Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Looking To Move Back To Naija - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking To Move Back To Naija (893 Views)

I'm American And Want To Relocate To Naija! I Need A Job, Help! / Dilemma- Should I Return To Naija? / When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Move Back To Naija by Aki78: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hi all,

I am new here and would like to get to know people, especially those in Nigeria as it is a plan of mine to move back to Naija very soon.

I am female originally from Cross River and any tips and help on how to secure a job with some respectable organizations in Nigeria would be of immense help to me. I have a BA in Peace, Conflict and Human Rights studies and an MA in International Relations.

If you know of anything or know anyone who would be of help to me, please do not hesistate to hit my inbox and oh, scammers be warned, I won't call or send my degrees to you. I might have been out of naija for long but I still think like one!

Thanks for the impending help
xx
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by Aki78: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
Ok, judging from the non response, I see no one has any advise to offer cry
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by youngalex(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2009
Well u ve got nice qualifications,but i sincerely suggest that u apply thru the internet to reputable organizations working in the field of int. development such as dfid,cida,unicef etc u can come back for an interview if invited.remain focused
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by Aki78: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2009
Thanks Alex, thing is I have been researching organisations in nigeria and most of the websites I get are so out dated it is unbelieveable. Sometimes, there is no contact detail or anything,

Does anyone know of any reputable charities or companies I could get in touch with?

Thanks grin
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by whiteroses(f): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2009
A in Peace, Conflict and Human Rights studies what degree is that and will they recognise it in nigeria but i'm glad you did masters in international relations though, if you are going to nigeria and looking for a job first thing is you have to let everybody know about it though then they will tell you oh i know a guy that works bla bla and the connection starts i wish you luck
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by mamag3: 1:11am On Aug 04, 2009
Aki78 never ceases to amaze me. cheesy
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by Sevn(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2009
Aki78:

Hi all,

I am new here and would like to get to know people, especially those in Nigeria as it is a plan of mine [/b]to move back to Naija very soon.

I am [b]female originally from Cross River
and any tips and help on how to secure a job with some respectable organizations [/b]in Nigeria would be of immense help to me. I have a [b]BA in Peace, Conflict and Human Rights studies and an MA in International Relations.

If you know of anything or know anyone who would be of help to me, please do not hesistate to hit my inbox [/b]and oh, scammers be warned, I won't call or send my degrees to you. I might have been out of naija for long but I still think like one!

Thanks for the [b]impending help

xx

You sure say you finish from school so?
Na wa o!!!
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by cloud7: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2009
My Sister, Your field of study ( Peace, Conflict and Human Rights studies ) is of urgent need in Niger Delta and Northern part of Nigeria.Right now!! There is urgent vacancy for you in Bornu and Bauch,You are free to choose any state of your choice,Its a lucrative job,Requires Frequent travelling by road,sometimes with carmel and Horse
Your ability to resolve and quel muslim fanatics,Talibans and militants will be highly appreciated.
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by candylips(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2009
lol. ur skills will be highly valuable in the Niger Delta for sure
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by debest1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
Aki78:

Hi all,

I am new here and would like to get to know people, especially those in Nigeria as it is a plan of mine to move back to Naija very soon.

I am female originally from Cross River and any tips and help on how to secure a job with some respectable organizations in Nigeria would be of immense help to me. I have a BA in Peace, Conflict and Human Rights studies and an MA in International Relations.

If you know of anything or know anyone who would be of help to me, please do not hesistate to hit my inbox and oh, scammers be warned, I won't call or send my degrees to you. I might have been out of naija for long but I still think like one!

Thanks for the impending help
xx
With a degree like that, your possibilities are endless. Try corporate depts of banks, international companies like shell, mobil etc or firms with foriegn interractions
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by GEW: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
candylips:

lol. ur skills will be highly valuable in the Niger Delta for sure
cloud7:

My Sister, Your field of study ( Peace, Conflict and Human Rights studies ) is of urgent need in Niger Delta and Northern part of Nigeria.Right now!! There is urgent vacancy for you in Bornu and Bauch,You are free to choose any state of your choice,Its a lucrative job,Requires Frequent travelling by road,sometimes with carmel and Horse
Your ability to resolve and quel muslim fanatics,Talibans and militants will be highly appreciated.
bad belle. if the girl na una sister una go let her go near war zone?
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by whiteroses(f): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2009
cloud7:

aww you naughty boy is this your best advice grin grin she might end up as a minister of peace and defence one day you know
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by bibibanwo: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
@ CLOUD 7
I THINK U COULD MAKE A CAREER OUT OF COMEDY.I SURE DID LAUGH MY ASS OFF.
NICE ONE!!!
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by nightfall(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
I dont understand how some of you can be so insensitive this lady seeks for advice from you and you mock her with your dry jokes madam this are the so called youths of the future you want to come back to i will advise you to stay over there were people have more respect for humanity
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by Aki78: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
Thank you to those of you who replied with genuine interest and respect. Also, a big thank to nightfall for your kind words.

For the jokers, please if you have nothing constructive to add, let me sugguest you "walk on by".

Thanking you in advance cool
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by axeman85(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2009
@poster

most of the websites a very much outdated my advice to you is to go down to naija and see things for urself and link up with old friends which might be of help.

reason for my suggestion is i am also currently in uk and relocating back to naija nxt year july afer completion of my studie, degree and associate member of a professional body.

i havent been to naija in 6yrs but i have been there 3times this year already just to see things for myself and reunite with old friends in the industry i am looking at going into and i know they might be of help.

so much cant be done online.
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by Aki78: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2009
Thank you for the advise axeman.

What industry are you in?
Re: Looking To Move Back To Naija by cloud7: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2009
Hey!! NightFall, Am not suprise that you are still in the dark as your name depicts.Little wonder that you are a Praise- singer.I expected you to proffer a solution to Aki's dilemma only for you to advice her to stay back in a Foreign land to languish.
Well After a pains-taking research and extensive consultations, am going to furnish her with information on Vacancies in organisations like ASSU,NASU,NUPENG,TRADE UNIONS, etc, where she can fit in properly just INCASE she cant relocate to NigerDelta,Bornu,Bauchi etc to work on conflict resolution. Am sure she will like to serve her Fatherland! United we stand! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Future View Financial Services Test / Lufthansa Germain Airline Calling: / **tutorial** How To Write A Job Targeted Resume/cv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.