Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial (34595 Views)

“mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by nairagossip: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
wow
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by blazer234: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
toni68:
doubting Thomas …...are u satisfied now.!

Forget it!

With alam, anything is possible

That face may be an ordinary mask for all we know. A real dead body will have cotton wool on its nose and ears.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by MadCow1: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3584917_alams504x2811_jpegffe2c0584df0e916d754630408bb7645

I still don't believe that is Alamieyesigha lying there.. angry angry angry

Scotland Yard should go do a fingerprint and DNA identification on that corpse. angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by DedeNkem: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
He was a criminal and shouldn't be celebrated! The same applies to the one (obasanjo) who exposed him.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by blazer234: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mentcee:
May thunder strike Buhari for all the evil things he's wrecking as havoc in Nigeria.
Pls press like if you agree that Buhari can't run this country. Or press share if you think otherwise.

Your tribal-induced comment makes you sound more like a dead brain and directionless soul.

Was it buhari that made alam to rob bayelsa state?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by blazer234: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Daniel058:
Some peeep go be like MAKE I GET THE KIND MONEY WEY E DON GET AND DIE YOUNGER SELF"

And I will confirm to you that such peeps are deeply stvpid.

There is more to your life than how much money you have.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by sholasys: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
I still don't believe this man is dead.

Until they have an open funeral,where we can by ourselves confirm his face,then I will still have the believe that he has pulled another London again.

This dude is too sleek.

---Modified---

Just seen his picture that was just added.

Still don't believe it's him.

A good Hollywood mask reconstruction Artiste can do that,and this man has the money to afford it.

ppl like you don't prosper
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Omeny: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
yadnus1:
But why are his nose and ears were left uncovered? No duttol wool in his mouth, judging by this man antecedents, this looks so fishy. Besides a 5month old corpse in the morgue don't look this fresh. What about the sly smile. Omo did is another abracadabra.

Money speaking!

He was well kept in the morgue!
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by airsaylongcon: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
yadnus1:
But why are his nose and ears were left uncovered? No duttol wool in his mouth, judging by this man antecedents, this looks so fishy. Besides a 5month old corpse in the morgue don't look this fresh. What about the sly smile. Omo did is another abracadabra.

You have absolutely no idea what proper embalming with formaldehyde and phenol is capable of doing to a dead body. And no, it isn't compulsory to stuff the nostrils
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by foriz4u(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

Until they have an open funeral,where we can by ourselves confirm his face,then I will still have the believe that he has pulled another London again.

This dude is too sleek.

---Modified---

A good Hollywood mask reconstruction Artiste can do that,and this man has the money to afford it.

its people like you who went on fooling urselves 2pac is not dead, even after 20 sometimes years u r still expecting his return. we have only one Jesus Mr. Thomas
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by yadnus1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
l now understand,but are u a mortuary attendant?

airsaylongcon
You have absolutely no idea what proper embalming with formaldehyde and phenol is capable of doing to a dead body. And no, it isn't compulsory to stuff
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Fortune2446(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lesson for the living
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by 11cows4sale(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alamco is really dead,,,I saw d corpse myself RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by fabfaith: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
yadnus1:
wake up from ur slumber plz
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by bakila: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

This dude is too sleek.

---Modified---

Bros us your name Thomas. Mean is not but I doubt you opinion if there are pictures.
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by iyb(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=Mentcee post=44558954]May thunder strike Buhari for all the evil things he's wrecking as havoc in Nigeria.
Pls press like if you agree that Buhari can't run this country. Or press share if you think otherwise.[/quote
]
You can spot a wailer from far away e be like say buhari dey give you nightmare
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
I will not believe until I see a video of Allams telling us that he is actually the one inside the casket.
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by armadeo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
I will not believe until I see a video of Allams telling us that he is actually the one inside the casket.

seconded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

una no go kee person for here oh.

meanwhile the whole thing is still freaking fishy. that pic of his body is too secluded, yhey should have done better open casket let ewveybody waka round am.
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Oforleta(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
yadnus1:

LOLZ, Guy, you are not well
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Ajewealth123(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
robosky02:
Alamco lying in state
no be him dey smile so? Let them put fingers before his nostrils for 15minutes to confirm
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by robosky02(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
armadeo:

seconded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

una no go kee person for here oh.

meanwhile the whole thing is still freaking fishy. that pic of his body is too secluded, yhey should have done better open casket let ewveybody waka round am.

safety....
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
robosky02:
Chief Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha ("DSP"wink (16 November 1952 – 10 October 2015) was a Nigerian politician who was Governor of Bayelsa State in Nigeria from 29 May 1999 to 9 December 2005.

was formally laid to rest in his home town Amassoma, in Bayalsa state

Considering the notoriety of D.S.P. Alamieyeseigha for dishonesty, deceit and deception it is difficult not to believe that his death was stage - managed to avoid imminent extradition to U.K. where he jumped bail and fled to Nigeria disguised and dressed to look like a woman!
#DSPfakeddeath
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Considering the notoriety of D.S.P. Alamieyeseigha for dishonesty, deceit and deception it is difficult not to believe that his death was stage - managed to avoid imminent extradition to U.K. where he jumped bail and fled to Nigeria disguised and dressed to look like a woman!
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

This dude is too sleek.

---Modified---

Considering the notoriety of D.S.P. Alamieyeseigha for dishonesty, deceit and deception it is difficult not to believe that his death was stage - managed to avoid imminent extradition to U.K. where he jumped bail and fled to Nigeria disguised and dressed to look like a woman! With some maxillofacials he might just be living next door in Benin Republic!! #DSPfakeddeath
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by muller101(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
hardywaltz:
Most Niger Delta heros/role models are Thieves

GEJ - Hero
Ibori - Hero
Alams - Hero
Dickson - hero
Sylvia - Hero

Na waa ooh
ur dad nko.
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by VEE2010(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
I sincerely commiserate with Gov. Dickson and the good people of Bayelsa over the demise of their son - Chief DSP Alam... It is appointed to a man to die once and judgement afterwards. DSP has responded to God's call to give account of his life while on earth. It is a call that we all will surely answer one day. I pray for the repose of his soul. As for the love ones he left behind, may The God Almighty console and comfort you all in Jesus name - Amen. RIP, Chief DSP Alams...
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by airsaylongcon: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
yadnus1:
l now understand,but are u a mortuary attendant?

airsaylongcon
You have absolutely no idea what proper embalming with formaldehyde and phenol is capable of doing to a dead body. And no, it isn't compulsory to stuff

Naaah. Dad is a retired doc
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by j1mmy: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2016
common criminal gets state funeral
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 10, 2016
formaldehyde or phenol application wil make d skin and d face darker. dat face i see is so fresh. dere is something fishy.
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 10, 2016
If dis Man can dress like a woman to escape arrest from london, den he can do anything......fear dis man oooo
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Zieristclair(m): 4:01am On Apr 10, 2016
Mentcee:
May thunder strike Buhari for all the evil things he's wrecking as havoc in Nigeria.
Pls press like if you agree that Buhari can't run this country. Or press share if you think otherwise.
thunder will not strike Buhari you fuuuul.go and sleep with your foul tongue! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries / President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.