Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Am I Wrong - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong (4314 Views)

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong by Smellymouth: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
AirSultan:
And why the hell would she have a male bestie when she got a boyfriend?

Estharfabian, my real Gee has answered the question.. Lol

Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

That is because there is nothing like "besties" when it comes to friendship with a guy. It's either you're just acquaintances,classmates or workmates. But the moment it gets to that bestie shît it doesn't work.

You girls are the ones who think you can trap every guy in your nest and then pick anyone you like. In every bestie situation one of the two idíots must catch some feelings for the other.

There is nothing like "bestie" with the opposite sex. If you want a bestfriend pick a person from your gender and do whatever the fück you want with her.
why are you angry now?
Re: Am I Wrong by Malayy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
tushgirl:
I'm so disappointed in him right now
Just lost my friendship embarassed
you keep repeating this.. just lost your friendship!!! who are you? do you pay his bills?! as if he was even gaining anything in that friendship..

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

E.stharfabian, my real Gee has answered the question.. Lol
Abi na smiley
Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
I will need dozens of handkerchief the day I will split with my female bestie,. She once
said 6 years and still counting, she never thought we could stay this long.
Re: Am I Wrong by TheSociopath(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Women are fine with keeping male friends as friends but the guys they always end up making a fool of themselves. They cant keep simple friendship with the opp gender.

If i were you i will tell him to his face that i have no special interest in him. He can go hang himself for all you care. Life goes on

That's too harsh.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong by Gofwane(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

That is because there is nothing like "besties" when it comes to friendship with a guy. It's either you're just acquaintances,classmates or workmates. But the moment it gets to that bestie shît it doesn't work.

You girls are the ones who think you can trap every guy in your nest and then pick anyone you like. In every bestie situation one of the two idíots must catch some feelings for the other.

There is nothing like "bestie" with the opposite sex. If you want a bestfriend pick a person from your gender and do whatever the fück you want with her.
this guy is the only nairalander that is a correct human cos he always speaks my mind- and it's nothing but the reality.

Op, take this poster's comment as mine too. And stop calling that sissy of a dude your bestie cos your bestie can never irritate you.
Re: Am I Wrong by Lovelynature(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Honestly, that guy must have passed through a lot before telling you how he felt about you. That's why I always make my intention known to any girl I like from the onset. I don't do let's be friends first. No time for besty and friendzone palava.
Re: Am I Wrong by obizzy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol..grin

nah...I ain't the violent type...
*phew* i was almost thinking otherwise.

By the way,i enjoyed reading your diary. Interesting sturv.
Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2016
obizzy:
*phew* i was almost thinking otherwise.

By the way,i enjoyed reading your diary. Interesting sturv.
[i]Lol.grin

Oh. thanks....; )

[/I]
Re: Am I Wrong by obizzy(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
[i]Lol.grin

Oh. thanks....; )
[/I]
yeah you're welcome dearie.

Morning,wish you a blessed day ahead. Muah!
Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2016
obizzy:
yeah you're welcome dearie.

Morning,wish you a blessed day ahead. Muah!
kiss
Re: Am I Wrong by Hexzyz(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Women are fine with keeping male friends as friends but the guys they always end up making a fool of themselves. They cant keep simple friendship with the opp gender.

If i were you i will tell him to his face that i have no special interest in him. He can go hang himself for all you care. Life goes on

Sometimes the time and energy you invest in the friendship will want to prompt you to get something out of it. Especially in case of friends with no benefits. I have learnt not to get too close to any female friend, not to get involve in any mix up. If peradventure the closeness is getting beyond set boundaries, I quickly make the suggestion for possibility of relationship.
Your response at this time determine if I want to be close or not. The person you spend more time and share with, always have the possibility of being a partner, the attention grows more. But ladies try to deny that fact.
Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Valid!!!

naijaboiy:

Re: Am I Wrong by cezarman(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Girls are not the ones going out of their way to trap anyone. You guys just know how to ridicule yourselves. If a girl has given a guy enough signs of disinterest why does he still ply on offering himself. If he would not stand being friendzoned why not walk away when your heart is still yours.

Btw, whether bestie or ordinary friend, most guys dont know how to manage any.
like y'all would let us walk away.Y'all don't wanna date your male besty but would still get angry and start giving attitude when we decide to look for a bae of our own..that's just plain selfishness. "I only like you as a friend but if i see you with someone else,it's all over" is that not wickedness?
Re: Am I Wrong by chubbyswit(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2016
sometimes i cant help buh wonder how a female's brain is wired, how can you have a besty of the opposite sex and the hormones never for once protested about it? Even when both of you pretend for years? Havnt u guys heard of like charges repelling and unlike charges attracting each other? Please dont be weird@op there's nothing like a besty of the opposite sex. Either u're colleagues, acquaintances, or u both had something in common
Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
@bolded..That's Pure insecurity talking..
If You trust her totally.. You wouldn't say that...

About The hoe thingy...A girl could have as many sexual partners has she deem fit. So Long she's not exactly in A Relationship. Guys do that all the time...so, what's the fuss about?

Merry Sunday to You Too..
cheesy
Wow!
That's interesting.
Re: Am I Wrong by striker9(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
he didn't irritate u when you needed his help...Hmmm
Re: Am I Wrong by tushgirl(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
@Biafrabushboy sorry I can't reply my mail cos I stopped using it long ago
You can drop your pin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hey Mr Big Dick,read This.. / Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus / See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.