Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (83776 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by NEHLIVE: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
She wasn’t really caught so much as she was showing off. But really, this is why we believe househelps should be treated like your own blood. Think about it, we know some of you are probably among the selfish people who believe in maltreating househelps.

She takes care of the home while you’re at work, cook your meals too. Chances are high she takes care of your brood while you’re at work yet you still pay her peanut and maltreat her- doesn't that means you are on a suicide mission?

Anyway, this is clearly a case of a disgruntled domestic worker who took her anger to new, disgusting levels. The lass is actually caught on camera proudly wiping her vagina, legs, body sweat and ear wax with the same cloth she is cleaning her employers’ dishes with… This is simply disgusting.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/photos-house-help-cleans-her-vgina-with.html

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by kayone76(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Terrible things happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by ClassCaptain(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Eleribu omo odo mo tun leleyi

a be wa gbami ...

Ose keikan ko ni ti bo obo fo abo yii ?

Afi ki oluwa re kun fun adura gidigan , iru eleribu yii gan le fi majele si ojeun oluwa re

and the boss eating the food served on the plates will be like .. Choi,this food is sweet.. Thats y i trust u... Which seasoning are u using ? grin

iranu abasha sad

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Flexherbal(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is wickedness. She went to far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Mrjo(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Some people are naturally wicked house or nt.

9 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Danfuster(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:

a be wa gbami ...

Afi ki oluwa re kun fun adura gidigan , iru eleribu yii gan le fi majele si ojeun oluwa re

LWTMB grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Emmy1000: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
hmnm

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by angelo5uk(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nothing really bad there... She's only giving them additional Vitamin B12 and C..... grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by abeniagbon(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Op self no get sense if he stays there they snap the photo...and cannot make the correction.

7 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by gurunlocker: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:

a be wa gbami ...

you are from which village?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by KaceeDcontrol(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
She could have simply left the job if she was not treated fairly instead of acting this wickedly.

11 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
show

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by slimpoppa(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by kpeteman(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
bad

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Seeeeeeee: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Security camera is very Good, most people feel am a witch but it's just the hidden security camera that i install in my sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and toilet. Most times i will tell my visitor mostly females i want to go out and see someone i will be back in like 2hrs time so that she will feel relax and do whatever she likes when i come back i will know everything she did especially the calls she made.. Before i leave i will make sure she has credit on her phone, any girl that has another guy will make call immediately you leave the house or perform some act she won't do in your presence... I also place voice recorder, Hmmm try it and you will really know who cares. Note its not to see peoples unclothedness i just want to know who really cares and what a particular person thinks, can do or say in my absence.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Emmy1000: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
chei

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by 9jabox(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Calm down jor... Who took the pix sef??

This pix are either stage managed or photoshoped.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by osec007(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mehn na serious witchcraft b dis ooooo...shooo
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Most Women maltreate house maids and even children of family members. They get married due to biological nd societal pressure and see it not an easy task. They den transfer aggression. Wicked tins

4 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by ironheart(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Will never marry a lazy wife. Cant imagine having a maid training my kids

7 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by macaranta(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by SporaD8: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Am sure Madam just finish dealing her slaps. Looks like she even crying self. Well that her own way of retaliating.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by scribble: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
A lot of Nigerians mistreat their househelps, boyfriends, girlfriends, wives, husbands

And they are human too, they will react

Lets just learn to love one another

someone you show love, usually may not repay you with wickedness
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Trendy247: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
SHE SHOULD BE SENT TO BOKO HARAM FOR ONE WEEK RAPING EXPERIENCE
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by XaintJoel20: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
She does not have any justifiable reason to do this. This is wickedness at it peak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Justicealh3(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
undecidedThose who their collect househelp seftongue.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Krossbow123: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dis kind person fit caught her blood put inside food for them if she is HIV+

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
But babe why na

the thing sweet her ooooo...see as she dey laff for the last picture...
Thinking "if only madam go fit know wetin I dey do now" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by NEHLIVE: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Too bad

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by domopps(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:

a be wa gbami ...

Biko which part of SW are u from?

Cheeeeers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.