Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket (51976 Views)

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday / Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by IVORY2009(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
that's my brother omenka for you mana ala ga efeju ndi be fa anya ebea cool
he has to change.......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Dollyak(f): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
What's with the morbid picture? At least respect the man and his family privacy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nebuchadnezar: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
Whatever it is you said, I wish your mother more. smiley
lie nsi ebea
peace be upon you my brother maka egbe igwe ga agbagbu ndi bunu ebea

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by flokii: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
shocked shocked

so d guy die true true..

buh I've seen this kind of stunt in RED.. one Bruce willis film like that

hmmmn.. *thinking

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by neonly: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by tempest01(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Did anyone tickle him?

JK.....RIP to the dead
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by beautyerhu86(f): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jimiyke:
For my like who doubt that this man is died or Still alive , here comes his corpse

This man is died!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by samtee37(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rip MRS ALAMIEYESIA

Oh sorry... Mr alamieyesia grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by EgusiSoup: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tolexander:
I still don't believe this!

Alamiesegha na real actor, his costume manager no get rival.

It is not easy cross dressing to escape the UK security, so feigning corpse by Alamiesegha to avoid Nigerian government can't be surprising!

That whole story was a hoax that never happened. Nigerians are really gullible undecided

*spits**
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why dem no put cotton for the man noise? Hmmmm still a playlet just to take pix, mk everybody go

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nebuchadnezar: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
IVORY2009:

he has to change.......
Omenka needs to change because afo ga asagbu nne ya

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by ibietela2(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
That is NOT Alamieseigha. Period.

It's your FATHER i guess?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by DauraDullard0(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tolexander:

It is not easy cross dressing to escape the UK security, so feigning corpse by Alamiesegha to avoid Nigerian government can't be surprising!
And some people actually gave you LIKES for this nonsense you wrote here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Still doesn't look dead. This man acting better pass nollywood.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by dalambusu(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
From dust to dust. We must face the Creator one day whether we are ready or not. Whether we go to meet with Him or He come to meet with us, all I know is that there will be a meeting between us and the creator. All men are mortal. We all must die but when, where and how is what is uncertain. So let's live righteously so that when the Master calls we gladly answer. Lord help to live daily with the mindset of meeting with you. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by omenka(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
steppin:

Just kidding with person papa death? May God forgive your irresponsible statement.
No be you dey answer Igbo name? You no understand again?
He said, "Thunder go fire you well well. Say you be corpse. He also said you go purge die! Make you go chop shiit! Hahahahha! Onuku!
"igbo name". The ignorance of these people is so irritating. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nebuchadnezar: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dollyak:
What's with the morbid picture? At least respect the man and his family privacy.
can we marry kiss
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by kbbanj10(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tolexander:

u must be a commedian alibaba & co must b learners

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Tearg1: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
After he fought for the development of his people, this is how they treated him. May God forgive them...
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by lollmaolol(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jimiyke:
For my like who doubt that this man is died or Still alive , here comes his corpse

The corpse is smiling

They said he was killed by Buhari

They said he died of hypertension

I m not even sure which one to believe

Which world am I , Choi

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by omenka(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
ibietela2:

It's your FATHER i guess?
Hmmm. Seen. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Luckylife:
Doubting Thomas if u still don't believe now , better see your doctors
where are those APC broom carrying demons here, come see for yaselves.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by omenka(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
See how they all wanna get a piece of "Omenka". Feels so good seeing them getting worked up honestly. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by ibietela2(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
Hmmm. Seen. cheesy

Ok, how enjoyment?
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by korastic: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
May he rest in peace
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by pinkcita: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
I want to ask if obasanjo is at this burial?anyone got answers?...obasanjo obasanjo obasanjo
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Baddyguy: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
beautyerhu86:

This man is died!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Your English would have still Killed him.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by zikter(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
This life shall. we shld live so as to leave a good legacy behind.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by IVORY2009(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
"igbo name". The ignorance of these people is so irritating. cheesy

The last time I was checking, you're from Kwara State, how come u're answering an "Igbo" name? grin cheesy answer = A) To deceive the people B)To stay in b/w the lines C) All of the above D) Non of the above.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari β€˜An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President / Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.