Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How To Deal With A Cheating Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With A Cheating Husband? (1554 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Cheating Husband? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2009
Cheating is often an attempt by a man to make himself feel better. His cheating has less to do with you or with sex. Men's lame excuses for cheating must be familiar to all first wives.

"My wife doesn't understand me."
"My wife doesn't appreciate me."
"The passion has died out."
"She doesn't give me enough attention."

Is any of the above reasons true? Most of the time, it isn't. It is just an excuse to cheat. A lot of married men who cheat have strong marriages and fulfilled sex lives, but they cheat because they aren't happy about themselves. They may be feeling older, vulnerable, and losing their self esteem. Extramarital affairs with younger women make them feel powerful again.

Sex with a mistress is just a diversion that makes a cheating husband forget his self doubt temporarily, but this diversion will never last. Sometimes, when he realizes that he is seeking relief from his self doubt the wrong way, he can just return to the first wife without anybody knowing about it. If he is less lucky, he may get caught or his new woman just won't let him go. Most cheating husbands will learn the hard way that cheating isn't going to fix their problems.

What Should the First Wife Do With a Cheating Husband?

1) A cheating husband always lies to hide his affair. It is your job to confront him with hard evidence and stop the affair before it goes too far.

2) After getting caught, some men ask for forgiveness but some don't. It is entirely up to you whether you are going to let him off the hook or kick him out.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Throw Babies In The Air, Or Else: ! / Ten Reasons Why African Men Dont Rock / What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.