Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. (2874 Views)

Islamic State Fighters In Nigeria Are Now Active In Nigeria... Dss / Discos, Gencos Bringing Shame To Govt – Fashola / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by abnsugbe: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
daveson2020:
my sister everytin is working around for our gud.God is de keeper of israel,he will keep us from dis evils.

Tank Chukwuabiama.Am very happy the way people who condemmed IPOB IS SPEAKING NOW ON THEIR BEHALF...Ipob since organised and formed by Mazi Kanu has been peaceful to the core..People never believed even when they were show how many IPOB members were murdered...Today the truth has been testified and IPOB vindicated....Kanu said:Truth is what will scatter NIGERIa....
Someday mazi kanu shall be vindicated the same Way as IPOB.
#biafra is an Ideology,u can never defeat it.:.........

3 Likes

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by abnsugbe: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tank Chukwuabiama.Am very happy the way people who condemmed IPOB IS SPEAKING NOW ON THEIR BEHALF...Ipob since organised and formed by Mazi Kanu has been peaceful to the core..People never believed even when they were show how many IPOB members were murdered...Today the truth has been testified and IPOB vindicated....Kanu said:Truth is what will scatter NIGERIa....
#biafra is an Ideology,u can never defeat it.:.............

1 Like

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by chiefobdk(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Abagworo:

When we the wise Igbos warned about miscreants championing an unnecessary course because Jonathan lost, your myopic reasoning never fathomed a day like this will come. The IPOB guys are gradually sewing a seed of genocide against their own people. Igbos should unite and fight these IPOB miscreants before they cause the death of over 10million Igbos in the North.

so of all the things written above the only thing u could fathom is d shiiit above.

Ur own zombie dey another level.

Ur so cAlled tribe is being threatened dis is all u say.

U 're a disappointment
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by abnsugbe: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This morning, I read a news about Dss accusation that Four Hausas were killed and buried in Abia State.
Its a big shame that the Dss is using a non evidence false accusation to put the lives of Igbos in the North into danger by the act of tribal riot.
I am expecting the Ohanaeze and Igbo leaders to take up this cause and confront it.
This false statement by DSS is beginning to shape the way I now see Nigeria.

#biafra is an Ideology,u can never defeat it.:.........kanu is a Prophet
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by abnsugbe: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
exactly. These dss dumbies did not investigate when Agatu people were mudered by these blood thirsty fulani herdsmen.

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by abnsugbe: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
thekingisback:
I've always insulted and ridiculed the Igbo nation from day one on nairaland. But now I know who the real enemies of this country really are. The DSS is one useless body. How can they be making allegations and yet no substantial evidence to back up their claims. My advice to the Igbo nation, the South South, South West and the Middle Belt is that they should be prepared and sleep with one eye closed. These are very trying times and no one must he caught off guard.

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by abnsugbe: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
amaechi1:

I hope you said similar thing when "Mazi Kanu" as being called was ranting and threatening fire some time last year.

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by abnsugbe: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kusaa:
You can all rant and pretend, killing hausas in the East is taking hatred for Buhari to far and ibos are progressing in error with this action. I checked Facebook today and comments of Hausas is unpleasant one.Before you find one hausaman in the East you find thousand of ibos in the north.if Hausas begin their own madness nobody should disturb us in nairaland with ethnic cleansing. Remember the head isn't only for carrying thing but is for thinking, the words is enough for a wise

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by abnsugbe: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
fistonati:
This is very unprofessional, cruel, barbaric and inhuman of DSS and its high time they're put to check and condemned by the Masses. Jonathan's government didn't use the state force's at his disposal because he allowed democracy to be practiced in full.
The last administration didn't proclaimed any region as been ahead of others.

A stitch in time saves nine

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by abnsugbe: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
gists:
I am a strong supporter of apc and as things are right now, I will still vote for PMB in 2019 if I am around.
BUT just as I criticized GEJ admin when the DSS through Ogar came up with the ridiculous story that BH went to kano market and stole catholic attires (indirectly and covertly, pitching the christian community against their muslim counterpart) I will also criticise DSS under PMB for this silly unconfirmed comment. I heard the story on channels news last night.
This is very dangerous for the Igbo community in the north and the DSS ought to have been more cautious and show better sense of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by urbanmonk: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buhari is a devil from the pit of hell
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by francizy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
we are talking Dss here, a delicate organisation of the country.
Stop this shameless justification of evil

Zombified bigots don't have brains that can process information properly, don't try too much because you will never be able to make them reason like humans..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In Aba Today / Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation / What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.