Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) (38461 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Crimecity: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Flamboyant Nigerian business man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha, showed off the first class tickets along with photos of his family on Instagram.

Gist Via>>>>https://zenithnaija.com/dubai-big-boymompha-fly-first-class-to-india-with-familyshares-adorable-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yoruba people and the way they lavish money they didn't sweat for.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
And we ought to give a Bleep?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by VERQUEST111: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Okay don't forget that baba is also back to Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2018
God's blessings dey fall on me ad e go continue in abundance.. Me wey dey enter first bus did I show off to those Buhari's brothers riding bicycle sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 2:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Igbalode Mompha! Keep balling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by axcer: 3:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:16am On Sep 08, 2018
wink

12-year-old girl raped and impregnated by her father in Ghana gives birth via CS (pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/12-year-old-girl-raped-impregnated-father-ghana-gives-birth-via-cs/
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by gaby(m): 5:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Insecurity plus inferiority complex issues...these are clearly tell-tale signs and after effects of a man who had it so bad and never expected he would turn out well. It is a condition more visible among our race.

They tend to always forget those they had been in the depraved state with, and instead always feel the need to taunt them by showing-off and happy to have moved a notch from their peers.

And when the others attain the same position, they instinctively continue in the same manner and a cycle is birthed.

Enjoy my siggy
Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by keryj(f): 5:35am On Sep 08, 2018
First class ticket for a baby sitting on her lap embarassed

The more they appear in the news the more bored I become undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Are these foolss afraid to explore the world since they have all the money, why are they restricted to Asia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Taking pictures from Instagram to post on Nairaland is making Nairaland lose its value and uniqueness. If we want to see pictures, we'll go to Instagram and Facebook rather than visit here.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Dear God, please safe Africans from this derailed mentality!

You flew first class to India, you posted the tickets online as proof, will that take you to heaven? What is the big deal in that? Their village people right now with all eyes on them.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2018
OK
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Godfrey858(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2018
And so

should we fry beans

OP be warned
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Abeg where I fit shiit for here

2 Likes

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Godsgift7837: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Mehnnn things are just too hard now in Nigeria....this morning one guy in my street was begging me to buy his cat but I told him that I don't need a cat..that I don't even have any rat in my house. He said he will bring rat in the evening...

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by sirusX(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Show off is unnecessary

You only show off what you never had and what you feel would make people feel you have arrived

If it's a normal thing to some people... it's should be a normal thing to you.... privileged or not

He was not the only one on the flight...so why the need to display

He is not the first...neither would he be last. The future still has more billionaires waiting to do more than flight on what would be a common first class

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Useless a**hole
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by HigherEd: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
What makes this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Black man with inferiority complex.

So we should now fry ice block for you abi.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
I no wan take the same step wey I take last year wey no work for me...

Five years of immense hustle nothing to show for it. Na to go mine skull go sure pass.
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Please permit to ask this question

What do you do for a living?

You just flirt around on every thread on NL

Haaa
zinnyzee:
And we ought to give a Bleep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2018
people fly thier own private JET dem no dey make noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by lirusehn(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:
Insecurity plus inferiority complex issues...these are tell-tale signs and the after effect of a man who had it so bad and never expected he would turn out well. It is a condition more visible among our race.

They tend to always forget those they had been in the depraved state with, and instead always feel the need to taunt them by showing-off and happy to have moved a notch from their peers.

And when the others attain the same position, they instinctively continue in the same manner and a cycle is birthed.

Enjoy my siggy

Poor wailer spotted.

Poverty's syndrome

1 Like

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2018
chai...he even paid for the baby girl that was lapped grin

poverty na bastard

cool

Enjoy ur trip with the family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Crimecity:
Flamboyant Nigerian business man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha, showed off the first class tickets along with photos of his family on Instagram.

Gist Via>>>>https://zenithnaija.com/dubai-big-boymompha-fly-first-class-to-india-with-familyshares-adorable-photos/

if d plane crash first class ppl will die first
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Mankosi: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
I am coming to India with my voodoo
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2018
India? Why not US or uk

This guy ain’t legit
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
You are reading my comment right now, two things your life needs at this point is Mercy and Grace of God. LIKE if you agree.

20 Likes

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by bigpicture001: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
y dont he show us pix where he is actually doing the job that brings d money,so we can be expecting hope through hard work,just like musicians do at their studio,footballers on d pitch, lecturers in d class....those are d kind of pix we need not HBP pix...he shld Bleep off!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by nuesednutlofa: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
keryj:
First class ticket for a baby sitting on her lap embarassed

The more they appear in the news the more bored I become undecided
You should blame the bloggers.

The dude uploaded the image on his IG, blogger went there to lift it and turned it to news

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Son's Dedication / Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) / "I Hugged Bobrisky, He's Now A She" - Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.