Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,865 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? (1993 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / how do I Ship From Nigeria To USA / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by successinlife: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,i have a project i want to pursue to the later. My only headache is how to ship to East African countries.I have done and ok with West Africa goods without stress.The goods maybe bulky,it has to do with vehicle parts,I will send it from Lagos ports.I was told to do the packaging/loading in front of the customs to avoid double packaging which i agreed to,what is left for me to get going is d process of sending less than container goods.I will appreciate anybody with good information on how to go about it.Thanks and God bless.
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by Zdoh(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
I do don't do sea freight and according to my colleague in Apapa it always to ship any goods below a full container but I would suggest if you can go to Apapa,Tinca yourself and make your findings maybe you could see any shipping company that can offer groupage.

Alternatively,if you can bear the cost I can give you a reasonable freight rate to the two countries.Check my signature for contact.
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by successinlife: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Zdoh:
I do don't do sea freight and according to my colleague in Apapa it always to ship any goods below a full container but I would suggest if you can go to Apapa,Tinca yourself and make your findings maybe you could see any shipping company that can offer groupage.

Alternatively,if you can bear the cost I can give you a reasonable freight rate to the two countries.Check my signature for contact.

Thanks for this info.I will prefer sea cargo to limit shipping cost bearing in mind that this is anew project,i don't know how transportation will weigh on my venture.I may take airfreight risk after my first trial with sea,yes groupage is not bad at all.I will talk to my agents and see what they offer,i will keep your contact as well.I will appreciate if i can get someone that sends goods of less than container to either Uganda or Kenya. Thanks alot.
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by Pavore9: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Airfreight charge to kenya is N450 per kilo at the Lagos airport then on arrival in Nairobi is 200 kenya shillings per kilo for clearing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by successinlife: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thanks broda. I will see to it.Thanks for the Vital info.God bless.
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by fologhori: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by Pavore9: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Airfreight charge to kenya is N450 per kilo at the Lagos airport then on arrival in Nairobi is 200 kenya shillings per kilo for clearing.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Un-Share)

I am interested in sending goods to Kenya. Kenya you help me with the contacts so that I can contact them to know the current price
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by Pavore9: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
fologhori:
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Un-Share)

I am interested in sending goods to Kenya. Kenya you help me with the contacts so that I can contact them to know the current price

Send a PM.
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by nurric(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
I need contact for shipping food items to kenya from Nigeria. Any help on the shipping and clearing agents will be appreciated
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pavore9:

Send a PM.
Hi, seems you reside in Nairobi
Pls I will need help sending items of about 50kg from Kenya.to Nigeria.
Do you know any reliable logistics company that can help with that?
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by Pavore9: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nannyservices:

Hi, seems you reside in Nairobi
Pls I will need help sending items of about 50kg from Kenya.to Nigeria.
Do you know any reliable logistics company that can help with that?

Two options, you either use courier firms like DHL, FedEx etc (very expensive) or as excess luggage for someone flying Rwanda airline to Lagos.
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pavore9:

Two options, you either use courier firms like DHL, FedEx etc (very expensive) or as excess luggage for someone flying Rwanda airline to Lagos.
I don't know anyone
Can you help with the excess luggage stuff?
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by Pavore9: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nannyservices:

I don't know anyone
Can you help with the excess luggage stuff?

I don't know anyone travelling down to Nigeria anytime soon as flying has become expensive with the added cost of Covid tests ($80 for test in Kenya and also payment of about N52k on Nigeria's travel covid portal before one can be allowed to board the flight and returning back to Nairobi and N52k for.Covid test) so that is like about an extra N150k apart ftom flighf ticket.
Re: How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pavore9:

I don't know anyone travelling down to Nigeria anytime soon as flying has become expensive with the added cost of Covid tests ($80 for test in Kenya and also payment of about N52k on Nigeria's travel covid portal before one can be allowed to board the flight and returning back to Nairobi and N52k for.Covid test) so that is like about an extra N150k apart ftom flighf ticket.

wow
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hair Growth Cream.. See Results In 3weeks / Hurry!!! FREE Brand Promotion, FREE Advert This DECEMBER For Stores In Ibadan / Adopt My Marketing Strategy That Fetched Me $86,311 Within 5 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.