Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? (796 Views)

What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? by Jhosh(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
What's your view about this?
Nobody has been able to say "Yes or No" concerning this so far..

Here is the question *

A situation where you get waylaid in you car by armed robbers and then after the "cocking of guns,the threats and other physical assaults"

They pop up the usual question
" Where is the money ?"

Does saying you don't have money a sin ? When you really do. Can that be Categorised into a sin for lieing or not?

In other way round,you got shot nd "DIED" Where will you end up ? Heaven or hell ?
(everyone knows when such statement is said, they rather waste people who has nothing)

Most people view about this wll be that's not a sin ;God wll understand but It was made straight in the bible to speak the truth no matter the consequences..#

Genesis 3:4
Leviticus 19:11
Psalm 119:163
Proverbs 12:22
Proverbs 13:5
These are some bible verses that talked about "Falsehood"..

Lalasticlala..'Show

1 Like

Re: What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
This question nob for here mehn grin

..' E get some time wey you just v to lie to save yourself frm the worse..'
Its not a sin ' ..(Human view)
And its still a sin..(Religion view)
Re: What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's better not to lie.

It is a sin biblically.
Re: What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? by odijeks(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
in such a situation, the robbers wont just swallow the "i dont have money" gist, they'll definately search u. na unless you don hide the money for one korro like that before lying go come your mind
Re: What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? by Freksy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jhosh:
Nobody has been able to say "Yes or No" concerning this so far..

Here is the question *

A situation where you get waylaid in you car by armed robbers and then after the "cocking of guns,the threats and other physical assaults"

They pop up the usual question
" Where is the money ?"

Does saying you don't have money a sin ? When you really do. Can that be Categorised into a sin for lieing or not?

YES, because I valued money more than my life. NO, because the money I had was not for the armed robbers.

In other way round,you got shot nd "DIED" Where will you end up ? Heaven or hell ?

To Hell, because everyone, good or bad, goes there at death. Hell is nothing but grave.

(everyone knows when such statement is said, they rather waste people who has nothing)
I disagree!

Most people view about this wll be that's not a sin ;God wll understand but It was made straight in the bible to speak the truth no matter the consequences..#

Genesis 3:4
Leviticus 19:11
Psalm 119:163
Proverbs 12:22
Proverbs 13:5
These are some bible verses that talked about "Falsehood"..

Lalasticlala..'Show

As stated above.
Re: What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? by Jhosh(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Freksy:

YES, because I valued money more than my life. NO, because the money I had was not for the armed robbers.

TO HELL, because EVERYONE, GOOD or bad, goes there at death. Hell is nothing but grave.

I disagree!

As stated above.
I disagree bruh..
Good people dnt end up in hell..
Everything in this life has opposite side..'. Hell is for d bad ones..'

(1) (Reply)

Our Forefathers Or Fraud? / The Man Behind The Jesus Photo / Atheist To Agnostic: The Experiences That Shapes Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.