Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Happy Mothers Day To All Mothers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Mothers Day To All Mothers (877 Views)

Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere / Please How Many Times Is Mothers Day Celebrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mothers Day To All Mothers by ganja06(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2016
As Catholics marks this year mothers day, I wish all catholic women and mothers happy mothers day.

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All Mothers by Somcrizzy(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2016
Ftc... I dedicate this to all hard working mother's on earth. May God keeps you all alive to reap the good works render to us.

R.i.p to deceased one's
#MamaOyoyo!!
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All Mothers by Tallesty1(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2016
Like seriously how many mother's day do we have in a year?
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All Mothers by sonofthewind: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Wish all Catholic mothers a happy celebration. And all praise be to God for the gift of my precious mother.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All Mothers by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Happy Mothers day to all the mothers.

(1) (Reply)

The Apostles Of Jesus Christ And How They Died / ..... / PHOTOS: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.