Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues (34824 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Sundaland: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dele Momodu, chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has weighed in on the uproar generated by the release of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s academic record by the Chicago State University (CSU).

According to him, lawyers like Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation were mute because the case is indefensible.

Recall that Tinubu is being accused by former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar of forging his CSU certificate submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The Director of Strategic Communications of the PDP’s defunct campaign council further criticised those asking him to support Tinubu because they are friends but said he could not align with forgery.

The Publisher of the Ovation Magazine said: “Stop surrounding yourself with sycophants who don’t know anything. There are more intelligent people in Nigeria who will advise you. Go and find them. They are there.

“Nobody can justify forgery, nobody! Lawyers know that anyway so I’m sure that people like Fani-Kayode , know. They can’t justify it, that’s why they are all keeping quiet now.”

He submitted that the President needs to apologise and it is left for Nigerians to accept or not.

“Why can’t you just apologise and move on? Like I said, it doesn’t mean people will accept that apology. At least start from somewhere, you are insulting us.

“And you are allowing these boys who are just coming to collect peanuts to insult everybody on social media? I will defend a man who has the courage to apologise,” Momodu added.

“Atiku has invested his resources in his belief and principles and has moved on. He has fulfilled all righteousness. Anyone with common sense will just apologize. To be insulting Nigerians on top of it is the height of shameless.

“I will defend a man who has the courage to apologize. I’ve not been an apostle of Tinubu’s style of politics. There are things my body cannot take. Some people can be voluntary slaves but he knows me, I’m not one of them,” he said during a Facebook Live session.

The post Dele Momodu Gives Reason For Fani-Kayode’s Silence On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga appeared first on Information Nigeria.

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/10/dele-momodu-gives-reason-for-fani-kayodes-silence-on-tinubus-certificate-saga/

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Sundaland: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tinubu Asked to Strip Atiku of GCON National Honour for “not being loyal”…..for going against “National Interest”
Wahala grin

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/10/tinubu-asked-to-strip-atiku-of-gcon-national-honour-for-going-against-national-interest/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by wrongnumber: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
I just don't like this noise.

Yes Tinubu forged it but in the court, matters are judged differently.

People on this forum know I am so against Tinubu and YES As I wrote, Tinubu is a criminal, a drug lord and I weep for Nigeria for having such a man in Aso Rock.

Nevertheless, has Atiku taken care of all loosed ends?

What if Tinubu says he got the certificate from a third party vendor and goes on to name one, how will Atiku counter this?

The supreme court is not where you go to start arguing nonsense. It is an appellant court and you must go there with all facts.

Festus Keyamo has given Atiku a head start nd Atiku in all his wisdom should know what to do.

Keyamo said and I quote...

"Atiku Should Find Third-Party Vendor Which Issued Chicago University Replacement Certificate To Tinubu, Get It To Deny Its Authenticity –Keyamo"

This is very crucial and not all these noise making by Dele momodu or Atiku.

I expect Atiku to have already asked CSU to give him the list of all the authorized third party vendors and also to have contacted all of them to deny issuing it and that will put Tinubu in a tight corner.

If the Supreme court accepts the evidence and Atiku flops this time again then he should just resign to his fate and I expect David Hudeyin in all his wisdom to know this better.

Furthermore, in the advent that the supreme court does not admit the evidence or rules in Tinubu's favour, they should still go ahead with the Criminal investigation and prosecution of Tinubu by making CSU revoke his degree as well as South West college cos he clearly forged the documents he used to gain admission into Darley college thereby rendering his degree at CSU non and void.

I feel like cursing every one instrumental to allowing this monumental criminal be in charge of Nigeria.

115 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by greggng: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
When fani kayode couldn't talk again ..I know something is fundamentally wrong.

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Christistruth03: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by KanwuliaExtra: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
You want him to disgrace himself?
Pig get level abeg o. grin
No self-respecting human will support certificate forgery!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Racoon(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Femi Fani-Kayode deafening silence is really deafening The man knows what is on ground.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by KanwuliaExtra: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
Even Ribadu dare not blasphem. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by KanwuliaExtra: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
Even the rice and beans CORN-fessor Soyinka don see GBAJUE wey pass am. grin

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Jostoman: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sometimes FFK can defend evil but this one hook him for neck. grin grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by slivertongue: 12:50am On Oct 14, 2023
ffk will sure reply him with an epistle, with tantrums.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by StOla: 12:53am On Oct 14, 2023
Dele, who is Siddiq Abubakar of 1965 only?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by walex2(m): 1:23am On Oct 14, 2023
Fani kayode is not talking again because he was expecting to be appointed as a minister. So he considered all his efforts during the campaign as wasted efforts

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Raskimonojendor: 1:50am On Oct 14, 2023
E choke grin grin grin

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by boxypane(m): 2:42am On Oct 14, 2023
Dele na my boy. E never reach your turn, you'd soon be called.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Ofunaofu: 2:43am On Oct 14, 2023
FFK will respond

He is only waiting to be brought on board just as Bayo Onanuga have now been appointed SA to Tinubu on information and strategy

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Tulsaguy: 3:34am On Oct 14, 2023
K
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Dest8sman: 4:02am On Oct 14, 2023
Una wan FKK to talk with empty stomach? Impossible. Give him amala or one appointment, let us see if he will not open his mouth waaaaa!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by tesppidd: 6:13am On Oct 14, 2023
Lol

This Dele Momodu does not know FFK.

FFK is mute because he has not been given food, he has not been given appointment.

Give him food now, and see that he can even defend Lucifer.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by bewla(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2023
Jump
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Xwizard: 6:26am On Oct 14, 2023
how about Supreme Court disqualifying all of them, Tinubu oo! Atiku oo! Obi, ogunlere, sadiqu and the rest. All of you should step down and find your levels. You all are not morally upright to be our leaders.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Chispa: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2023
Dele is a geee
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by AntiChristian: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2023
Same Dele BAT gave some dough while on exile!

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by ecolime(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2023
Racoon:
Femi Fani-Kayode deafening silence is really deafening The man knows what is on ground.
What is on ground?

Thank God this is 2023. We all have access to social media. The useless outcome of Atiku's fishing expedition is in the public domain for us to laugh at.

Gone are the days of empty conspiracy theories.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by LegallyBlunt: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2023
kiss

What Thuvb has done will reach everybody that has permitted it, in one way or the other. A known, indefensible criminal as president? Never before seen. EVEN COLUMBIA, IN ALL THEIR FEAR AND THREAT OF VIOLENCE REJECTED PABLO ESCOBAR.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Adebaba1(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2023
ffk needs appointment

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Lovenorth: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2023
FFK's big front teeth are tired of saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Fryzi(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2023
Hand don dey meet am. Political ashawo
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by vivalavida(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2023
wrongnumber:

People on this forum know I am so against Tinubu and YES As I wrote, Tinubu is a criminal, a drug lord and I weep for Nigeria for having such a man in Aso Rock.

What if Tinubu says he got the certificate from a third party vendor and goes on to name one, how will Atiku counter this?

The supreme court is not where you go to start arguing nonsense. It is an appellant court and you must go there with all facts.

Festus Keyamo has given Atiku a head start nd Atiku in all his wisdom should know what to do.

"Atiku Should Find Third-Party Vendor Which Issued Chicago University Replacement Certificate To Tinubu, Get It To Deny Its Authenticity –Keyamo"

I expect Atiku to have already asked CSU to give him the list of all the authorized third party vendor and also to have contacted all of them to deny issuing it and that will put Tinubu in a tight corner.

If the Supreme court accepts the evidence and Atiku flops this time again the he should just resign to his fate and I expect David Hudeyin in all his wisdom to know this better.

Furthermore, in the advent that the supreme court does not admit the evidence or rule in Tinubu's favour, they should still go ahead with the Criminal investigation and prosecution of Tinubu by making CSU revoke his degree as well as South West college cos he clearly forged the documents he used to gain admission into Darley college thereby rendering his degree at CSU non and void.

I feel like cursing every one instrumental to allowing this monumental criminal be in charge of Nigeria.

Oga stop making noise. People like u have refused to read CSU deposition. The school registrar said individuals cannot get certificates from third party directly. Individuals who need replacement certificate has to apply to the school. It is the school that will give the job to a third party. Tinubu has not even collected his original certificate. So what is the need for a replacement certificate? Not collecting the original certificate and his trascript revealing he still has some outstanding criteria to fulfil in the sense that there are some exams he needs to resit should tell you that he never graduated. So stop being clever by half. Tinubu is parading a forged certificate.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2023
The Man still dey wait for his own appointment as he no wan Bleep up knowing his lose mouth may put him in trouble , him don dey use style shift grounds and he no wan Bleep up at all at all. Him nah King of Atenu, Mr food hunter aka Anywhere belle face no get political party, if obi enter today ,he go turn himself to his PA.

Tinubu self sabbi ham, I hope Tinubu pity ham last last. Them go fit fight for Jagaban the Baba no regret

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Ofunaofu: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol

This Dele Momodu does not know FFK.

FFK is mute because he has not been given food, he has not been given appointment.

Give him food now, and see that he can even defend Lucifer.

😁😁

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by LegallyBlunt: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2023
wrongnumber:

I expect Atiku to have already asked CSU to give him the list of all the authorized third party vendor and also to have contacted all of them to deny issuing it and that will put Tinubu in a tight corner.

If the Supreme court accepts the evidence and Atiku flops this time again the he should just resign to his fate and I expect David Hudeyin in all his wisdom to know this better.

Furthermore, in the advent that the supreme court does not admit the evidence or rule in Tinubu's favour, they should still go ahead with the Criminal investigation and prosecution of Tinubu by making CSU revoke his degree as well as South West college cos he clearly forged the documents he used to gain admission into Darley college thereby rendering his degree at CSU non and void.

I[b] expect Atiku to have already asked CSU to give him the list of all the authorized third party vendor and also to have contacted all of them to deny issuing it and that will put Tinubu in a tight corner.[/b]

CSU already stated that they have no authorized third party vendors! Don't allow keyamo and the rest deceive you. Even uniabuja doesn't have such, much less an institution like CSU. Does it even make sense?

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.