Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics (27774 Views)

APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections / Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by pabjo: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
hmm so this is what you have to say.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by ricsman(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
HzRF:

So
Once you steal and dance to the tune of the movers and shakers u will be free?
I didn't say so!

I said while others joined APC to change things some others joined APC to steal more.

if u don't still get it quota me again.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by babyfaceafrica: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Not news!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by anonimi: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
tuniski:
Even buhari is not a saint! A Product of Corruption can't fight corruption. This govt is not serious about anti Corruption crusade just another hot air!

Definitely not a saint just like his Chief Adviser, Ebola Owu.
They both sabi do chop & clean mouth while shouting & screaming fight corruption like people wey dem swear for. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Boss13: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Momodu was quick to include in his tweets that he is not a member of APC, so what was he doing during the Buhari presidential campaign - spying?

Momodu should be ashamed of himself for his tweets. Here we are as Nigerians, saying we no longer want corruption and public looting of the treasury and momodu is telling us, in his own version of the truth, that Saraki is being witch-hunted because of the senate debacle. We are already aware of that. What Nigerians are not aware of is how much did Saraki steal from the treasury.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by basingstoke: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dele why you dey talk like this, you wan tell me say you nor know say Fulani nor dey forgive. Haba Dele, Buhari never forgives. Please you really have to be carefull, if you offend baba, that your ovation go see wien. You think a snake has friend, baba is a snake, he doesn't have a friend.
He is not here for Nigeria, he is here for revenge simple. Even make Fuel dry, even make light nor dey, even make dollar be 1000 naira, baba doesnt care, the snake doesnt care.
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by anonimi: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
ricsman:
I didn't say so!

I said while others joined APC to change things some others joined APC to steal more.

if u don't still get it quota me again.

Can you simply name just three APC office holders who "joined to change things" and how you know their intention
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by dollaflow(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
ok
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by basingstoke: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
anonimi:

Can you simply name just three APC office holders who "joined to change things" and how you know their intention
Thanks.
Oga this question is too hard, let him name just one. he doesnt even needs to tell us how he knewhis intentions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by ricsman(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks.
I don't know them but by their character U will know. still quota me if u lack sense
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by kinibigdeal(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
amaechi1:
Nigeria will be better of if more of these criminal will be politically motivated. When they are killing Nigerians with their stealing, don't they use their political office to steal.

So, let the political onslaught begin.

Chief Dele, I will advice you choose your battle very well before coming to fight.

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Ngasky(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
What a shame
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by OlujobaSamuel: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
there is a reason GEJ wasn't elected, he lacks political will to do most things.
you need political motivation to have that will, now we have found one that some claims to be one sided, we patriots care less, let them motivate themselves to jail abeg.
If you feel concerned, those you are fighting for has enough ego/kudi/owo/cash to defend themselves, just kindly walk into any prison in Nigeria, you will find hundreds of AT that needs help of an Attorney and Publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by ibadanfinest(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Weda politically motivated or spiritually , emotionally, physically or sexually motivated. Its not my bizness. Make he answer the question posed to him.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by kinibigdeal(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
rusher14:
Saraki is a thief and should be dealt with as one would any.

As a common man, I say all thieves regardless of Party, tribe, religion or social standing should be condemned for their acts.

Saraki must pay the price of his past deeds especially because this is in the public domain.

How can a man whose criminal acts I am aware of suddenly begin to determine Laws upon which I shall live my life when it is beyond doubt he doesn't obey the very constitution which appoints him, Laws which he works to implement and oath of office which he swore to?

Anyway, Everything in the life of a politician is political and he must live with it.

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by akobiz(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
adenuga360:
which Nairalander has Saraki helped? Abeg pack well Oga Dele.. besides Davido is calling you, go and answer.

Okay! Of the truth, you have a point tho! but Saraki has offended elders that don't forgive... If I am lying, go and ask Dasuki.
. Who have you helped yourself. Are you a begged? Work dear

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Deen77: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Brother Dele politically motivated, what of Panama-Gate, is it political too.

Am not disappointed, but ask Saraki to go and apologized from kwara masses who find it difficult to feed there family because their course is more then 100 Tinubu and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by bluecircle470: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
No wonder davido blast him, better mind ur business Dele. Is saraki guilty or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by eposho: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
ANY WHERE BELLE FACE, BELLE TWOS.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by greenify: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
fabre4:
This is why pdp needs to be voted back so that they can be politically motivated to wipe out corruption from Apc
Wetin dey worry u people with dis PDP? We are talking sense here talking mentioning PDP. So if we are condemning Bukola Saraki or Buhari govt do u think PDP is an option? PDP dat is dead on arrival. Didn't u hear PDP members crossing to apc.pdp and apc, are they not d same people destroying this country.
I'm not apc and am not pdp

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by onatisi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Saraki is a betrayer and he is only been paid back in his own coins. Do unto others as you will be done by

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by rusher14: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=44582723][/quote]

What do you want me to do with this?

Does Tinubu feed me?

If he has committed a crime he should be arrested and prosecuted accordingly.

I must however note, presently Tinubu is a private citizen and he is free to hold operate an account anywhere in the world.

I do the same.
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by InvertedHammer: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
/
Nigeria: A place where everyone is talking and nothing gets done.

Financial investigations in Nigeria should be very easy because I know that Nigerians lack finesse and sophistication in their endeavours.

For every politician or politically exposed entity...the money is your money. But prove to us how you get it or bequeath it to the state. I love the United States' IRS. The IRS sees your stash, they let you prove the source under oath. With perjury hanging over their heads, most criminals fold under pressure.
\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by anonimi: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
ricsman:
I don't know them but by their character U will know. still quota me if u lack sense

How can you say know them but cannot mention only three yet you talk about lacking sense?
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by ricsman(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
anonimi:

How can you say know them but cannot mention only three yet you talk about lacking sense?
oh now I know ur case

just relax I understand who u are. cheers!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by InvertedHammer: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
/
Nigeria: A place where everyone is talking and nothing gets done.

Financial investigations in Nigeria should be very easy because I know that Nigerians lack finesse and sophistication in their endeavours.

For every politician or politically exposed entity...the money is your money. But prove to us how you get it or bequeath it to the state. I love the United States' IRS. The IRS sees your stash, they let you prove the source under oath. Every evidence presented will be thoroughly investigated, audited and analyzed. They let the suspect be the one to nail himself/herself to the cross. With perjury hanging over their heads, most criminals fold under pressure.
\

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Joyce28(f): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by ayindejimmy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dele Momodu is a Yam sharer. We the masses dnt care abt the motivation. As long as a crime was commited let Saraki av his day in court.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Ahmeduana(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
broseme:
Ovation International publisher Dele Momodu has taken to Twitter to air his view on the ongoing CCT trial of Saraki.According to him Saraki’s trial is politically motivated and a witch hunt and not any kind of anti-corruption fight by the Buhari government.

The tweets were in response to comments by Nigerians on Twitter following a letter he wrote to President Muhammadu Buhari titled: “A Second Desperate Memo to President Buhari “

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/sarakis-cct-trial-is-politically.html
THIS IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT IS GOING TO BRING BUHARI GOVERMENT DOWN.
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Ndolarr: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dele Momodu is like FaniKayode - both are opportunists and would defer to anyone that can butter their bread! To say Saraki's trial is politically motivated is rubbish!! Is Saraki guilty of perjury or not? Is the revelation of Saraki's deep involvement in the recent Panama papers scandal also politically motivated? Dele should sing another song please. I am tempted to believe that he must be a potential 'chop and clean mouth' if he finds his way into power!!! I advise Dele to join in pressing for the trial of other corrupt leaders (read: dealers) rather than stupidly condemn the good efforts by Buhari to get them punished under the law. Majority of Nigerians believe Saraki deserves a jail sentence for his wicked corrupt acts. Dele and a few other bootlickers are pitifully wrong in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by 1wolex85: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
HzRF:

So
Once you steal and dance to the tune of the movers and shakers u will be free?
Baba, the point is, some of the thieves should be caught! APC won't be there forever, when pdp wins let them also do their witch hunting make thieves dey reduce small small

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Doyin2(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
What is wrong with a politically motivated trial against a politically motivated corruption?

Momodu is gradually loosing focus and relevance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer / Customs Paraded 2016 Seized Rice Containers As 2019 Seizures - ThisDay / Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.