Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) (51811 Views)

Help! My Toyota Camry 2007 Stolen At Gunpoint In Abuja / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! / Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by concretemixer: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2016
Alexis Zhang
Addforce Machine Co., Limited
Tel: +86-537-2531667
Fax:+86-537-2072035
Mobile:+86-15853753217
sale@addforce.cn ztt@addforce.cn
WWW.ADDFORCE.CN
(Exhibition: CTT 2016 in Moscow , Russia . Booth No.: Hall 13- 853)
2016 May 31-June 4

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by bzm7: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Readonee35L:

Nawa for you
How will someone just come here and tell you he knows the owner , no proof or anything
If he knows the owner of the car , they shoud be able to tell u little tins about d car ,
Who knows if the car is not stolen but parked by the owner, then this your post on the address actually gets it stolen...
Smh

Hello folks, just wondering if this is the same as the one OP posted, because it has been found, can he confirm.

https://www.nairaland.com/3045121/cynthia-morgans-stolen-range-rover
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Readonee35L(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2016
bzm7:

Hello folks, just wondering if this is the same as the one OP posted, because it has been found, can he confirm.

https://www.nairaland.com/3045121/cynthia-morgans-stolen-range-rover
It's not the same
Cynthia Morgan's Car is a range rover sport.
But the one posted by the op
Is a range rover vogue
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by bzm7: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Readonee35L:

It's not the same
Cynthia Morgan's Car is a range rover sport.
But the one posted by the op
Is a range rover vogue

Then OP should be careful with info he gives out.
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Alusioji(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is the cynthia morgan range rover. She has posted it on instagram. Bros you deserves a reward
Dreamwaker:
A Range Rover has been parked in my estate for a while now and I suspect that it is a stolen car. My suspicion is based on the fact that the car hasn't been moved since it was parked few weeks ago with no Plate number also it is parked next to a compound with only '' face me I face you '' kinda houses. Who drives a Range and lives in a house like that.

Cynthia Morgan and anyone else whose Range Rover was stolen from them should have a look at the photo and see if it looks like their.

More pics can be taken if need be.

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by MRBrownJ: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Alusioji:
This is the cynthia morgan range rover. She has posted it on instagram. Bros you deserves a reward

stop writing rubbish online.... Cynthia wrote on insta/twitter that her car was found, and the police claimed that they found her car (while showing the picture of a white RR sport in front of a police station). Cynthia never said that the abandoned car, thats isnt even a RR sport, was hers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla / 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.