Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer (23998 Views)

UNIMAID, NNPC Staff And CJTF Ambushed By Boko Haram In Borno / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
ABRAKA – MEMBER representing Ethiope East constituency in the Delta State House of Assembly, Hon. Evans Iwhurie, weekend, said suspected Fulani herdsmen shot dead a staff of the Delta State University, DELSU, Abraka and a farmer at their farms in cold blood at Abraka.

The lawmaker while lamenting the menace of some Fulani herdsmen in the area said one of the victims, Mr. Francis Okotie, 52 and father of 8 was a senior staff of the university attached to the university library.

Giving details on the incident, Iwhurie explained that, Mr. Okotie was shot twice, on his arm and on the back of his head in an execution style at his plantain and palm oil plantation farm where he had gone to fumigate.

“It is easy to identify the culprits because they always leave behind trails of cattle excreta, and damaged crops by their herds,” he stated.

According to him, the killing of the university staff is coming on the heels of a similar incident involving an indigene of Abraka, Philip Obayendo who was shot and matcheted in pieces by his assailants at his farm at Oria-Abraka.

Speaking further, he said: “The decomposed corpse of Philip, a farmer, was discovered 5days after he was last seen going to his farm.

“Though this is a menace that has been occurring around the country, these two cases are a few of many that have befallen the people of my constituency especially at the Abraka area”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fulani-herdsmen-kill-university-staff-farmer-in-delta/

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Let's wait for Daura Secret Service public announcement about the murder of this man by bloodthirsty herdsmen

Arrant nonsense

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by confistified(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
So dem don reach delta.... e b like say dem don forget say militants fit end dier career..... Guys check my Signature nd keep on smiling to d bank

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by kenny987(f): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
DSS will not come and announce this one and tell us how they will deal decisively with the criminals o! But why will they when they are one and the same only in uniform and under FG payroll. Rubbish! They will rather fabricate lies because decent, peace loving people are fed up and want out of this sick union.

People need to wake up and together rout these marauders from among them. Since they hate peace and contribute noting to the states where they operate anyway, then they should be flushed out without mercy.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by dtruth3(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Where is Daura Secret Service?

Shameless people! The Idiot in Aso Rock is the grand patron of these blood socking vagabonds.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Buharism: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
where are the militants, IPOB and MASSOB when u need them.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by fritiyo: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Deltans has wake up an do an eye for an eye. if not this herdsmen will continue to carry out their buhari plan on Nigerians who are peaceful on their own.

we have to kill them all, if they come close n let d dogs feed on their bodies.

nonsense.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Ezeanochie(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Daura Secret Service will pretend as if nothing .The same DSS has refused to look into the killing of 2 Reverend Sisters by Islamic Hausa Fulani herdsmen. They have also refused to look into the genocide leading to over 300 Christians dead at Agatu, Benue state. The have refused to look into the kidnap of a Reverend father by the same Islamic herdsmen. I feel sorry for Christians in the Middle Belt who cannot see the handwriting on the wall.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by persius555(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Over to you, urhobo people. The marauders have invaded your land.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by LazyWasterners: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
I doubt if Nigeria will survive 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Princewill1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Waiting for Daura Shoe Shiners (DSS) to release statement against this devilish Fulani herdsmen act.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Ohammadike: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
They will not talk now but if 5 herdsmen miss they will shout with megaphone that iPod did. If you try to defend your land their Fulani army will arrest you like Enugu 76

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by PIPPROF(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
boko haram just got a new name. - fulani herdsmen shocked

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Mayor21(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dss come and see. Idiots

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
This isn't funny anymore. There is a Fulani Agenda to recolonize Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by thekingisback: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
I've always insulted and ridiculed the Igbo nation from day one on nairaland. But now I know who the real enemies of this country really are. The DSS is one useless body. How can they be making allegations and yet no substantial evidence to back up their claims. My advice to the Igbo nation, the South South, South West and the Middle Belt is that they should be prepared and sleep with one eye closed. These are very trying times and no one must he caught off guard.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by ragiluhivo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hahahaha welcome to the Zoological Republic of Nigeria where Cows are more important than humans

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by DaBullIT(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Busta Rhyme's Voice

This is serious

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Come and see o. These people own don too much o

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
cry
I remember when my tribe (isoko) fought against Fulani herdsmen and an agreement was made and signed by Delta state police force. Urhobo people should do likewise. The agreement was that is any crop or live gets lost because of actions of Fulani people, both them and their cows would be sent out of the land.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by zik4ever: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerians must collectively demand explanation for this wanton madness that has escalated with impunity and criminal audacity in the past months. The conspiracy of silence and feeble response (if any) by those who should act is condemnable and questionable. Equally mind-boggling is the fact that almost every tribe and State has become a victim of this brazen criminality, yet it seems key segments of civil society have been anaesthetized and hypnotized into an inexplicable "siddon look"!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Fmartin(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Were diz dem Niger delta militants

U guys should engage diz ediotic herdsmen

enoff is enoff

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by skyman200(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
this is a wake up for everybody,it was from these act that the hausa people are been conquered by fulani,everybody should wake up.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Emekamex(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Where are the useless DSS to investigate this one? Since they now carry Fulani matters on their head.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by EasternLeopard: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ever since Buhari became president, the killings by Fulani herdsmen increased.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Ngokafor(f): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
...Yeye dss abeg where una deyoo!!...clowns!! angry

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by lanxlot(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Like a virus de invade their host, slowly but surely killing them. Dats nt d ist tym it has happened in dat locality, neida is it d second. May de Neva cum close to my dwelling. Amen.

@ EBUKAOBI, jux shut ur hole already. M a delsuite n happen 2 spend bulk of my time at Abraka. I can give additional account of what happened. The youths of Abk got angry cux it has happened repeatedly, de went to d mosque n dere place of residence (Hausa quarter) n distroyed things. What did d police do? De got d boys arrested. But an ultimatum was issued to dem and de were released...I must admit I didn't experience it first hand but dat was d news dat went round in abk. So jux shut up.

ONE NIGERIA. A SOUTHERNER OR AN IGBO MAN CANNOT MOVE ABOUT WITH WEAPONS. BUT AN HAUSA/FULANI MAN AV D LEEWAY TO PERAMBULATE WITH GUNS, ARROWS, AND DAGGERS. ONE NIGERIA. THEY INVADE UR FARMS WITH COWS DESTROYING YOUR CROPS. THEY RAPE AND KILL WOMEN IN THE BUSH, EVEN IN OUR LAND WE SEEM DEFENSELESS AGAINST THEM. JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN MY LOCALITY NOT LONG AGO
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 49 Likes 5 Shares (Share)
I wrote d comment above 2 days ago wen I heard d report of what dox irrational animals did in Enugu...wen I mentioned rape n murder i was actually referring to what happened n has been happening in abk.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigeria is OFFICIALLY at war.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer by Ebukaobi: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Where is the evidence?

There is no proof!

They are just making all these false accusations.

This is IPOB at work

Lies Lies Lies

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons / Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP / Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.