Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive (13134 Views)

PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election / INEC decleared Toto Federal Constituency Bye-election Inconclusive / PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by samjadinero(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2016
Ojoro cancel! PDP won. Aregbe wan interfere. I think the INEC chairman can resign now.
Enough of these embarrassments.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by belente(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2016
I tire for this zoo

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by Dapyem(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2016
Dollyak:
What a joke. Any election PDP are winning are being flagged as inconclusive by INEC. This sort of calls the credibility of INEC into perspectives.
so PDP was also winning in Kogi election before it was declared as inconclusive? This is all about law. Has anyone come out to ask INEC that which part of the electoral act states that election shld be declared inconclusive weneva the difference between the leading and the second candiddates is not up to the cancelled vote? And lets think of it,who is responsible for cancellation of election,INEC,parties,electorates? An election where hoodlums snatch ballot box wit ballot papers,what will INEC declare in such election? I am a witness to what happen in Ife yesterday,the election was peaceful in some areas,the election was not in some areas due disruption and snatching of ballot boxes. this necessitated the units where election was disrupted to be cancelled. What i want INEC to do is to tell us which part of electoral act gives room for declaring election inconclusive whenever we such scenario i presented above.
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by OFFICIAL336: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2016
BreketeMind:
Someone said INEC now stands for Inconclusive National Electoral Comm. Though, while some think inconclusiveness is an expression of ineffectiveness, I think it shows democracy is maturing. shows we now have relative balance between opposing parties unlike what used to be the case.
True Voice of a Zombie. Do u think His Excellency would av been in Aso Rock had GEJ declared the general election inconclusive?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by jaykaylegend(m): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2016
gurunlocker:
and some bastards will keep shouting sai baba.... Just one constituency!... smh
sai baba oya kill yaself
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by orakao8: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2016
RUBBISH....BECAUSE PDP WON
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2016
The rate at which elections are declared inconclusive is disturbing.

The recurring factor is violence. This is not good at all.

INEC needs to reform the electoral system and introduce e-voting which would make hijack of ballot boxes needless or make voters vote using biometrics.
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by erinalex: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2016
orakao8:
RUBBISH....BECAUSE PDP WON
nobody is saying u must love pmb,ur support is not even need. D problem u'r having is that, because of ur hatred for pmb,u've started developing memory loss; if not so, u wouldn't have post "Rubbish...because pdp won"; or were u in self induced coma,when this same INEC did same in Kogi,where APC were handsomely in d lead. Youths,when are u going to get ur priority right? Fighting over PDP & APC that doesn't care about u,still baffles me. What did u make up from OBJ & GEJ's wife dancing together d other day? Stop being emotional over APC & PDP nigerian youths. U cursed urselfs over these pple,and yet these pple always smile to d bank,leaving u in abject poverty. Mind u,I voted for PMB,and I agree that for now,he's failing,but I'll give him d chance,afterall gej was giving 6yrs chance. If PMB fails to deliver at d end,I won't hestitate to withdraw my support. I don't follow pple dogmatically

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by banio: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2016
When any opposition party leads or is winning, APC Electoral commission will declare it inconclusive.
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by nwakibie3(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2016
I give up for this administration. If it will take INEC two days to conduct an election in just one local govt, then it will take them 2yrs to conduct general election in 2019. Useless people.
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by abiowoblow: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2016
I think Inec is up to something because the election was peaceful not until de ruling party noticed dey have lost de election and started snatching ballot boxes, some of them were arrested and taken to osogbo but we all know what will be the outcome. The bad eggs dat left PDP have started destroying the change mantra of the ruling party. A word is enough for the wise
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by gwmlogistic: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2016
Ohammadike:
Inconclusive National electoral commission
Would you rather they make up results for the areas violence occurred in favour of any particular party just to conclude the elections, sometimes I just wonder
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

True Voice of a Zombie. Do u think His Excellency would av been in Aso Rock had GEJ declared the general election inconclusive?
ALL MAD PEOPLE THINK THEY'RE SANE & THINK EVERYONE ELSE MAD. YET THE WORLD KNOWS WHO THE SANE/MAD PERSON IS. U LACK HOME TRAINING SO MUCH THAT U CAN NEVER EXPRESS UR VIEWS WITHOUT ABUSING URSELF. SO WE KNOW WHO THE REAL ZOMBIE IS. UR MIND IS SO TINY U WANT EVERYONE TO THINK THE SAME FOOLISH WAY AS U. ANUMANU.
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by bremmery: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pidggin:
Whenever a certain party looses, elections will be declared inconclusive as the masters have to be informed before any such results can be released

If INEC cannot successfully conclude only one local government election then we can rightfully predict what will happen in 2019.

This is why we keep saying GEJ was a phenomenon.
Stop blaming INEC: What about the thugs that bent to disrupt the process and the ineffectiveness of security personnel on ground?
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by camcor(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
jamesharryson:
What do I expect when a blind man leads the normal men

Are you sure you are normal?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by kenchylala: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by OFFICIAL336: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreketeMind:
ALL MAD PEOPLE THINK THEY'RE SANE & THINK EVERYONE ELSE MAD. YET THE WORLD KNOWS WHO THE SANE/MAD PERSON IS. U LACK HOME TRAINING SO MUCH THAT U CAN NEVER EXPRESS UR VIEWS WITHOUT ABUSING URSELF. SO WE KNOW WHO THE REAL ZOMBIE IS. UR MIND IS SO TINY U WANT EVERYONE TO THINK THE SAME FOOLISH WAY AS U. ANUMANU.
U don't av to shout. Like I said before, voice of a true Zombie.
Re: INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive by Rexyl(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
hope similar election held in Abuja wasn't inconclusive sha. If it is cases of inconclusive elections may continue until 2019 general elections.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheriff Missing At Convention As PDP Extends Makarfi’s Tenure / Suspected Boko-Haram Member Arrested In Ogun / President Buhari Signs 2019 Budget Of N8.91trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.