Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Unijos Post Ume Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Post Ume Result (6662 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Post Ume Result by saintsam(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2006
anyone that wrote uniijos post ume exam here,plz when is the result coming out.
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by dankmen208(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2007
I also wrote unijos Post Jamb, Please do Inform me also if the result is out. dankmen208@yahoo.com
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by ibgoodnews(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
it will soon come out be at whatch i have the infor right here with me u can contact me on my line 08072684471or send a mail ibgoodnews@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by Yinkwamo(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hi, i'm a student of unijos, i want to authoritatively tell u that so far so good UNIJOS has not be pasting post ume results although i don't know wether they 'll be new arrangement. However i heard from a reliable source that the admission list will be out by DEC 15, 2007 & registration "ll be in JUNE 2008. Kip on praying & i'll kip on feeding u wit other informations. Gudluck. wink
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by remedies4a(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2007
Yinkwamo:

Hi, i'm a student of unijos, i want to authoritatively tell u that so far so good UNIJOS has not be pasting post ume results although i don't know wether they 'll be new arrangement. However i heard from a reliable source that the admission list will be out by DEC 15, 2007 & registration "ll be in JUNE 2008. Kip on praying & i'll kip on feeding u wit other informations. Gudluck. wink

i still dount how possible this will happen; cos we were told to keep our confirmation order i.e the pin code to the check the result for the aptitude test. any way, anything can happen. all the best to all the applicants
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by yemzeben(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2008
hi thanks for the info. but i heard from a student of the sch. that there might not be resumption till oct 2008. is this tru. pls keep me posted of any latest info. thanks . my no is 08050756184 or yemib4u2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by ibgoodnews(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2008
Hi folks,
just be pacient the result will soon be out i am so sure that b4 febuary it will come out.
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by BRAVEFIT(f): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2008
I heard the unijos post ume might not be used eventually.How correct is this info?
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2008
Its true
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by oghos2k(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2008
hey queen. Really been a long time we've talked. Hope youre doing good. just take care k?
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by BRAVEFIT(f): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2008
Queenzy,your source of information?
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by jarod(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2008
i think no skl has more speculatn on their post ume in nigeria like ujay.last yr we had 2 wait over 6 months after writing our test for the result 2 b out.so u guys should try 2 stop speculatn and pray the administratn of d skl might turn a new leaf with respects 2 the admissions claptrap
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2008
There is no results coming from Post-ume. I was in that school on Monday (07/01/08) and I heard they instead used Ume results to process who gets admitted. I just hope my sister will get the admission because she pulled 256 against Psycology but coming from the East is a negative stance here.

I heard also that NUC gave the school authorites deadlines to turn in the accepted candidates for admission or forfeit the session, so even DE candidates with Awaiting results had no chance as their green forms were all over the shop at the administration office.

If you don't know, they are starting their 2nd semester 2007/08 on Monday (14/01/08), my brother studies Biochemistry there, maybe you believe me.

So that takes the semester to May 2008 and when do you think you can get in? I heard it will regularise the calender and that means September 2008. So this present UME registration doesn't involve Unijos to stop people wasting a year at home before starting their programs.

But if you can wait till January 2009 to apply, admission may be better that year as many people may have gone elsewhere this year. But next admission will be against September 2009 with 2009 UME and DE. But if you wanna go via DE, make sure you have your A' leevel and O'level results ready before filling out your forms.

I don't have any official documents to back these info up but reason within youself and know what the situation is.

Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by remedies4a(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2008
hi guys, i heard dt d admission list had been prepared and ready for release by next week. lets just keep waiting. 4rm a 'reliable source'
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by ibgoodnews(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2008
i think the end has come to every speculation that is over spreding all over the places, now that the resumtion date for every 2007/2008 student it out. will u pls visit the website and find out. just wait for the result that will soon be release.but pls obtain this jamb also God bless you.
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by ibgoodnews(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2008
Hi folks,
u are at waiting to hear from unijos but guess what? something is about to apen ur results will come out soon. just be aterlat or call 08072684471
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by remedies4a(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2008
any one with info about the cut off mark for mass communication?
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by ibgoodnews(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2008
hi folks
all i will tell u is just wait i will come out with a very reasonable fact before wednesday it is well with u guys u will get there.
Re: Unijos Post Ume Result by ibgoodnews(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2008
the result is out

(1) (Reply)

Ijmb Form And Registration Is Out. / 4 Banned Books From Around The World You Should Absolutely Read / Looking For Admission? Salem University Is The Right Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.