Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,329 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Someone Should Pls Read And Help Me With Any Solution To These poo!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Should Pls Read And Help Me With Any Solution To These poo!!! (567 Views)

Kia Steering Noise Problem. Any Solution? / Little Crack On Windscreen [pics Included] Any Solution / Peugeot 307: Solution To Anti Theft Warning Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Pls Read And Help Me With Any Solution To These poo!!! by kissval1388: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2016
hello nairalanders,
yesterday , my friend introduce me to something. its called creating a Facebook page, the guy told me that Facebook are paying him for every like and comments he gets in the page. mehn,,, I was like wtf!!!!! immediately, I went home and created a page, Kissval funny jokes and newspaper. immediately I finished the registration and inputting my dept card number and Security, Facebook started debiting money from my account. instead of them to be crediting me the same way they are doing to my friend, they are debiting me.
Am even tired of these shit!!!!!! please do you have an idea about these Facebook page stuff and please help me out.
lalasticlala.
Re: Someone Should Pls Read And Help Me With Any Solution To These poo!!! by kissval1388: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2016
gosh!!! pls help me. my money is just going like water. am even regretting y I created that shit.
Re: Someone Should Pls Read And Help Me With Any Solution To These poo!!! by YOUNGKAHUNA: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
This isn't where you ought to create this post. Take it to tech or phone section
Re: Someone Should Pls Read And Help Me With Any Solution To These poo!!! by femmykenny: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Login to your facebook account and click on the facebook ads, edit or delete the details of he card you entered on facebook website

(1) (Reply)

15 Tips To Help You Achieve Lubrication Excellence / Share Your Molue Experience / Car DVD Is Displaying Connection Line Not Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.