigerian Regime by shehu313: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
#Zaria_Massacre:The shameless Nigerian regime

By Nura Kurma Kano

April 8, 2016

#Zaria_Massacre:The shameless Nigerian regime

When i got the report regarding the outcome of the sittings conducted so far by the bogus committee, set up by the very people who ordered the Zaria massacre, ostensibly to investigate the massacre, my first reaction was astonishment to the point of disbelief, revulsion and disdain for the Salafi Army all mingled together.

For, i read with great astonishment, how the Salafi generals of the Army stood, in the midst of participants, and shamelessly spewed forth fibs upon fibs without consideration for dignity, let alone the fear of God, to exonorate themselves from blame.

According to them, they killed no one, and all the bodies found killed was as a result of stampede! The massacre began in broad day light, and continued for two days, with the salafists and other Sunnis cheering the Army to finish off the ‘Shi’a infidels’, in some cases the salafists civilians assisted the soldiers in murdering some brothers, anyone who escaped the soldiers and got caught by these ‘sunnis’ will be butchered to pieaces with swords, ax or knives.

The doctors at the hospital had witnessed the bringing by soldiers, of corpses numbering hundreds. We have the evidence of mass graves where our brethrens were unceremoniously buried. We have the evidence of burnt corpses of our brothers and sisters, plus the accounts of various survivors, and other eye witnesses not belonging to the movement.

My thought is not on our brethrens killed, for they have achieved the highest position all of us wish to attain. They were the lucky ones, we are the ones whom should be pitied. My thoughts, however, concentrated on the mothers and wives of those killed by the Salafi soldiers at the behest of the Najdi kingdom of the family of Saud. How, i thought, would these mothers feel when they heard what these lying coward generals said? I am sure that, if not the path of the Ahlul Bait A.S is a Noble path, these women would have lost the circadian rhythm of life and fallen into a tesseract of time so much that day and night would be blended into one, due to the agony they were subjected to.

Among these brave women, there are those who lost 5 children, there are those who lost 4, there are those who lost 3 and their husbands, yet they stood firm, not recanting, for a moment, their unflinching belief in Shiism and the noble path they are cleaving to. Now, the killers of their sons and daughters and husbands are denying killing anyone.

My admiration for these sisters is limitless. I always said, men are weak, and sometimes full of treachery. Our women are the backbone of our struggle for emancipation from the tyranny of this Salafi regime.

Go on persevering o sisters, I swear to God, anyone who has a hand in the murder of your children, husbands, brothers or sisters will be destroyed by the wrath of Allah The Sublime, The Most High. And the time is not far away, God willing

#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky

Nura Kurma Kano
Kano, Nigeria.

https://elbinawi./2016/04/08/zaria_massacrethe-shameless-nigerian-regime-by-nura-kurma-kano/
Re: Zaria_massacre:the Shameless Nigerian Regime by Naijacitizen(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
This Nura Kurma (deaf/hearing impaired) happen to be my friend. He is a master of propaganda among all deaf people in Kano belonging to Shiite.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Projects: Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS / Statistics Of South East States Hospitality Index / Falana: No To $2bn Chinese Loan,buhari Must First Recover Stolen, Diverted $200b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.