Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? (25611 Views)

I Hate Tecno Camon Cm / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! / I Hate Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by JanethEze(f): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Because everybody wants to form big boy and big girl.

Exactly! It's just so vain!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by JanethEze(f): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Tecno phones are very reliable and most of all affordable

Preach sister!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
JanethEze:

Preach sister!
yes oh. My tecno Phone hasn't done me wrong
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
JanethEze:

Exactly! It's just so vain!
I'm telling u. They worry about the wrong things. They would rather go and sell their kidney for a flashy phone than settle for something that is seen as cheap but has the same features as that flashy thing o!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by JanethEze(f): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
I'm telling u. They worry about the wrong things. They would rather go and sell their kidney for a flashy phone than settle for something that is seen as cheap but has the same features as that flashy thing o!

I tire o.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by FrozeBABE: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
maybe they are sizing it with the eyes of the formal tecno...even the formal introduced us to the word of smart phones
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by majorclems: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
the only set of individual i wud pardon for such statements are those that they gv birth to in 2013...think
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by kennybenjminz: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
majorclems:
the only set of individual i wud pardon for such statements are those that they gv birth to in 2013...think
i get...they made me test wot android is like
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by majorclems: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
it won't my dear
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by selfdefence: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Really? I think on the contrary Nigerians love tecno phones o
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by nuelski10: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2016
I don't start hating anything pointlessly.....have yu guys taken ur time to check the specs of tecno phones being released.....recycling the same specs for different devices....check out the specs of the boom j8 and the l8+.....the only difference is the battery....nobody should yarn dust about the headset or music trash......I'm talking bout the hardware.....they are so similar but at different price range.....early dis year I bought a Camon c8.....I saw the specs and was thinking it would be a dope phone.....I was utterly disappointed with the multitasking issues.....so disappointing apps will just close for absolutely no reason....I don't think if anyone gets how annoying dis is...I'm done with tecno....if yu like the brand and the phones they release tho......have fun.....opinions differ wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by BenKafor(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
and it never will Ma
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by BenKafor(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Tecno phones are very reliable and most of all affordable
and trendy too
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by flexcity82: 4:43am On Jun 07, 2016
i mean u will have to fork out big chunk of cash to use a decent smartphone. ko need
stevepeters:
AS in ehn......the only make sense Samsung phones are about a 100k above!

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by Nero2220(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2016
I quit agree that tecno phones have significantly improve in quality over the years. And I believe this had to do with some of the tongue lashing they got from their customers. One of the problems I had with tecno was the total absence of post-sales service; OTA was something you could only dream about, as a tecno user. But recently, the camon c8 was upgraded from Android 5.0 to 6.0. This is a great improvement. But I still believe that the Phantom 5 is over valued. Yes, great phone but, it does not worth that price when compared to Infinix zero 3, in terms of specs
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2016
tis simple tecno users hv bn waiting fr OTA update fr like for eva nw..phantom z,R7 etc.. tis jx j8 n c8 dah hv received anyform of update so far...so wah happens tew d rest?? unlike samsung almost all thr device if nat all ,get frequent update
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by RitzyPrince(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Improve or Not…TECNO x TECNO…CHINKO cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by TohKunBoh: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:
OP

Do not pay attention to those rumour mongers

All some people do is Hate on what they cannot have

I like Tecno ooooo

Like this post if you like Tecno too
many likes..nice one
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by TohKunBoh: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nero2220:
I quit agree that tecno phones have significantly improve in quality over the years. And I believe this had to do with some of the tongue lashing they got from their customers. One of the problems I had with tecno was the total absence of post-sales service; OTA was something you could only dream about, as a tecno user. But recently, the camon c8 was upgraded from Android 5.0 to 6.0. This is a great improvement. But I still believe that the Phantom 5 is over valued. Yes, great phone but, it does not worth that price when compared to Infinix zero 3, in terms of specs
infinix zero doesn't have thumbprint nah,it doesn't have a camera that's as sharp as the phantom 5 own,I'm yet to meet it though but I have met the phantom 5
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by mosjames: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
selfdefence:
Really? I think on the contrary Nigerians love tecno phones o
Maybe becuase they made it possible for low income earners to own a smartphone
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by lastbaff(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
TohKunBoh:
infinix zero doesn't have thumbprint nah,it doesn't have a camera that's as sharp as the phantom 5 own,I'm yet to meet it though but I have met the phantom 5
Tecno Phantom 5 is a cool device. See the full specs here: Tecno phantom 5 specs & current price in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by tech2477: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
OP said he hates Tecno phones and you still have to mention Infinix in here. mescheeeewwww
TohKunBoh:
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by TohKunBoh: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
lastbaff:

Tecno Phantom 5 is a cool device. See the full specs here: Tecno phantom 5 specs & current price in Nigeria
is this ur blog?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by FrozeBABE: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
playing a song by 2baba on the boom player... "if nobody talk abt u then you nobody"
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by FrozeBABE: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
mosjames:

Maybe becuase they made it possible for low income earners to own a smartphone
you really thinking... so why are they hating
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by mosjames: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2016
FrozeBABE:

you really thinking... so why are they hating
No matter how good you are, they'll always be criticizers
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by lastbaff(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
TohKunBoh:
is this ur blog?
Yes Sir.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by kolexepana: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
FrozeBABE:
playing a song by 2baba on the boom player... "if nobody talk abt u then you nobody"
"Whether na true dem talk or na Lie"
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by jonmoveek: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
FrozeBABE:
I swear, means say Tecno don blow o
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by jonmoveek: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
mosjames:

No matter how good you are, they'll always be criticizers

Even Jesus and Muhammad sere criticized
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by jonmoveek: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
tech2477:
OP said he hates Tecno phones and you still have to mention Infinix in here. mescheeeewwww
Infinix and Tecno are one big family
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by mosjames: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
jonmoveek:

Even Jesus and Muhammad sere criticized
Some criticize God sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker / Why You Shouldn't Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 If You Already Own S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.