Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) (23456 Views)

Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by samabiodun: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2016
Bleep you for included my sch
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Temismith(f): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2016
wen protest becomes violence, then ure causing more harm than good, and in d end, u just end up making noise.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by godfrey01(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Seee stitchessssss.... I was once a victim of school protest.... One idiot droped an object on my leg and it nearly cut one of my finger out.... I quickly ran to clinic amd lied that i was in class reading and chair fell on it... The nurse believed and quickly treat me before the angry mobs will come to the clinic... Since that day if i hear student protest, bob i don run....

1 Like

Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by AmbodOfLASU: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2016
adextetoo:
Next OAU. UNIBEN. FUTO, which one again with better SUG sef?
LASU
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2016
Sai buhari,sai Osinbajo take care of education in our country first thing
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by johnnysmart(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerians thugging since buhari took office
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by OTENABOBC1(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Next is The University Of Port Harcourt, where the school management has decided that no student who is yet to pay his or her school fees which is not less than N45,000 will not be allowed to take this semester exams,of which the students have also decided to stage a peaceful demonstration(given the current financial situation of the country) tomorrow being Monday which exams kicks off.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Iyaju(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is what you get.

When you Convert Boarding Schools to Universities, they have brothers in Schools like ABSU,EBSU,LAUTECH.

And younger brothers in Secondary Polythecnic like Offa,Iree and Rivers Poly.

Schools not known for anything Academic,but Toutish behaviour.

You are a MONKEY. I graduated from that "boarding School". If you don't know what to comment about, so please don't .
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by fowowe411: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2016
School gates has been destroyed by students!
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2016
sheyn5:
And who are you to call AAUA a boarding school?
must you comment?

It's People like you that validate such hooligans. Ignore him and watch him fade away. He probably was trying to "win" FTC grin
End time hunger undecided
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2016
godfrey01:
Seee stitchessssss.... I was once a victim of school protest.... One idiot droped an object on my leg and it nearly cut one of my finger out.... I quickly ran to clinic amd lied that i was in class reading and chair fell on it... The nurse believed and quickly treat me before the angry mobs will come to the clinic... Since that day if i hear student protest, bob i don run....

What could land on the leg an nearly cut one of the fingers
This must be more serious than I thought cry
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Eeser: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2016
On resumption, every student must present 2 letters of attestation. One from his or her local government chairman and another from his or her parent. Every student must sign an affidavit of good behavior. Last but not the least, every student must present an evidence of payment of #100,000 as damages for repairs and compensation to affected person.
If the school authority can do these, next time the small touts see protest, they will run instead of join in the mayhem.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Lisaint(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2016
The police used about 2 hours before they could stop them.

Baba wetin u dey talk which police use 2hrs to calm student?? ??

The police only came to harass the student

They arrested one of d student and also standb and watch indigine as dey are stoning the school property

The police standby and watch as d indigine spoil the television at d main
gate

The police were jxt supporting d indigene yxterday

If not for the intervention of the #DeputyGov of #On doState who was jxt passing by yxtday

It was D Deputy gov dat order d Dpo to release the arrested student

So mind wat u r saying online.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2016
RIP to Ojo Afolabi, 200Level student, Economic Department.

Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Well the riot is getting worst this morning, has student use force to open the school gate, and damage many things....now its fight between Nigeria Police Force (NPF)and the Nigeria Student.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by sucobaba(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2016
My Alma-mater......happened during my time years back.

Blue house and Apex junctions are death-traps due to reckless driving, over-speeding and some naughty students road attitude.

Students should endeavor to continue studying for the exams or they will forget even their matric number..... Also get ready to pay for reparation fee and sworn court affidavit of proper conduct ( the stress,queues and extortion of those court clerks......una go think twice before destroying school properties)

Funny enough,all will pay for the actions of few....I no dey there or I no even dey Ondo state no dey)

That said, the locals (in most places) will support their own openly and secretly indict them.....locals/student clashes was rife during my time.

Its a lose-lose situation....kids are back home in these challenging times (parent/guardian),exams are postponed viz-a-viz semester and employer will be looking for 25years graduate(student),school properties destruction (AAUA),public peace destruction (government) and the locals will be back to hunger strike (the student are the mainstay of the community(ies),the traders will start praying for resumption...public transporter will complain no one is paying....socioeconomic activities crippled and grounded and will be felt massively even in neighboring communities)

The few students living off-campus and NOT travelling will now be like kings and queens (shakara don end tongue tongue tongue...abeg make una bargain them taya and treat all their excesses. if they don't sell....make they go chop am. Like it or not, they will hit back harder at you after full resumption tongue tongue tongue)

Hopefully, normalcy and peace they are known for will return soon.

11/12 Alumnus

1 Like

Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Naicky(f): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2016
It was a student who died. The student wasn't taken to the health center at all, even if he was, he would have still been referred to fmc Owo, where there are brain and bone surgeons. The health center staff got to know about the incident on Friday at about noon that a student had an accident and was rushed to Iwaro General Hospital and that they should check on him. They went immediately and on getting there, they found out that his condition was very bad as he was met bleeding from the nose, ears, mouth etc. and they rushed him to FMC where he died. Meanwhile a female student was also rushed to the same FMC few minutes before they got to know about the boy and she's alive and doing well. All cases of head injuries, internal bleeding and surgical emergencies are referred immediately after first aid has been given. This is not a case of negligence at all. Those who visit the facility often knows that. Destroying things and causing crisis will yield no good. moreover, I am too sure that they are all going to pay for all the things destroyed before resumption. It should have been a peaceful protest in respect of the dead.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by tipsieoladj(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
All of you blaming the students for their actions are so ignorant, you lack sense. How i wish it was your loved one that died then you will know what it feels like.. #foolsalwayssayingshitonnairaland
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by yemsai(f): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2016
I tire fr ds aaua student..dey sha no want make I graduate on time.. cry

1 Like

Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by viktor556(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is what you get.

When you Convert Boarding Schools to Universities, they have brothers in Schools like ABSU,EBSU,LAUTECH.

on which grounds are your facts based?
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by sucobaba(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
olaolulazio:
Alute continua!!!!!

Proud of u guys, this has been happening from time to time and all they could go is give student stories.
This happened in d time of people like Angel Mayor, OlaAfrica, Gbadefesin, vitamink and I think Mandella followed d trend after we've left.
To those of you saying which school is AAUA, It means Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba.

A mofo called AAUA a boarding school, I guess you still seeking for JAMB or proberbly graduated from Caleb university.

Gbayi....man wey sabi

Leave the mofos,don't give them the attention they so crave
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by ajoskele(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is what you get.

Could you please NOT write about what you do NOT know?
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by ajoskele(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
lonelydora:
Which school is AAUA? As they are destroying things over there, they should also be prepared to pay reparation fees. There are better ways to solve an issue, not by violence alone.

Although I know the only language our leaders understand is violence.

RIP to the dead.
Who helped you register your UTME?
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
I Want to believe it was a sabotaged protest cos it happened too during my time which was Gbadegesin-led SUG in AAUA when we were to pay 1000naira as reparation fee and sworn affidavit. The SUG in AAUA now is a YES SIR..(Correct me if I am wrong oo) Also I learnt the V. C had said something about if the students protest he wont hesitate to send them home, they will beg to come back to school, instead of paying 1 million they will pay 10 million naira damages fee. The V. C is a tough one at doing that, those who attended RUGIPOLY, Owo during his tenure should be in better position to talk about what I meant. You guys will pay double for intended fee. Na ur exams pain me pass and condolences to the one who lost his life. Its inevitable during exams not to see someone die either by stressing oneself to read or through sickness. Good luck to you guys
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by ajoskele(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
yemsai:
I tire fr ds aaua student..dey sha no want make I graduate on time.. cry
Do NOT bother much. You would graduate soon.

Buh try arrange money for damages oo..Ajibefun noh dey smile oo
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
[s]
HungerBAD:
This is what you get.

[/s]
Senseless!
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by ajoskele(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
@Naicky, it is obvious you were commissioned to write defensive posts for the management of AAUA.

Where were you when the health center staff outrightly rejected the injured student and even demanded for his card before he could be attended to?

Your post shows you are not a student. "we" will pay for the reparation. I hope you get paid for what you are doing online here.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by yemsai(f): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
ajoskele:
Do NOT bother much. You would graduate soon.

Buh try arrange money for damages oo..Ajibefun noh dey smile oo
Chai...nd we go upto like 10k eaach..nd money no dey now..
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by ajoskele(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Eeser:
On resumption, every student must present 2 letters of attestation. One from his or her local government chairman and another from his or her parent. Every student must sign an affidavit of good behavior. Last but not the least, every student must present an evidence of payment of #100,000 as damages for repairs and compensation to affected person.
If the school authority can do these, next time the small touts see protest, they will run instead of join in the mayhem.
I rest my case.
I pray none of your family members die due to negligence of his or her supposed guardian on campus.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by ajoskele(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
yemsai:

forget..yu be biz gurl nw
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by ajoskele(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
yemsai:

forget..yu be big gurl nw
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by sheyn5(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
6digitscomrade:
i av told him he is an advanced odensy
Nice one bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike / NDU Students Scramble To Pick N20 Notes Sprayed By Fellow Students: Pics & Video / Strike: We Will Explore Other Options If ASUU Remains Adamant - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.