Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (391856 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
wahza:

is your friend still a student?
We both graduated December last year.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by wahza(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
ProfChris10:
We both graduated December last year.
fingers crossed... let wait and see
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by dammygoody(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hmmm.. The new information on the Telegram page is quite interesting..
#Fingers crossed
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Sylverly(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
dammygoody:
#Fingers crossed
what's the Telegram link
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by wahza(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2020
dammygoody:
#Fingers crossed
Very very... And seems like it's over 4 2015 Engineering awardees but again 2 or 3 people said they were paid..
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2020
wahza:

Very very... And seems like it's over 4 2015 Engineering awardees but again 2 or 3 people said they were paid..
Their verification system is crap. How do they explain paying some 2015 awardeees and leaving some when we all met the minimum academic requirement. Something is not right here. It is not about 2015, even other years some are yet to get paid. See i have removed my mind from the cash. It is really bad that they never completed their own part of the contract when the students met the mimimum requirements. It is very bad.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by wahza(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
ProfChris10:

Their verification system is crap. How do they explain paying some 2015 awardeees and leaving some when we all met the minimum academic requirement. Something is not right here. It is not about 2015, even other years some are yet to get paid. See i have removed my mind from the cash. It is really bad that they never completed their own part of the contract when the students met the mimimum requirements. It is very bad.
it's ORM that's at fault... they are not legit
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by dammygoody(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2020
wahza:

You see, that's the confusion there, why pay some and delay others?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by dammygoody(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2020
wahza:

it's ORM that's at fault... they are not legit
I fault ORM verification system big time... But that lady claims they are not part of the payment process..

Like ProfChris10, I have removed my mind jare
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
dammygoody:

I fault ORM verification system big time... But that lady claims they are not part of the payment process..

Like ProfChris10, I have removed my mind jare

ORM flopped big time, Agbami only pay those list given by ORM. Imagine the lady does not know that Agbami has always paid most final year students when they graduated due to the delay of previous payments. Imagine she was saying it was verification for 2019/2020 whereas before dragnet handed over to them it was supposed to be for 2018/2019 academic session.
These new guys messed up everything.

I can tell you very many people were not paid. This is far worse than when dragent handled it.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Littlefirebird(f): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please I need my fellow scholars insight on applying for this year’s Agbami scholarship.
We all know the scholarship is intended for 200 level student.Normally,without the impediment caused by the ongoing ASUU strike I should be in my 200 level first semester but due the the strike I’m still in 100 level and I only have my first semester results sorted.
Do you think it’s wise for me to still apply or should I just wait till next year.
Your input will be highly appreciated.

PS;I’m a medical student in a state university and this scholarship will go a long way in financing my Education
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThrustReverser(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Littlefirebird:
Please I need my fellow scholars insight on applying for this year’s Agbami scholarship.
We all know the scholarship is intended for 200 level student.Normally,without the impediment caused by the ongoing ASUU strike I should be in my 200 level first semester but due the the strike I’m still in 100 level and I only have my first semester results sorted.
Do you think it’s wise for me to still apply or should I just wait till next year.
Your input will be highly appreciated.

PS;I’m a medical student in a state university and this scholarship will go a long way in financing my Education
You can apply...
There will be no punishment if you don't get selected.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Grateful02(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Littlefirebird if your admission letter reads "2018/2019 session, sure you can apply using your 1st semester CGPA transcript.
To the awardees, I greet you all. Please when exactly did agbami or chevron last make payments? Coupled with the fact that there will be no exams for this year's application how long might it take to start awarding the scholarship??
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Where did u get the info about no exam
Grateful02:
Littlefirebird if your admission letter reads "2018/2019 session, sure you can apply using your 1st semester CGPA transcript.
To the awardees, I greet you all. Please when exactly did agbami or chevron last make payments? Coupled with the fact that there will be no exams for this year's application how long might it take to start awarding the scholarship??
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Xandre: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2020
ThankGod001:
Twas stated in the Application Notice
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Grateful02(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Read carefully on the advert(i.e from start-last word) sir
ThankGod001:
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
o yeah, ive seen it
Grateful02:
Read carefully on the advert(i.e from start-last word) sir
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by pidu: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good evening everyone,
I have not been paid since last year, hope all is well
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Loris576(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2021
pidu:
Good evening everyone,
I have not been paid since last year, hope all is well
have you been updating your results as required?

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by pidu: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2021
No, I didn't get any mail to do that. Is there anything I can still do??
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by mancharlie: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by mancharlie: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Any news for 2020/2021

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by pidu: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Latest on Agbami scholarship 2021
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Freshigur: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2021
pidu:
Latest on Agbami scholarship 2021

Have they started shortlisting applicants??
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by mancharlie: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Freshigur:

Have they started shortlisting applicants??

No
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Freshigur: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
mancharlie:

No

agbami has shortlisted
check your mails guys
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by mancharlie: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
This thing is serious what are they trying to do.. how many persona Dem wan give this scholarship naa?.

This optimum resource management is not serious
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by mancharlie: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Me I've not seen mail oo.. even after been verified by my school.. verification of results was it not outstanding students that will be verified and awarded?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Freshigur:

agbami has shortlisted
check your mails guys

Upload pic of the mail
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Freshigur: 12:04am On May 01, 2021
mancharlie:
Me I've not seen mail oo.. even after been verified by my school.. verification of results was it not outstanding students that will be verified and awarded?
same here,
l wäs verified by my school few months ago but they havent sent me mail,
a lot of ĝuys in my department have been mailed, even those with a lesser cgp than mine.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by dallex10(m): 1:55am On May 01, 2021
Here's mine

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 4:52am On May 01, 2021
Freshigur:

same here,
l wäs verified by my school few months ago but they havent sent me mail,
a lot of ĝuys in my department have been mailed, even those with a lesser cgp than mine.
What is your cgpa if you don't mind?

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (145) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.