Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 AM

.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .... (1942 Views)

Cure Your Badbreath And Body Odor Here!!! / Get Rid Of That Fishy Coochie Odor, Or You Loose Him! / How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: .... by kay29000(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmm! Could be that you have stressed your liver over the years from excessive drinking and it is now having problems dealing with the toxins you ingest into your system, thus passing out the bacteria through your pores. Stay without any form of alcohol for 8 weeks, and drink lots and lots of water, and also engage in cardiovascular exercises all through the period...Let's see if the odor still persist.

This is just my contribution. You can still wait for the experts in the house.
Re: .... by VickyRotex(f): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
First I'll say suicide is not an option. Don't contemplate it.

This is what I think you should do:

What kind of soap do you use? Do you use Anti-bacterial soaps. Try to get one.

Also get very good Deodorants/Anti-Pespirant Sprays. Long lastint Deodorants.

Dont use perfumes or body spray it's gonna make the odour worse. You can use the perfume after you must have applied the Deodorant. Also don't apply it immediately you come out of the wash room, make sure you dry out all the water and sweat from your body before doing that.
Try not to repeat your wears.

As regards the liver issue, you're right, there's a kind of odour that comes with that, but I believe it's not yours.

There are several symptoms of liver disease. Try look up the symptoms of Liver disease on the internet. Take enough water, to cleanse your system.
And if you can, try visit the clinic for Liver test. It's quite easy to detect once you do the test.
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
VickyRotex:
First I'll say suicide is not an option. Don't contemplate it.

This is what I think you should do:

What kind of soap do you use? Do you use Anti-bacterial soaps. Try to get one.

Also get very good Deodorants/Anti-Pespirant Sprays. Long lastint Deodorants.

Dont use perfumes or body spray it's gonna make the odour worse. You can use the perfume after you must have applied the Deodorant. Also don't apply it immediately you come out of the wash room, make sure you dry out all the water and sweat from your body before doing that.
Try not to repeat your wears.

As regards the liver issue, you're right, there's a kind of odour that comes with that, but I believe it's not yours.

There are several symptoms of liver disease. Try look up the symptoms of Liver disease on the internet. Take enough water, to cleanse your system.
And if you can, try visit the clinic for Liver test. It's quite easy to detect once you do the test.

Thanks a lot for this comment.

About the soap I use, I use Dudu Osun soap...but some times I use Delta soap. About deodorant, I was using Dove before, and when the
body odor persisted, I switched to this body spray deodorant (MEN) you can see below. It is very strong, and at least masks the smell for a long while. I don't repeat my wears. I have more than a dozen boxers, and I wear two or even three a day, so I don't think that is where the issue is. I will try and get another deodorant roll on, since you said I should not use body spray. I normally use old spice deodorant, but I moved to a place where I was finding it hard to get, so I stopped using it.

Thanks for all the tips. I appreciate it. I will work on them.

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! Could be that you have stressed your liver over the years from excessive drinking and it is now having problems dealing with the toxins you ingest into your system, thus passing out the bacteria through your pores. Stay without any form of alcohol for 8 weeks, and drink lots and lots of water, and also engage in cardiovascular exercises all through the period...Let's see if the odor still persist.

Okay. Thank you. I have already stopped drinking. I will follow what you said and see what happens.
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Please, others should feel free to contribute to this thread too...I need all the tips I can get. Thanks in advance.
Re: .... by Ahcu2(f): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pls, see a doctor.
Re: .... by loadedvibes: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
My only contribution is goto the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: .... by VickyRotex(f): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
IntrovertOlu:

Thanks a lot for this comment.

About the soap I use, I use Dudu Osun soap...but some times I use Delta soap. About deodorant, I was using Dove before, and when the
body odor persisted, I switched to this body spray deodorant (MEN) you can see below. It is very strong, and at least masks the smell for a long while. I don't repeat my wears. I have more than a dozen boxers, and I wear two or even three a day, so I don't think that is where the issue is. I will try and get another deodorant roll on, since you said I should not use body spray. I normally use old spice deodorant, but I moved to a place where I was finding it hard to get, so I stopped using it.

Thanks for all the tips. I appreciate it. I will work on them.

You're welcome!

Please don't get the roll-on, try to get the deodorant spray instead. Something like the Dove you mentioned/below.
Reason because roll-on can be quite ineffective especially as you have to roll it on the skin, and at times the bacteria might stick to it causing another offensive odour the next time you use it.
Just get an effective deodorant/antipespirsant spray instead. And try it. Also, get an Antibacterial soap please.

And like people said, try to visit the hospital.

1 Like

Re: .... by Tycike: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
That men body spray is the cause of your problem. It is not for African. I recommend right guard for body spray and rexona for roll on. Again get a decent perfume like Versace neo is like 17k. Carry it like your phone charger. Wear your cloths once and when you wash add fragrance in the water.
Re: .... by apese: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
kay29000:

Medication should be looked into as soon as possible otherwise that sounds terrible.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

You're welcome!

Please don't get the roll-on, try to get the deodorant spray instead. Something like the Dove you mentioned/below.
Reason because roll-on can be quite ineffective especially as you have to roll it on the skin, and at times the bacteria might stick to it causing another offensive odour the next time you use it.
Just get an effective deodorant/antipespirsant spray instead. And try it. Also, get an Antibacterial soap please.

And like people said, try to visit the hospital.

Okay. Thanks once again. I would have visited the hospital since but I am kinda broke now. I will try and do that by month end tho. I already got an Anti Bacteria soap (Detol). Thanks for everything.
Re: .... by VickyRotex(f): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
IntrovertOlu:

Okay. Thanks once again. I would have visited the hospital since but I am kinda broke now. I will try and do that by month end tho. I already got an Anti Bacteria soap (Detol). Thanks for everything.

It's well.. Baba God will provide. You're welcome!

(1) (Reply)

SHISHA: The Effect Of Shisha-quit SHISHA / Bizarre: Meet Woman With Two Private Parts And Not Scared To Talk Of It. / Safinatu Mohammed , The Famous NTA Caller Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.