Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) (51787 Views)

Help! My Toyota Camry 2007 Stolen At Gunpoint In Abuja / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! / Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by psamuel618(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
HateU2:
E gbami lowo omo ibo yi ooo undecided undecided

Nibo ni mo ti mo e undecided
O le mo ni aye kan ti o ti wa ri... grin
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by MrCork: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Like seriously? Embarrass me in front of what ladies if I may ask. Dude I am married so I give no other lady a second thought. You embarrassed yourself with what you posted was I the one who tagged u a clown on NL? You did that to yourself bro. So stop looking for another horse to hop on.
I also like and encourage mentally poor people who prove their mental poverty by always shouting about their illusionary assets from the top of a hill. Real people dont do that and those who empathize with the poor also do not do that....REAL TALK!

....dont make me embaraaraasssss u in from of Nairaland ladies....YOR LAST WARNING!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by player007(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
femi9naija:
V u guys in ur hood reported to the police?
Like say you no de naija again.
Anybody we go report go make sure say him de ready for police case.
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Are you sure the owner didn't park it there and then trekked to the lagoon and jumped? Remember the story of the guy who parked his SUV and jumped into the lagoon to his death

1 Like

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
MrCork:

....dont make me embaraaraasssss u in from of Nairaland ladies....YOR LAST WARNING!!! angry

Now its Nairaland ladies? Worse Plonkers have tried so you cannot even catch a cold if you were drenched in sputum. I am sure your next post would still contain the words " THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING" like the word "last" is different from the word "final"

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Oluschenco(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
xcllaxix:
@Op please can u contact me on 08064680326 by tommorow?..i think i found the owner of that ride..thank u and God bless u.

Ha! @op beware ooo "i think i found..."
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
psamuel618:

O le mo ni aye kan ti o ti wa ri... grin
1st aye kan ti mo ri ni eyi ooo.
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by hollyayo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
kiss
Readonee35L:

Nawa for you
How will someone just come here and tell you he knows the owner , no proof or anything
If he knows the owner of the car , they shoud be able to tell u little tins about d car ,
Who knows if the car is not stolen but parked by the owner, then this your post on the address actually gets it stolen...
Smh
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by MrCork: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Now its Nairaland ladies? Worse Plonkers have tried so you cannot even catch a cold if you were drenched in sputum. I am sure your next post would still contain the words " THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING" like the word "last" is different from the word "final"

[size=16pt] STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
The Range-Rover belong to my late grandpa... Abeg return it to us.. cheesy grin grin

Just kidding, good work Op
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by orlabass2000: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
London yenn ti jo won loju ju..hustle tite here, roll wit d right.then u go london like a street walk here.
Generalkorex:

u gbam
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
MrCork:

You forgot to add "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING"

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Olisa4all: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You forgot to add "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING"
LMAO
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
MrCork:

After you claimed to be in London, and be richer than naijadeyhia, just because you are in London and he is in nigeria,
After you claimed to drive a Range rover, and all others should envy you because you deal in pounds,
After you suddenly realized that the guy has been in London long ago, and is back, is a successful real estate operator and drives several luxury cars,

you now want the thread no to be derailed.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by gazmann(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
buchilino:

OWN CAR? UR FUNNY.

Are you sure you know what vin number is jokes apart

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by MrCork: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
LoJ:

After you claimed to be in London, and be richer than naijadeyhia, just because you are in London and he is in nigeria,
After you claimed to drive a Range rover, and all others should envy you because you deal in pounds,
After you suddenly realized that the guy has been in London long ago, and is back, is a successful real estate operator and drives several luxury cars,

you now want the thread no to be derailed.

grin grin grin

STOP DERALIN THE THREAD!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by meche4vr(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
It surely looks like that of Cynthia Morgan
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by harjih(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice one OP. I believe the owner would appreciate this in the end.
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by LeJeun3: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
buchilino:

IN UR MIND U SPOKE WELL ABEG? NOW LET ME ASK U A QUESTION, HOW DOES OP GETD VIN NUMBER, DOES HE N BREAK IN D CAR 2 GET D VIN NUMBER. OH WAIT I NO HE SHOULD N ASK D PPLE DAT PARKED IT. EWU

Na you be EWU golf. If you know a range rover, then you should know the vin is clearly visible on the dash, through the windshield. Over sabi e-diot.
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by macaranta(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Reporting to the police is the best bet
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by LeJeun3: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
buchilino:

OWN CAR? UR FUNNY.

Your tokunbo corrolla name how much you buy am?? Go and hide your face in shame.. If you don't know something shut up....

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by buchilino(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
LeJeun3:

Your tokunbo corrolla name how much you buy am?? Go and hide your face in shame.. If you don't know something shut up....

DOWN BOY, DOWN BOY
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by LeJeun3: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
buchilino:

DOWN BOY, DOWN BOY

I am very down...... Ask anyone!
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by buchilino(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
LeJeun3:

I am very down...... Ask anyone!

YEAH STAY DOWN
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by LeJeun3: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
buchilino:

YEAH STAY DOWN

Yes, I will. But being down I will always be above you.....
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by xcllaxix(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nairalanders...always overreacting..was just trying to help the artiste out with info as she stated the car was hers..asked me to try and contact the OP..thats all..I dont even reside in lagos to start with...was just trying to help out just like the Op..I beleive her people will come check the car out and prove to the cops if its really hers and if it isnt at closer look then the police can continue investigating..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by xcllaxix(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Spoke to her manager yesterday...Her name is Joy Tongo..
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by buchilino(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
LeJeun3:

Yes, I will. But being down I will always be above you.....

PATHETIC, HERE HAVE UR CONSOLATION PRIZE
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by LeJeun3: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
buchilino:

PATHETIC, HERE HAVE UR CONSOLATION PRIZE

Look at you who is crying...... Simply admit you were wrong. You dey form big boy. Ewu can beer....
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by buchilino(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
LeJeun3:

Look at you who is crying...... Simply admit you were wrong. You dey form big boy. Ewu can beer....

BIG BOY?, LIKE I SAID UR PATHETIC
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by shilees(f): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
You:Good morning sir
P:Good morning how can we help you
You:I came to notify you about a car that has been parked in my neigbourhood for sometime now
P:is that so,
You:Yes sir
P:how do u know it was parked there?and u even know it's been there for a while, come here u be thief, in short u be arm robber, u will show us ur hid out and ur gang members, oya come and write statement
You: I just came to report about a the strange car am not a thief,
P: u will confess when u spend some time in d cell, ole

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Bobfemo: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice job op but pls be v careful or best notify to nearest police station. *tot* undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY / Cheaper Cars For Nigerians As Dollar Crashes To N1000 To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.