Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon (38673 Views)

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 / How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon by Henycymama(f): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
I feel for her it's so pathetic!
Re: Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon by stanel(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2016
cruzita:
Marriage Palava I dodge am in Jesus name

Amen oooo
Re: Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2016
See Stella that invited a well known Pastor Sam Adeyemi to her house with his wife? Stella you have sin against Doris and her God, why u dey sample men around? The woman marry her soul mate and you wen suppose to be the guy mama come corner am no good ooooooooo. what are all this pastors preaching self anyway only God know who is serving Him in truth.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Moral of their story... If you as a wife dont take care of your husband,cherish and love him.. Trust me, someonelse will and when hes not a robot.. He starts searching for that care and love outside the home.
Married women take care of your home with love , comitment and respect.. Your husbands will not leave you for someonelse... He may stray once in a while but will defintiely come home to you..
A neighbour of mine treated her husband shabbily and with quarrel every time.
The man got fedup, and divorced his wife and allowed his wife take his 4boys away.. Cause she was ready for another round of wahala, if he had dared held back their sons.. So he allowed her take their sons away, so he can live in peace.. Hes remarried again to a peaceful lady this time, they have a new baby boy and no quarrel, no noise.. We sometimes hear them gist and chuckle.

So Stella and Daniel looks happy and at peace with each other.. If una like curse her from now till tomrrow,her marriage to daniel is waxing stronger.. And curses have no effect on natural causes.
Word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Okafor: I Was Scared Of Women After Ugly Experience With My Ex-wife / Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.