Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS (38358 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by EasternLeopard: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2016
kayodekb:
most of the people commenting here are illiterate, fool and idiot... never support evil no matter who perpetrate the evil... AV BEEN FOLLOWING THIS NEWS OF HAUSA'S BEING KIDNAPPED SINCE EARLY THIS YEAR. THOSE HAUSA'S THAT WERE KIDNAPPED WERE NOT FULANI HERDSMEN FOR CHRIST SAKE, THE ARE MARWA DRIVERS CARRYING OUT THEIR BUSINESS PEACEFULLY... REMEMBER THAT THEY HAVE WIFE AND CHILDREN AT HOPE AND SOME IDIOT ARE SUPPORTING THEIR KILLINGS... BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD, ALL THOSE SUPPORTING THIS EVIL WILL FACE SIMILAR FAITH... PATHETIC NIGERIANS

You are from the W if I may consider your moniker

Killing is killing. Though we should strive 4 peace

But stop your hypocrisy

If you have not spoken against attacks on Igbo soil, your curse remains null and void.

How silly are you to think that your curse will work after being quiet in the face of Fulani invasion of Igbo land.

The next time you repeat this hypocritical curse, don't be surprise if it falls on you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Coolgent(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Igbos residing in Kano etc get ready cos i know they must take revenge
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by EazyMoh(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
calaway:

You are ignorant....., the five are wicked Fulani herdsmen. https://www.nairaland.com/3029980/five-fulani-herdsmen-kidnapped-abia/5

Dss cannot confuse people...
OK I stand corrected. but it remains that those five fulanis in particular did not kill anybody in that community. At most they only entered a farm. Anyway let's assume that the destruction of the farmlands and the atrocities committed by their fellow tribesmen qualified them to be kidnapped, murdered and buried in the shallow graves; but what of the other bodies found in the grave?
I condemn killing of a fellow human like that by whoever and under whatever guise. I rest my case.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by kayodekb: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
EasternLeopard:

You are from the W if I may consider your moniker

Killing is killing. Though we should strive 4 peace

But stop your hypocrisy

If you have not spoken against attacks on Igbo soil, your curse remains null and void.

How silly are you to think that your curse will work after being quiet in the face of Fulani invasion of Igbo land.

The next time you repeat this hypocritical curse, don't be surprise if it falls on you.

I HAVE NEVER SUPPORT EVIL AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT EVIL... I WILL EQUALLY CRITSIZE IT THE WAY I WILL CRITISIZE EVIL FROM EITHER HAUSA OR YORUBA. WHAT'S BAD DOESN'T HAVE ANOTHER NAME THAN BAD... SOME CRIMINALS KILLS AN INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND SOME FOOLS KEEP CELEBRATING AS IF IT'S A GOOD THING... I WEEP FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY BECAUSE WE CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD IF WE CONTINUE WITH THESE TYPES OF LIFESTYLE
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by EasternLeopard: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
kayodekb:

I HAVE NEVER SUPPORT EVIL AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT EVIL... I WILL EQUALLY CRITSIZE IT THE WAY I WILL CRITISIZE EVIL FROM EITHER HAUSA OR YORUBA. WHAT'S BAD DOESN'T HAVE ANOTHER NAME THAN BAD... SOME CRIMINALS KILLS AN INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND SOME FOOLS KEEP CELEBRATING AS IF IT'S A GOOD THING... I WEEP FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY BECAUSE WE CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD IF WE CONTINUE WITH THESE TYPES OF LIFESTYLE

Post any of your past comments that condemned the Fulani invasion of Igbo land.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by calaway: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
EazyMoh:

OK I stand corrected. but it remains that those five fulanis in particular did not kill anybody in that community. At most they only entered a farm. Anyway let's assume that the destruction of the farmlands and the atrocities committed by their fellow tribesmen qualified them to be kidnapped, murdered and buried in the shallow graves; but what of the other bodies found in the grave?
I condemn killing of a fellow human like that by whoever and under whatever guise. I rest my case.

No sane human being supports kill of human beings except Fulani who will kill even children and women to strike fear in the hearts of occupants of any area the wish to take over for their evil cows to graze.

Are u saying those herds men where innocent?
Or are you saying people must not defend themselves?

Stop this you wickedness already.... Stop scouting for excuses for evil doers... Unless of course you are one of them.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by kayodekb: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
EazyMoh:

don't mind him, if you click the link, u will see that it doesn't have any source... I have been following the news early this year when I read it in punch newspaper... the Hausa's that were kidnapped are not herdsmen... they are simply marwa driver carrying out their daily business. 3 were first kidnapped and 2 were kidnapped the following week. evil is evil and we must all condemned evil no matter where it's coming from
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by EazyMoh(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
calaway:

No sane human being supports kill of human beings except Fulani who will kill even children and women to strike fear in the hearts of occupants of any area the wish to take over for their evil cows to graze.

Are u saying those herds men where innocent?
Or are you saying people must not defend themselves?

Stop this you wickedness already.... Stop scouting for excuses for evil doers... Unless of course you are one of them.
Look at you on the very first page of this thread people are giving kudos to the perpetrators shamelessly, which was what prompted my initial quote. And yes nowhere in this post or any other where it's ever reported that these particular kidnapped five have attacked anybody. And since when does kidnapping, murder and burying people become self defense?
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by EazyMoh(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
TruthisGOD:
But the video of the shooting of unarmed civilian praying in a school field by Nigerian millitary was all over social media platform including an international media which Buhari declined to watch. Why are we so wicked?
Now I have no idea what you are talking about!
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by EazyMoh(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
kayodekb:

don't mind him, if you click the link, u will see that it doesn't have any source... I have been following the news early this year when I read it in punch newspaper... the Hausa's that were kidnapped are not herdsmen... they are simply marwa driver carrying out their daily business. 3 were first kidnapped and 2 were kidnapped the following week. evil is evil and we must all condemned evil no matter where it's coming from
GBAM! Thank you!
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na now day break? Igbos and Yorubas having been dying in the hands of the Fulanis ... Look at Benue Agatu, how many statement did the federal government release and what group did they blame. unscrupulous elements.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by calaway: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
EazyMoh:

Look at you on the very first page of this thread people are giving kudos to the perpetrators shamelessly, which was what prompted my initial quote. And yes nowhere in this post or any other where it's ever reported that these particular kidnapped five have attacked anybody. And since when does kidnapping, murder and burying people become self defense?

you pretend as if you have never heard about the fulani atrocious terror nature,rankd number four internationally. you must be one of them, not to have tasted their unsolicited wickedness and thus you sound as indifferent and as logical as buhari, after all another man's corpse is firewood to you. let me tell you how fulani operates, if their cattle destroys your crops and you complain they will kill you..ask Olu falae they just killed one of his worker yesterday..
the first two herdsmen taken had their cows trample over crops of farmers and the farmers know what would happen if the ask why, so they decided to do exactly what the herdsmen would do.... you are faking ignorant it come across as wicked... u will do better by condemning first the aggressors and questioning the authorities for not addressin the unquantifiable fulani wickedness including agatu and the have now chosen to address the reaction on the wicked herdsmen with the applaud of wicked logical mind clamoring for what is right in the face of death and injustice for the oppressed.
https://www.nairaland.com/3040390/fulani-herdsmen-kill-university-staff
mhiji9/3029980/five-fulani-herdsmen-kidnapped-abia/5
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by RADDY1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
How did the DSS know that the act was perpetrated by IPOD. This issue happen about two weeks ago, today D DSS have been able to locate their corpse. Agatu case happened a long number of days ago,the perpetrator are yet to be find. the Army denied the arrest of UGUILESI people of Enugu state, later we hard that they were bail in one court. my Question is WHO TOOK THEM THERE abi na dem waka go??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Aufbauh(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Xonology:
your people were murdered in cold cold blood in Agatu and you formed deaf n dumb.. Shame on you for vomiting this thrash.. Spits on your head angry

"The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"- Mohandas Gandhi
You can figure the difference between my people and your people.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by calaway: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aufbauh:

"The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"- Mohandas Gandhi
your poeple have been killed and driven from their land (agatu) and their land occupied by herds of cow and their sheprds, yet you have forgiven the invaders who have made you and your people poor and homeless.. but your heart is so hardened towards those who have chosen the path of self determination and freedom (biafra)... your head correct so?
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Aufbauh(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
calaway:

your poeple have been killed and driven from their land (agatu) and their land occupied by herds of cow and their sheprds, yet you have forgiven the invaders who have made you and your people poor and homeless.. but your heart is so hardened towards those who have chosen the path of self determination and freedom (biafra)... your head correct so?

Your antics of whipping unnecessary sentiment, crying more than the bereaved and supporting any anti-government group to curry allies for your failed dreamland is not working.
I guess you've not crossed ninth mile upward to the north before so leave us alone as we are not part of your biafra. It is better to be stay with a brutal master than having a hypocritical ally.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by calaway: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by calaway: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aufbauh:

Your antics of whipping unnecessary sentiment, crying more than the bereaved and supporting any anti-government group to curry allies for your failed dreamland is not working.
I guess you've not crossed ninth mile upward to the north before so leave us alone as we are not part of your biafra. It is better to be stay with a brutal master than having a hypocritical ally.

YOUR MENTALITY HAS NO FUTURE....YOU MONIKER SHOULD BE JUDAS...YOU ARE NOT A LIKE MIND WITH FREE MEN LIKE US LOOK FOR YOUR LEVEL AND PLAY THERE.
***LOOKS AWAY***
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by 100Cents: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
What about the murderous Fulani herdsmen and their bloody rampage in agatu

Useless Daura Secret Service trying to paint IPod with the same brush as their Fulani normad branch

Bloody liars

DSS has become a family business o.

Agatu lost over 300 souls to fulani herdsmen, no comment from DSS. Now they painting Abia state and IPOB as a war zone because of 5 trouble makers who were stopped in their supposed act of killing.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by dTruth101: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
lbos inviting GENOCIDE on their pathetic souls since 1432..... You will see it again when the great North look at your direction.

NB: Those Hausa keke Marwa/NAPEP riders are FIRST CLASS CITIZENS as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Uzo1975: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
This report is false. Much as I am not an IPOB member, I know that IPOB does not kill. IPOB uses persuasion and information to fight for the course of Biafrans. The high point of IPOB internationally is the peaceful manner it is conducting its affairs, and I feel this report is just a ploy to destroy that point, not minding the damaging effect it will have in further dividing the country or causing crisis.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Uzo1975: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Every Igbo, Ijaw, Urohbo, Isoko, Ikom, AkwaIbom man etc SE man is IPOB..
Every Benue man is IPOB etc.. ..

IPOB: Indigenous People of Biafra..

So trying so hard to tag IPOB as terrorists would be a very bitter pill to swallow and everyone should be careful..

But even if this news is true, it's very crazy, because I didn't hear from DSS(Daura Shoe Shinners) warn herdsmen after their rampage in Agatu.

However, if some ppl kidnapped and murder anyone, it's very reproachable and I condemn the act totally and completely...

Pls my Igbo brothers here don't comment on this thread to praise barbarism. .there certainly should be a difference between us Igbos and the Herdsmen.

I condemn the killing of any innocent Herdsman..
. That is if at all it happened. But I have my doubt because IPOB prouds for not shedding a blood in pushing through their points. I feel it is targeted at painting IPOB black.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Uzo1975: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aufbauh:
These people are taken their hate and bitterness for the hausa-fulani too far. I hope they understand the ripple effects of such acts...
They will always draw the first blood and scream victims when the effects of their actions begin to show up. They should be careful!
Nobody was killed. I hate and condemn shedding of blood. But the news is fake. Let them show the pictures of the exhumed bodies.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Xonology: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aufbauh:

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by pillowz: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
How can we be so sure that the "good deed" was perpetuated by IPOB members?
Here I am. OC
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Eluwilussit(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
bofoy:
it was the igbos who starts the killing, nzeagu kaduna kill tafawa balewa and ahmadu bello take note

If you know your history, you will know that the north massacred southerners in the 40s. Way before 1966 coup. Besides, Nzeogwu's coup was a complete military affair. It was unfortunately one sided, no doubt, but that did not warrant the unnecessary massacres. Get on the Internet and study accounts of the events of 1966-1970, as rendered by foreigners who didn't have any bias.

It is lame to be talking about 1966 when discussing the current fulani herdsmen menace. No culture, region, tribe or religion has monopoly of violence. The dss was so wrong in that report. It is inciting and encourages the fulanis and northerners to go on a revenge. Thousands were killed in the north by BK and herdsmen but dss never warned anyone. There's so much double standard in our national life. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Eluwilussit:

The north has been killing southerners even before 1966. The reason you are referring to 1966 is because you don't know your history.

1966 was a lesson well served and it will do you good to have learnt from it; but then again some of you are already behaving like moths, being irresistibly drawn to the flame that will eventually consume it - pray you wake up in time otherwise you shall eventually get what you are wishing for.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by kettykings: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Igbos don't have anything to win the war and should desist fighting the fulani. Igbos should be contented with the buying and selling they have been allowed to do and not worsen their already bad situation.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by achiphet(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Whats this? DSS has finally gone totally mad! Wats the use of this shit? Genocide?
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=44566540]

Careful what you wish for because we can easily also do same to your ppl who scattered all over our towns and villages - learn from the history of events of 1966.[/quo

who gives a shit about 1966 ,this is now .
If you want 1966 we can add dat too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.