Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,983 members, 7,863,499 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

My Experience Today At Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience Today At Church. (842 Views)

"This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / My Experience At Church Service In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today At Church. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
I was just lured by my friend to attend this church called loveworld I guess owned by pastor Chris..

mehn I was impressed.. I mean the love I experienced was in excess.. and the church was lively throughout...

I AM IMPRESSED..
Re: My Experience Today At Church. by Oluwapresley(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
krattoss:
I was just lured by my friend to attend this church called loveworld I guess owned by pastor Chris..

mehn I was impressed.. I mean the love I experienced was in excess.. and the church was lively throughout...

I AM IMPRESSED..

r u okay? u mean u made me waste ma data reading this? don't do it again ooo
Re: My Experience Today At Church. by firstking01(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
That's one thing Godblessed that ministry for...they have good worshipers and praise team.
Re: My Experience Today At Church. by johnydon22(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'd prefer catholic masses though, more peaceful and solemn especially the Easter vigil mass cheesy

why not become a Christian atheist: (for people who might not have heard that before) are atheist who still practise their christian religion mostly recognizing the teachings of jesus as a great teacher but lacks belief in any God.

A few of them believe God once was but dead..

e.g neatherlands 1 out of every priest or pastor is either agnostic or atheist and a good percentage of people that recognize as Christians or religious there also agree to be atheistic.

42% of protestants in neatherlands are non-theists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism

Or catholic atheism: Being an atheist but still recognizes and practise the rituals and ceremonies of the catholic church while still agreeing unbelief in any God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Church. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oluwapresley:

r u okay? u mean u made me waste ma data reading this? don't do it again ooo
hehehe.. just shared an experience..
Re: My Experience Today At Church. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
johnydon22:
I'd prefer catholic masses though, more peaceful and solemn especially the Easter vigil mass cheesy

why not become a Christian atheist: (for people who might not have heard that before) are atheist who still practise their christian religion mostly recognizing the teachings of jesus as a great teacher but lacks belief in any God.

A few of them believe God once was but dead..

e.g neatherlands 1 out of every priest or pastor is either agnostic or atheist and a good percentage of people that recognize as Christians or religious there also agree to be atheistic.

42% of protestants in neatherlands are non-theists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism

Or catholic atheism: Being an atheist but still recognizes and practise the rituals and ceremonies of the catholic church while still agreeing unbelief in any God.

hehehe.. Bro long time...

just decided to try something new with my friend OO.

but on a good day.. those guys are good on what they do.. whether it's stage managed or not...

and see as dem use fine fine girls do receptionistss..

their worship was lively and awesome... but no strings attached
Re: My Experience Today At Church. by johnydon22(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
krattoss:
hehehe.. Bro long time...

just decided to try something new with my friend OO.

but on a good day.. those guys are good on what they do.. whether it's stage managed or not...

and see as dem use fine fine girls do receptionistss..

their worship was lively and awesome... but no strings attached

hahahahaha bros i have been to the Church before shaa in Umuahia, one fine babe weh i like drag me go years ago

Man must do as man got to do grin

Particularly like their girls grin

(1) (Reply)

The Message Nigerians Need In A Time Like This / Mathew 23:23 Some Please Explain This / 3 Powerful Steps To Overcome Stubborn Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.