Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) (2821 Views)

Book Review- Black Boy By Richard Wright / The Parable Of The Little Boy By The Roadside (an Inspiring Story) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) by tufur24(m): 4:48am On Apr 10, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
This thread is a review for the story by Iphekitan and Mainland.
Walahi, it has got me on my toes, the suspense, intrigue... You can say bad English, who cares, your mama na Queen E?
Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) by tufur24(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2016
The story of the Yahoo boy, Iphe, can apply to many of us, wether 19 or not..It shows how We certainly channel our talents to ungodly acts. Now Iphe is in deep shit. Something tells me his package with the Alfa will backfire. Don't forget, the Alfa specifically warned him about his Destiny.
Facing the gramatical errors, Do you know there is a work of literature written in pidgin/broken english? Iphe writting is fun and to have prevented over 200 young minds from engaging in other businesses but reading about your adventure as a YY, you are good. Take it from me, you can be the next Onyeka Nwelue, you need a little improvement... or bone that sh°t, write what you want and let someone or more do the editing. You write better english than many of.my Journalist colleagues.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Ivory Towers - the good and bad life on campus. / Letter To The Less Privileged, From Sassynigerian / Boy Adam Floats Headless In The Thames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.