Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (390792 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Tobilyn77: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Mr2kul:
Agbami has shortlisted for the aptitude test.
Applicants should check their emails to know if they have been shortlisted.
evidence?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Tobilyn77: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Me too
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Mr2kul(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2018
Tobilyn77:
evidence?

Images below.
The 1st image is via SMS
while d oda is via Email.

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Donchuks023(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2018
oluwamozzy:

abeg add me to the group
Add 08109565649
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Tobilyn77: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Mr2kul:

Images below.
The 1st image is via SMS
while d oda is via Email.
thanks. I guess I am not qualified then
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ukpai4God(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello guys, I've just been shortlisted for the Agbami Aptitude test. I need a past question to use and study for the exam. Anyone who has should pls help me by sending it to my email address.... Ukpscholar@gmail.com. Pls add me in the group chat. phone number is 08117361407. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Avraham: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mr2kul:
Agbami has shortlisted for the aptitude test.
Applicants should check their emails to know if they have been shortlisted.
Are they done with shortlisting ?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please add me to the group chat too 08169038042
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
pls how is the questions like?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by solitytv123(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
add me to d whatsapp group my number 08082133024
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nickeinstein: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2018
I got this message late and updated after the deadline, is that a problem?
abbafada90:

Photos
more
Scholarship Records Update for 2018 Agbami Medical and Engineering Professional Scholarship (AMEPS) Award
S
SCHOLASTICA
to me
Aug 17Details
Dear Godwin Abah John,

Please read the following instructions very carefully.

The re-verification exercise for the 2018 AMEPS award is in progress.

As a precondition for receiving your yearly grants, your current academic information and 2016/2017 academic session Result Statement are required.

To do this, follow the instructions below:
1. Log on to your Scholastica account
2. Click on My account > My profile > Undergraduate Level
3. Scroll down to Current Details and fill in your correct and current educational details for 2016/2017 Academic Session
4. Click “Update” to save.
5. Afterwards, click on “Documents” from the menu
6. Select “Transcript or Signed Statement of Result” from the dropdown list
7. Upload your 2016/2017 academic session result
8. Re-confirm that all other information on your profile is accurate, if not send an email to the administrator.
9. Log out of your Scholastica account

Deadline is 18th September, 2018

NOTE:
- 2016/2017 session result statement or transcript must be signed and stamped by the HOD or Dean.
- Scholastica is the only channel for handling Agbami Scholarship issues. All inquiries or complaints should be forwarded to the Scholastica contact details below for handling and resolution.
- This communication should not be construed as payments endorsement. Only candidates whose results have been verified to meet the minimum award requirements shall receive the 2018 scholarship payment.
- This is open to existing awardees only

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by GdexFolami(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Please people that have written before should at least brief us on what and what to expect specifically nah
Pls I'm asking this exclusively from people that have written before not business men and women.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by owoleola: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
GdexFolami:
Please people that have written before should at least brief us on what and what to expect specifically nah
Pls I'm asking this exclusively from people that have written before not business men and women.
Last year, we were tested on math and english with 30 questions from each section. The math was not difficult at all, comprising charts(pie,bar and the likes), statistics, and simple secondary arithmetic. The english was the normal lexis and structure,synonyms, antonyms and passages(like three or so) to answer questions from. My advice for you,don't waste your time on the passages try answering questions that won't take your time first and in your math,try to scroll forwards to check the questions at the later part,you might want to start from the back, they most times put the easiest questions at the later end, be smart. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by owoleola: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
What is happening scholars, this place is too dry, no one seems to be worried about this year's payment, its October already.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
owoleola:
What is happening scholars, this place is too dry, no one seems to be worried about this year's payment, its October already.
last year it was December so why bother now?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
owoleola:
Last year, we were tested on math and english with 30 questions from each section. The math was not difficult at all, comprising charts(pie,bar and the likes), statistics, and simple secondary arithmetic. The english was the normal lexis and structure,synonyms, antonyms and passages(like three or so) to answer questions from. My advice for you,don't waste your time on the passages try answering questions that won't take your time first and in your math,try to scroll forwards to check the questions at the later part,you might want to start from the back, they most times put the easiest questions at the later end, be smart. Best of luck.
when was the result released
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
LordGas:
08168528275 add me up please
pls add 08138496055
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by princasher: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
OneSentence:

last year it was December so why bother now?

Lol... I hope for earlier pay before December.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by GdexFolami(m): 1:55am On Oct 03, 2018
owoleola:
thank you so much bro
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2018
princasher:

Lol... I hope for earlier pay before December.
Yeah that won't be a bad idea
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by spidermans: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Any hope of still receiving any message from agbami ( Are they done with the shortlisting)?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by princasher: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2018
spidermans:
Any hope of still receiving any message from agbami ( Are they done with the shortlisting)?

You will surely hear from them...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Mr2kul(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
owoleola:
Were you allowed to use calculator
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ukpai4God(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mr2kul:
Were you allowed to use calculator
no
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Jamariwolff(f): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Is shortlisting finished?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by sarsay(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ukpai4God:

no
Would they give us transport fare back
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Mr2kul(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ukpai4God:

no
Ok.. Thanks
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by GdexFolami(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
OneSentence:

Yeah that won't be a bad idea
will our score be released or we'll just b notified of passing or failing..
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 04, 2018
GdexFolami:
will our score be released or we'll just b notified of passing or failing..
no score will be released. just an email congratulating you and an award letter to be downloaded
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Mr2kul(m): 3:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Mehn... Numerical reasoning from the past questions sha �

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (145) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.