Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? (1553 Views)

My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court / First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning / Funny Stuffs Ur Little Kids Say And Asks: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by Amjustme: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2013
Baby wey u born o! No be all dis big people wey dey form baby:-)
For me I baptise my son wit pecks!!

1 Like

Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by greatgod2012(f): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2013
As for me, d first thing i do to my kids is to pray for them, confess and prophesy good things on them.
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by blank(f): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2013
Breastfeed him. undecided
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by Amjustme: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
Blank ur so funny!
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by Amjustme: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Greatgod2012; datz a gud one
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by Gambrosia: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JMZhp1U0VA

Oh dia. . . where do I start! cool
Too bad. . .they ain't babies no more. . . TIME TO BUY SOME MORE! cool

A big hug! THEN I JUST SIT AND ADMIRE THEM. . . . cool
They are soooooooo cute!
And all mine too!
HALLELUJAH!!!! cool

Nothing like 'beta' DNA. . . .no wor-wors! cool

Six more pretty kids to 'hatch'! cool
No labor pains. . . . no over-size 'GOSHEN' wota-wota toto! Husband don run tey tey be dat! cheesy
Poor awon ashawo Edinburgh to Seattles! Ha! wink
Nothing like the feeling of a baby sucking at your 'brea-sts' for real. Better than a man's mouth! grin
I reeeeeeeeeeally miss the smell of babies' pukes!
Glad I work with babies for more feeling. . . till I can HAVE sommmore! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDrApu9APBk
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by warrior01: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
The first thing I do in the mornings is to give them a kiss each, lay my right hand on them as their father, and bless them cos it shall always be well with them wherever they go.
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by TableLeg(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
warrior01: The first thing I do in the mornings is to give them a kiss each, lay my right hand on them as their father, and bless them cos it shall always be well with them wherever they go.
Bless them? Are you God?! undecided
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by Gambrosia: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
There is help on NL for ya. . . . kiss

DO YOU HAVE A HARD TIME FORMING BABIES? wink

https://www.nairaland.com/901920/having-hard-time-making-babies

See? No need to pose from your 'Ospitah' bed with ya WOR-WOR face ati Gorilla teeth, to show us your can be fertilized with a recycled limp dee-eek for proof!

NL' s resident Native MD runs a 'special' daily for those incomplete men and women! tongue
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by warrior01: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
Table Leg :

Bless them? Are you God?! undecided
Yes! As their father, it is my duty to guide, provide and pronounce blessings upon their lives.
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by EfemenaXY: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
@Poster, you might want to adjust the wording of your title. Replace the word To with With.

Asking what people do to their baby every morning sounds like child abuse. Kind of like: How / what do you do to harm your baby?

It's just creepy.
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by tamschoice(f): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
I just thot abt it now, I think I have made it an habit. I hug her and peck her.
Re: What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning? by tamschoice(f): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
I just thot abt it now, I think I have made it an habit. I hug and peck her.

(1) (Reply)

She Lied About Her Town; Should He Marry Her? / I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Lawyer Whose Wedding Pix Went Viral Welcomes Baby Wit Wife(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.