Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak (2299 Views)

Prominent Nigerians Plotting ‘civilian Coup’ Against Buhari – Groups / FG Places Prominent Nigerians Under Watch / Presidency To Probe Nigerians Named In Panama Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by obiremy: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
World leaders, top politicians, fraudsters and drug barons, celebrities, billionaires and sports stars, were among those named and shamed in what looks to be the biggest ever leak of inside information in history.

Covering 40 years of emails, financial records and passport details, an investigation by more than 100 media groups shows how some of the world’s most powerful people have secreted away their money in offshore jurisdictions.
The cache of 11.5 million records of financial secrecy of the billionaires included some prominent Nigerians.
Below is a list of Nigerians named in the leak so far:
1. Senate President Bukola Saraki
2. Toyin Saraki (Wife of Senate President)
3. Laolu Saraki (a relative of Senate President)
4. Former Senate President David Mark
5. Former Delta State Governor James Ibori
6. Former Defence Minister Gen. Yakubu Danjuma
7. Aliko Dangote
8. Obi Asika
9. Olufela Ibidapo
10. Sayyu Dantata (a relative of Aliko Dangote)

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/list-of-prominent-nigerians-named-in.html
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by chocolateme(f): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Phyno come and see oo
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by zico530(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why more of the Sarakis? If you believe the Panama paper is as fake as APC click like. If you think it is real click share.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by EazyMoh(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Who e epp?
Omo make complain about this fuel thing too. Just bought a liter for N230! Oga PMB no be like dis you promise us o. I don forget hin dey 4 China sef.
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by mooremoney(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can't find ma name......... That list ain't complete without ma name @op
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by Goodcare(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
na waoooo
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can someone help publish the so called leaked Paper because I don't believe anything that comes out of this APC government lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Any LIE is possible in the present state of things grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy..... what if you heard that OBJ or TINUBU or BUHARI's name is there....how would you verify it? undecided undecided undecided

PUBLISH the leaked Paper and not a cheap story from a blog or I won't believe it....Period!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by yarimo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ohhh my God saraki again? saraki this saraki that,Justice Danladi I am running out of patients.
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by haqun: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Who is OBI ASIKA?
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by DaBullIT(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Those names are just the tip of the iceberg

I heard more will be released in May , so do not jubilate just yet

And i hope these people who have been indicted will be investigated before May , Fined, and if the need be , Jailed so that when some other names start popping up some goats won't say it's witch hunt
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hehehe as e dey hot
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by cktheluckyman: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bukola Saraki was not named please get your facts right.It is only his wife Toyin and brother Laolu that were named.Please get your facts right
Re: List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
No Atiku and IBB yet.

(1) (Reply)

Avengers Blows Up Another Pipeline As Military consider Action Against Militants / A Soldier Shows His Dabbing Skills / Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.