Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (391787 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Drizzydon: 1:22pm On May 22, 2021
For the Medicine 2015 awardees, i sent a mail to ORM concerning the payment breakdown of our scholarship award since 2015, and the outstanding year that we were not paid.

For 2015 Medicine Awardees#
•If you got your award in year one - You have one more payment left, including the 2015 outstanding payment.
•If you got it in year two - You're done, and it's just that 2015 outstanding payment you have left.

2016 still expecting first payment - No payment.

2017 on January 2nd week - Got my first payment from my agbami special card. The card dated "June 2016".

2017 on December 3rd week - Got my second payment to my GTBank account which was for 2017; that is after we were asked to update our current bank details previously.

2018 still expecting my third payment - No payment

2019 on January 4th, i got my payment for 2018 which would be my third payment.

2020 on February 10th, i got my payment for 2019, which would be my fourth payment.

2020 on September 2nd, i received my payment for 2020; which would be my 5th payment.

This is 2021 now. I still have one last payment left before i call it a truce, including that 2015 outstanding year.
Medicine is a 6-year programme. My sixth payment is left, and the 2015 outstanding year.

Please i urge ORM to make amends, where Scholastica failed us. Please look into this. Thanks!
You guys are doing much already with the active admin support. Keep up.

Best regards...
An Awardee.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by AIG10: 1:33pm On May 22, 2021
Drizzydon:
For the Medicine 2015 awardees, i sent a mail to ORM concerning the payment breakdown of our scholarship award since 2015, and the outstanding year that we were not paid.

For 2015 Medicine Awardees#
•If you got your award in year one - You have one more payment left, including the 2015 outstanding payment.
•If you got it in year two - You're done, and it's just that 2015 outstanding payment you have left.

2016 still expecting first payment - No payment.

2017 on January 2nd week - Got my first payment from my agbami special card. The card dated "June 2016".

2017 on December 3rd week - Got my second payment to my GTBank account which was for 2017; that is after we were asked to update our current bank details previously.

2018 still expecting my third payment - No payment

2019 on January 4th, i got my payment for 2018 which would be my third payment.

2020 on February 10th, i got my payment for 2019, which would be my fourth payment.

2020 on September 2nd, i received my payment for 2020; which would be my 5th payment.

This is 2021 now. I still have one last payment left before i call it a truce, including that 2015 outstanding year.
Medicine is a 6-year programme. My sixth payment is left, and the 2015 outstanding year.

Please i urge ORM to make amends, where Scholastica failed us. Please look into this. Thanks!
You guys are doing much already with the active admin support. Keep up.

Best regards...
An Awardee.
I pray they respond positively oo ���
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Tsharpchris: 1:55pm On May 22, 2021
Schwannbayo:
I received a mail from them to update my account number. On the 30th of April this year... Any info for me ? Am begging o ,biko?
Hey bro good afternoon. I also received the mail on the first of this month. Have you gotten any info about the disbursement of fund? Or was any other mail sent?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Schwannbayo: 3:54pm On May 22, 2021
AV not received any mail yet oo...is it save to call them and confirm if there is need thing we are missing
Tsharpchris:

Hey bro good afternoon. I also received the mail on the first of this month. Have you gotten any info about the disbursement of fund? Or was any other mail sent?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Schwannbayo: 3:54pm On May 22, 2021
If there is anything we need to upload...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Schwannbayo: 4:02pm On May 22, 2021
Lawlher:

Did you check your spam folder for this recent one? If you received a mail for update before now, it's likely you've been verified. Not sure about it but you either wait and see how it goes or call to confirm.
No spam folder received from them o
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 4:19pm On May 22, 2021
Schwannbayo:
Are you a new awardee? I wasn't asked to upload any result for my first payment and they already had my account number that I uploaded on scholastica, so they just paid when they wanted to.
If it's your first, I'm guessing you used a particular result to apply, can't really remember how it goes. So no need for updates I think.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Tsharpchris: 4:36pm On May 22, 2021
Lawlher:

Are you a new awardee? I wasn't asked to upload any result for my first payment and they already had my account number that I uploaded on scholastica, so they just paid when they wanted to.
If it's your first, I'm guessing you used a particular result to apply, can't really remember how it goes. So no need for updates I think.
Yea that's right. We provided our first year result during application.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Tsharpchris: 4:39pm On May 22, 2021
Schwannbayo:
Pls can you send me your WhatsApp number. Either here or to my email. Would like to be in touch with a new awardee as well so I don't miss out on anything.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Schwannbayo: 10:27pm On May 22, 2021
Lawlher:

Yes sir am a new awardee...is it that they finish the old awardees payment before the new ones?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 11:04pm On May 22, 2021
Schwannbayo:

Yes sir am a new awardee...is it that they finish the old awardees payment before the new ones?
Lola(f). Thanks
I'm not really sure about payment so I can't say. IF you can go through previous responses in this thread you might get your answer.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Chrissavey(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2021
Schwannbayo:

It's usually the new first, and then, the old
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bbalogun59: 7:16pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Asadeeq30: 9:55am On May 27, 2021
Anyone with the clue about those that received mail for LG verification from Chevron. I received the mail on 2th march, but thereafter i haven't got any feedback.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by akboladale(m): 5:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Hope you keep checking your mail often?
I learnt that they just sent an email yesterday night and you must respond by or before 11:00am, 3rd of June (today)
Asadeeq30:
Anyone with the clue about those that received mail for LG verification from Chevron. I received the mail on 2th march, but thereafter i haven't got any feedback.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by akboladale(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2021
Any update oo?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Wasn't given a date. Was just told soonest when I asked
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
The telegram channel is open to send messages now.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Babaseun1300(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lawlher:
The telegram channel is open to send messages now.
Which channel?

Can you post the link here please?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Babaseun1300:

Which channel?

Can you post the link here please?
They locked it back because someone complained about orm.
Plus I don't have the link.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Babaseun1300(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lawlher:

Ok
Thanks
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Asadeeq30: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lawlher:

I don't what orm are up to, it is like a it is managed by yahoo-boys
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Update: I asked again today and was told July or August.
Tried sending a screenshot , not working
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by mancharlie: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Asadeeq30:
I don't what orm are up to, it is like a it is managed by yahoo-boys

My brother, I'm telling you, how can a website be closed down for more than half a year
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThrustReverser(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please who has any update concerning payments? Because the AMEPS. telegram group chat is still locked, is there any hope at all?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by mancharlie: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
ThrustReverser:
Please who has any update concerning payments? Because the AMEPS. telegram group chat is still locked, is there any hope at all?
This payment you're talking about is it for old awardees?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThrustReverser(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
mancharlie:

This payment you're talking about is it for old awardees?
Yes, for old awardees. I don't know if new awardees have been paid though.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Littlerabbit: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
ThrustReverser:

Yes, for old awardees. I don't know if new awardees have been paid though.
From the admin of the telegram group.

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Asadeeq30: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2021
Lawlher:

From the admin of the telegram group.
for old or new awardees
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Asadeeq30:
for old or new awardees
Wasn't specified

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.