Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS (38369 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Know2020: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
hungryboy:
I'm no fan of Ipob,
But
I do not trust the DSS either,

This guys could go as far as killing innocent people, and pinning the crime on Ipob as an excuse to destroy the organisation and jail it members,
People in the South East should be very vigilant,
There is a silent war going on,
For all it investigative 'prowess', why hasn't the Dss succeeded in
arresting any of the Fulani herdsmen responsible for the massacre in Agatu?

Well said. They are desperately looking for something to nail Nnamdi Kanu by April 26...verdict day!

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by EasternLeopard: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
So DSS can issue a statement on this but kept quiet when Enugu communities were attacked.

it is now clear to all that the DSS and the military are part of the plan to subjugate the South.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by K9blunt(f): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Onenaira1:
Rubbish....trying desperately to paint IPOB black.
I watch and listen to IPOB on daily basis and even though they reported what fulani does in SE, in each segment, they never spoke of or even prompt anyone to retailate. Infact, the highest they did was insult SE Governors for not doing shit.

I don't doubt what happened but very likely is from annoyed farmers but trust DSS to show their stupidity to the wheel world

The annoying thing is the DSS doesn't even know how to sell their fake news against Igbos, in the us they block any news that doesn't paint extremist (like Isis and how the African nation lives in total ruin) as bad , blood thirsty and cavelike mentalities that even an average american will view such people as all bad. But here its the reverse the DSS even with the glaring news and facts screaming about the brutality of these herds-apes , they stupidly display their illiterate intelligence for world to see and laugh.

Am so tired and angry eh! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by T9ksy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
I really hope the news is factual. I believe this is what every community in the southern part of this cursed Union ought to

be doing . It's about time these murderous vermins get paid in their own coins and sent a clear message that, no one has a monopoly on

senseless killings in the country.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Aufbauh(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:

[s]Finally he reveals himself. He once claimed to be yoruba fighting for 'injustice the against hausa/fulani'. lwkmd![/s]

Typical sensational and sentimental mentality. Anyone with the truth is tag as an enemy.
FYI, am neither a hausa-fulani or a Yoruba man and can not claim to be. I am a proud Idoma man from Ogbadibo LG of Benue state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by saintikechi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dss warning ibo's for killing only five fulani terrorists, but they didn't utter a word when these terrorists murdered hundreds of people in agatu. Them never see something. Buhari's government is already becoming ungovernable.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by blazer234: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why do I feel this news is an attempt to paint IPOB in bad light?

Fulani kill and maim other Nigerians, but DSS will never investigate or label them as promoting ethnicity.

But immediately Nigerians seek to defend themselves from fulanis, those Nigerians are profiled by DSS.

Well, I'm not surprised; DSS is headed by a Fulani man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Know2020: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aufbauh:

Typical sensational and sentimental mentality. Anyone with the truth is tag as an enemy.
FYI, am neither a hausa-fulani or a Yoruba man and can not claim to be. I am a proud Idoma man from Ogbadibo LG of Benue state.

Lol...you are now Idoma all of sudden? This yoruba eh! I heard one the other day say he is Nupe...I laugh sote I no fit talk again! Absolutely shameless

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Scholes007(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aufbauh:
These people are taken their hate and bitterness for the hausa-fulani too far. I hope they understand the ripple effects of such acts...
They will always draw the first blood and scream victims when the effects of their actions begin to show up. They should be careful!
how come i have not heard of such story? DSS may be trying to create an unnecessary tension here

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by SegunAdewole: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aufbauh:

Hahahaha! He don run from yoruba to Idoma. The same Idomas fighting against fulani for the sake of their land? The same Idoma now joining IPOB in droves?
So you mean Idomas are defending against 'injustice done to hausa/fulanis'? LWKMD!

So you are now Idoma so you can shout 'We Idomas hate Biafra but will stick with fulanis massacring us" grin

These muslim abookee wan finish me with laugh here!
grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by oilsuop: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
wolfslair:
Good one ipob keep up the good work
i just ve to register to be a member
keep one eye open for there protectors and do same
But why only five now
how many dey the town
they said they counted 50 graves Dss will soon win more sympathizers for IPOB if they misbehave sad

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by SegunAdewole: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Know2020:

Lol...you are now Idoma all of sudden? This yoruba eh! I heard one the other day say he is Nupe...I laugh sote I no fit talk again! Absolutely shameless

You sabi dem no be small! lwkmd!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Ojiofor: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aufbauh:
These people are taken their hate and bitterness for the hausa-fulani too far. I hope they understand the ripple effects of such acts...
They will always draw the first blood and scream victims when the effects of their actions begin to show up. They should be careful!
Shame on you!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by oloyedayo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fulani massacre, I stand with IPOB.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by skyman200(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
So they want to tag igbos and other tribe as terrorist organisation, what happened to the massacre in agatu land

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by otokx(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
So who killed the Agatu people? Olu Falae security and the others?

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by steph2sweet(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aufbauh:
What trash is this ab*oki talking, shift one side jor, so your brothers should continue with their senseless killing and other tribes should sit down and look abi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by plaetton: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
False flag.

What an irony that DSS, under Buhari , is a much more divisive body than ipob could ever dream of.

Keep it up DSS.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by nabiz(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
sad I am watching Nigeria in 3D

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by loomer: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Make DSS no dey cos enmity for this country.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Hades2016(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
I swear all this killing tire me oooo
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by DerKaiser: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rubbish News.

What is actually the minimum IQ level needed to be drafted into Nigeria's elite security outfit because most of these so called DSS members come off as complete buffons and utter idiots.

Just look at the pathetic attempt at investigation and manufacturing phantom culprits.

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by mandax: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Last time, it was lies that IPOB and MEND hijacked foreign ships on international waters.

This people think that IPOB is like Jonah who they sacked with lies and campaign of falsehood, and threw Nigeria into hardship.

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by lonelydora: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Singing........*** O happy day, O happy day ***

E dey sweet my belle. I'm proud to be an Abian.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
yekparikpa:
Your stupidity is legendary! What would you call the bloodthirsty fulani herdsmen?
Both of them poses a big threat to d security of our nation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Xonology: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Very good!!! This is how it's suppose to be grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Adieza(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chai na wa o
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by pyxon(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aufbauh:

So he should clap for you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying / Burial Photos Of Dr. Chinelo Megafu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.