Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! (1616 Views)

Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President / Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by Ratello: 1:26am On Apr 10, 2016
– Senator Abdul Fatai Tayo Buhari said he would have quit as Senate president if he happens to be in the shoes of Dr Bukola Saraki – The Chairman Senate Committee on ICT and Cybercrime said he will not be comfortable to occupy the exalted seat of the Senate president if he were to face trial like the former Kwara state governor – The Senator representing Oyo North Senatorial District used the recent resignation of the Prime Minister of Iceland as a good example on why Saraki should call it a day – Buhari also spoke on the current fuel crisis Senator Bukola Saraki is facing a serious battle, regarding holding on to his Senate presidency seat. Apart from Senator Buhari who advised the Senate president to resign, the Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders (CACOL), called on the Senate President, Bukola Saraki to tow the path of honour by resigning as the President of the Nigerian Senate or be ready to be disgraced out of office. The Oyo state Senator, while speaking on the current happenings in the country, as well as revealing his views about the recent charges of false declaration of assets and money laundering brought against the Senate president in his Ibadan residence earlier on Saturday, April 9, he said: “I hate to talk about personalities but on issues, but on this matter as a person I would have done the same thing the Prime Minister of Iceland did, I will resign from that position whether I am right or wrong.”

Read more: https://www.naij.com/793760-resigned-bukola-saraki-buhari.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by push21a: 1:27am On Apr 10, 2016
Saraki will not resign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by amanda2013(f): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2016
la click la bend. if am buhari i for don resign since

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by Philomath1212: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2016
amanda2013:
la click la bend. if am buhari i for don resign since

Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by Ratello: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2016
push21a:
Saraki will not resign
Saraki will use his own hand to resign when the time is ripe you just wait for it.

Cc: NgeneUkwenu, modath, tomakint, TonyeBarcanista, Firefire, Gbawe, etc
Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by chriskosherbal(m): 1:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Given what is going on around him and not to discredit the Senate president seat, I am of the opinion that he should step down first, pending the completion of his court case.
Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by iambijo(m): 1:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Oya saraki resign nah....
Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by shikshark: 3:18am On Apr 10, 2016
abi if dem resign dem dey die for naija ni? because i no understand this country ooooo
Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by Achuwa1(m): 3:35am On Apr 10, 2016
Pmb should be the one to resign first coz he has taken Nigerian 3 times backward with the condition of the country at the moment in a state of comatose & he also has so many impeachable offences hanging on his neck.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by babdap: 3:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Saraki could have done the needful long before now.
Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by whirlwind7(m): 4:42am On Apr 10, 2016
The day African, especially Nigerian leaders, begin to voluntarily resign when their conduct becomes questionable, then we might be pardoned to begin to think that improvement and socioeconomic development are in sight.

Our politicians have zero shame, zero conscience, zero integrity, zero vision. We keep condoning them, and their shameless supporters keep whipping up sentiments once they've pocketed a few naira notes.

The more we think we are improving, its the more we are actually regressing. Fifty years from today, this contraption we call a country will still be battling same issues we have now.

If anyone told Nnamdi Azikiwe and Obafemi Awolowo that by the year 2016, Nigeria will be more or less a diseased wh0re that politicians have repeatedly raped and plundered, then caste it aside to die slowly and miserably, they would not have bothered to fight for independence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by darkenkach(m): 5:00am On Apr 10, 2016
Nobody wins a fight from the inside. . I see him resigning.
Re: Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! by Presbulg(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Achuwa1:
Pmb should be the one to resign first coz he has taken Nigerian 3 times backward with the condition of the country at the moment in a state of comatose & he also has so many impeachable offences hanging on his neck.

The pic above resemble PMB ?
That is the Buhari the OP is talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert! - Bukola Saraki Finally Declares War On The Nigerian State! / See How President Buhari Reacted To Avengers Death Threat / PHOTOS Of Amaechi Signing The $11.12bn MOU With CCECC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.