Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pastor, Lazarus Muoka Falsify My Land Document, Threatens To Kill Me – Ex Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor, Lazarus Muoka Falsify My Land Document, Threatens To Kill Me – Ex Member (729 Views)

17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / Nigerian Christian Pastor Lazarus Muoka Says All Homosexuals Are Sinners / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor, Lazarus Muoka Falsify My Land Document, Threatens To Kill Me – Ex Member by onyipetersblog(f): 3:29am On Apr 10, 2016
A businessman, Uba Emmanuel Abraham is entangled in a legal battle with a popular Lagos-based cleric, Pastor Lazarus Muoka of the Lord’s Chosen Church Inc., over some properties at Jakande Estate, Lagos State and Independence Layout Enugu, Enugu State.

Abraham, who accused the Lagos-based popular pastor of falsifying the documents of his (Abraham’s) independence Layout property at Enugu, Enugu State, in favour of his church, also alleged threats to his life.

http://www.onyipeters.com/exposed-popular-pastor-lazarus-muoka-falsify-land-document-threatens-kill-member-laments

Re: Pastor, Lazarus Muoka Falsify My Land Document, Threatens To Kill Me – Ex Member by Vision4God: 3:41am On Apr 10, 2016
undecided
Wats all ds?
Re: Pastor, Lazarus Muoka Falsify My Land Document, Threatens To Kill Me – Ex Member by amtaken(f): 5:18am On Apr 10, 2016
Why is he always fighting with his ex members?
Re: Pastor, Lazarus Muoka Falsify My Land Document, Threatens To Kill Me – Ex Member by TPAND(f): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2016
Ibos are just suckers and mumu to this guy. He is so controversial, I once listened to his message on TV, I wondered wat spell his members were under.
None of them seem to be following his teaching, they all sat looking lost. His miracles are pre-arranged. If your pastor heals a man that has never walked all his life, the next thing the recipient of the healing does is to jump up, round around the podium like Usian Bolt, please know you are in the wrong church
Re: Pastor, Lazarus Muoka Falsify My Land Document, Threatens To Kill Me – Ex Member by hungryboy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
The gospel is for sale,

And many are buying,

But what the are buying is adulterated,

Beware, be warned,

Don't fall a victim

(1) (Reply)

20 Reasons Superheroes Cannot Survive In Nigeria / List Of Senators And Their Contact Details (photos) / 2016 Nigerian Army Recruitment For 75 Regular Recruit Intake Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.