Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Pastor Oritsejafor Speaks About Buhari, Jonathan 1 Hour Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Oritsejafor Speaks About Buhari, Jonathan 1 Hour Ago (845 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Oritsejafor Speaks About Buhari, Jonathan 1 Hour Ago by Zobski(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2016
– Pastor Oritsejafor described Jonathan as his son saying that the former president did his best for Nigeria.
– As to President Buhari he advised him to keep Nigerians abreast with the economic reform policies and ensure they are well structured.

Ayo Oritsejafor, the president of Christian Association of Nigeria, in the interview granted to the Punch newspaper spoke about his relations with ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Muhammadu Buhari and many other important issues.
While describing his relationship with Jonathan Can president said: “I’m often shocked to read on the pages of newspapers negative reports about him (Jonathan).
“Goodluck Jonathan is my son and he is still my son. He meant well for the nation and he did his best, but if critics say he was bad; I don’t know the parameter they measured that with. It is unfortunate that Nigeria’s governance speaks different processes, especially those termed to have failed.
“Nigerians see that as an avenue to pour out their anger, insults and others. Goodluck Jonathan did his best to fix Nigeria but sabotage swung into action to ensure he did not succeed. It is laughable to read so many negative and unfounded stories about him. However, he had played his role as President and the rest is history. Our relationship is still cordial and as a leader of a church, I’m the father of all.”
Speaking about Jonathan’s successor Buhari Oritsejafor described the incumbent leader as the man of integrity with no food for lazy people.
He said: “ I thank God for all that has happened. Nigeria is at present undergoing processes with a view to improving the economy and wellbeing. I am glad with the slogan ‘change’, but we must pray hard for the manifestation of the change. President Buhari has the integrity of no food for lazy persons. It is okay but we must make moves for consistent prayers for him to succeed, Nigeria is our noble country, we must salvage it together consistently with prayers.
“Buhari’s reformation should be atomistic and not targeted at particular persons or sectors. It is a welcome development to fix Nigeria as a noble country. Buhari’s polices may be too hard for Nigerians but with time they (the policies) will pave way for true democracy, Buhari should keep Nigerians abreast with the economic reform policies and ensure they are well structured.”

https://www.naij.com/794028-pastor-oritsejafor-opens-relationship-president-buhari-jonathan.html?source=index_main

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Speaks About Buhari, Jonathan 1 Hour Ago by TippyTop(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2016
Is no use urging us to pray for the present evil administration. No amount of prayers will help this evil government.
Prayers didn't help Buhari in 1985 I doubt it would help him now.
The ediot should just resign.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Speaks About Buhari, Jonathan 1 Hour Ago by izospindle(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2016
we are no more going with the cliché that he wants to islamize Nigeria??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Speaks About Buhari, Jonathan 1 Hour Ago by DaBullIT(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2016
No source ??

Ok fine

But Swagger Pastor ? You still get mouth dey talk ?

You better go into hiding like Tompolo and Dokubo

before we start #OritsejaforGate

And how the fuurk is you still the Ppresident of CAN ??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Speaks About Buhari, Jonathan 1 Hour Ago by Zobski(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2016
CAN was accused of receiving N7 billion from Goodluck Jonathan to facilitate and support his reelection during the last year presidential election.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Speaks About Buhari, Jonathan 1 Hour Ago by criminalmindz: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2016
TippyTop:
Is no use urging us to pray for the present evil administration. No amount of prayers will help this evil government.
Prayers didn't help Buhari in 1985 I doubt it would help him now.
The ediot should just resign.

Hey man! YOU deserve 5 bottles of stout. Your my niggaar!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What I Agreed With Chinese President-Buhari / Seven Months After 7 DSS Officers Went Missing In Lagos -grieving Brother Writes / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Doppleganger Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.