Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What's Up With This Internet Girl? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What's Up With This Internet Girl? (681 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With This Internet Girl? by lonelypal(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2006
Help! met this shorty on net 2yrs ago n I taught the whole stuff was gonna end there but to my surprise, she called me and we ve been friends ever since,even though we ve never met in persons though we ve exchanged pix before and I can honestly say she is ok but what baffles me most is that this girl is already trippin, can't fatthom that considering the kind of text messgs she sends to me, it will make every doubting thomas to believe we have smthin intimate goin, she is based in Lagos while I'm based in Ilorin.what do y'all gt to say abwt this ?
Re: What's Up With This Internet Girl? by drogba(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2006
Invite her and give her the thing cheesy or better yet, send me her Id if you don't want her cos it seems you are complaining.

(1) (Reply)

Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? / Help Me Out / Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.