Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics (34882 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Nbote(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
onoslove:
Thank you joor. They have not finished feeding the ones in the north, yet they are clamouring for the ones in Edo state.

If dey had been clamouring for something considerate and meaningful it would have made sense. Dey didn't even make any meaningful contributions except for claim dey were being forcefully converted to Christians...
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by lepasharon(f): 1:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Chaii ppl are suffering in the north o sad
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Gamesmart: 2:47am On Apr 10, 2016
This is while Saraki is getting over N60m a year as Senator and ex-Governor.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by driand(m): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2016
Nkemtreasure:

Wrong thought from a human being. We are all humans and if they did it to Biafrans, should these innocent children be the ones to pay

This is no more govt whahala anymore. I'd also call on churches, Mosques, cooperate organisations that pay for useless adverts and individuals to please do something.
Also I think we need trusted channels to send aid to these people. God bless you my sister and other people working there for your sacrifices.
those biafran children wer innocent too, and in the case of this IDP Camps sometimes the sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the children.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by driand(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
This is a clear example of the legendary adage,"what goes around comes around "

This picture reminds me of the imagery of the Biafran/Nigerian war.Too bad,as usual the innocent kids share in the suffering as well.

God help them!
well said, nne where have you been?
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by driand(m): 6:44am On Apr 10, 2016
A7:

I do not know about any non Muslim who have done more than what Atiku does for the IDPs. None of your brethrens local/international attempted to do half of what Atiku Alone does.

When you searched "Atiku visit Idps" you will see that even this month he's there for them.

When you non Muslims frequently throw allegations that Boko haram's sole aim is to wipe out non Muslims and that the Idp camps constitutes just non Muslims, I expected you to be at the fore-front of lending a helping hand to rehabilitate those idps but the reverse is the case.

So before you accuse Hausa/Fulani of negligence it will interest us if you can share with us what your non Hausa/Fulani keepers do to help those people.
how many donations did the children from the east get from the hausa/fulani during/after the civil war? Bro, it's all man for himself if a non hausa/fulani decides to help be grateful and if they have only pity to offer, be grateful,, considering how much pity or donations the easterners got from their compatriots up north during/after the civil war..

1 Like

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by honeycrown(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Why will people not help or just be silent if they don't have anything to give. Just gave my widows' mite. I pray God to help us in this country. This is really pathetic.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by nellyelitz(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2016
And And the dullard is roaming around the globe
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by mfujah(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2016
omg..... this is terrible.....
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by smoothlips(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2016
domopps:
Jisos! Things really looks horrible in that borno idp oooooo..........

The plea should rather go to the government and not from individual plus who's operating this account just wana make sure someone ain't taking an advantage!

God have mercy on your kids

Cheeeeers
Make donation or keep quiet...after shouting "chai" "eeeyaah" no action
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by smoothlips(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2016
driand:
how many donations did the children from the east get from the hausa/fulani during/after the civil war? Bro, it's all man for himself if a non hausa/fulani decides to help be grateful and if they have only pity to offer, be grateful,, considering how much pity or donations the easterners got from their compatriots up north during/after the civil war..
The civil war was centuries ago...and am sure u didn't witness it....and you are very slow if u still blame that war for your woes
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by 100Cents: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Nkemtreasure:

Wrong thought from a human being. We are all humans and if they did it to Biafrans, should these innocent children be the ones to pay

This is no more govt whahala anymore. I'd also call on churches, Mosques, cooperate organisations that pay for useless adverts and individuals to please do something.
Also I think we need trusted channels to send aid to these people. God bless you my sister and other people working there for your sacrifices.

Sending help to these refugees has to be directly like what Pastor Paul Enenche did in Agatu.

So the people in charge wont divert what is donated. Nigerians get mind o.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by 100Cents: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2016
TrueSenator:
Meanwhile someone is planning to travel to China lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry

Someone called him cow.

That man is plain silly. He keeps smiling with obama as if that is what will give Nigerians food.

1 Like

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by folamog(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2016
and Wizkid and Linda Ikeji are over there acting like children over who gdt money pass, Sangò should fire their heads with thunder, for not usong their money for good!
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by domopps(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2016
smoothlips:

Make donation or keep quiet...after shouting "chai" "eeeyaah" no action

Thanks boss! Happy Sun

But so sure if you had gone tru the whole comment you wouldn't have quoted me!

Cheeeers
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by alizma: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You **** always find a way to involve others in your dance of shame. Your extended relatives are being mistreated ; kept and neglected like a flick from a vintage zombie movie and in your delusional bid to divert attention away from the institutionalized greed of your self-serving ,nepotic Northern oligarchs ****

Face your mirror and punch whoever reflects in it in the face.

your response is just an organized pieces of rubbish.

I have only advice you IPODs on the consequences of war, you have d choice to take it or leave it. one thing is certain, when d chips are down your elites will surely go the way of Ojukwu leaving people like you to wallow in abject poverty.
before u embrace the let's go to war option, remember that the eating of japu mmirin and some other food in Igbo land are decision taking out of starvation during d biafran war.
while u are hear vibrating ignorantly, your elites have just denied you a rail project in 2016 budget just for their political interest. thanks to the man your are calling names, who had insisted that he must see details of the budget before he attest to it.
I spent 15yrs in your land and I didn't see that love between you that is pushing you to clamour for Biafra except the love of money from oil.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by akigbemaru: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2016
IDP camp
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Ayoakpan: 10:48pm On May 27, 2017
this is so hrt breaking I swear chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates / Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.