Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council (18028 Views)

Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
The chairmanship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC, Musa Dikko,  has been declared the winner of the Bwari Area Council in Saturday’s council elections in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

Mr Abubakar Abba, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Returning Officer for the election in the council area, who announced the result in Bwari on Sunday, said   Dikko polled 18,066 votes to win the election.

According to him, Dikko defeated his closest opponent of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Andrew Gwani, who scored 13,279 votes.

Other contestants in the election in which 32,662 voters participated, Abba announced, included Mr Wada Abdu of Action Alliance and Kenneth Olabaniji of Citizens Popular Party (CPP), who garnered 93 votes and 72 votes, respectively.

He said that the area council had a total of 162,786 registered voters, but that only 33,162 voters were accredited for the election.

Collation of the results started at 12.15 a.m. and ended at 8.36 a.m. on Sunday.

Results are being expected in five other councils in the Federal Capital Territory.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/04/abuja-elections-apc-candidate-floors-pdp-in-bwari-council/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
...And PDP Won On Twitter...

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by magmack: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
APC n their witchcraft broom shaaa.
As for INEC all elections remain inconclusive unless APC wins. IFE n RIVERS as case studies.
SHAMEFUL

12 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
magmack:
APC n their witchcraft broom shaaa.
As for INEC all elections remain inconclusive unless APC wins. IFE n RIVERS as case studies.
SHAMEFUL

Why are you stammering?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by modath(f): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I'm still in shock cos Gbagyi have always gone with PDP...... of 6, PDP may not even take 1 as it stands..

One thing though is that money nor too dey to share this time.... maybe na wetin cause am but Aduda, Jisalo & the other guy for epp dem nah..... smiley

7 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
modath:

I'm still in shock cos Gbagyi have always gone with PDP....

Which party won in Gbagyi?

2 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
It seems APC Won 5 out of Six?

Modath

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by modath(f): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Which party won in Gbagyi?

Abuja people are Gbagyi, or Gwari as people call them but it's spelt gbagyi..

They are in Kuje,Bwari & Kwali area councils while Abaji & Gwags are majorly core Hausas & AMAC is a mix of every every..

NgeneUkwenu:
It seems APC Won 5 out of Six?
Modath

Seems so & I'm surprised cos I felt 3 were sure for PDP at least, which could then mean that allegation of sharp practices during FCT NASS election may be true after all.....

Bubu won EVERYWHERE in FCT incuding Aso Villa but someway somehow , the NASS contestants all lost ...... I see Jisalo, Aduda & the other guy making a sharp U-turn with quick alacrity. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
modath:

Abuja people are Gbagyi, or Gwari as people call them but it's spelt gbagyi..

They are in Kuje,Bwari & Rubochi area councils while Abaji & Gwags are majorly core Hausas & AMAC is a mix of every every..

Okay From PDP Twitter handle, they announced APC winners in Kuje, Bwari, Abaji, Kwali while Municipal and GwaGwalada are inconclusive!

1 Like

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by modath(f): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay From PDP Twitter handle, they announced APC winners in Kuje, Bwari, Abaji, Kwali while Municipal and GwaGwalada are inconclusive!

PDP handle announced APC as winner? I'm confused?

& from what I found on twitter handle of one of the people in the know, PDP is going back to wadata house like this;

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
modath:

PDP handle announced APC as winner? I'm confused?

& from what I found on twitter handle of the people in th know, PDP is going back to wadata house like this;

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by kahal29: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin

Add this too

http://www.punchng.com/fct-poll-inec-declares-apc-winner-of-bwari-council/

Just heard on channels TV that the APC candidate is leading in AMAC that was declared inconclusive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
kahal29:

Add this too

http://www.punchng.com/fct-poll-inec-declares-apc-winner-of-bwari-council/

Just heard on channels TV that the APC candidate is leading AMAC that was declared inconclusive.

APC Won 5 already while GwaGwalada may go the way of apGa!

2 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
NgeneUkwune and modath, where una see fuel buy.
Just Kidding, PDP seem to be more active on the social media this days, Information is power, APC seems to be forgetting that. I would have been more surprised if PDP had taken majority of the FCT, it is too strategic. everyone wants to be in babas good books.

5 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
NgeneUkwune and modath, where una see fuel buy.
Just Kidding, PDP seem to be more active on the social media this days, Information is power, APC seems to be forgetting that. I would have been more surprised if PDP had taken majority of the FCT, it is too strategic. everyone wants to be in babas good books.

The fuel issue is getting better than last week!

At the bold! Pdp did not win any council

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by modath(f): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
NgeneUkwune and mod.ath, where una see fuel buy.

Na annointing oyel a dey use, goes from 0 to 100 in 3.5secs.. grin

But PDP swept Nass election last year , we were hearing that APC was coasting home as at Sunday morning, till day break on Monday & blues turn to raggae..

Can't rule out manipulation but truly truly Gbagyi people can like 500, 500 naira ehn cheesy

Even read somewhere that it's 2hundy this time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by LadyExcellency: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Free and Fair election is gone with Jonathan accept a Constituency where APC has overwhelming sycophants.

Where APC fails to win, INEC declares inconclusive for an opportunity where APC will accidentally try to pull the magic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The fuel issue is getting better than last week!

At the bold! Pdp did not win any council

Actually over here in Abia state, its getting worse, but I know its the dusk before the dawn.
I said I would be surprised, if PDP wins in the FCT, my uncle who is a member of one of the other parties says APC is more on ground there. PDP can only try their best. APC is building from the centre.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by omenka(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by LadyExcellency: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2016

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by LadyExcellency: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Actually over here in Abia state, its getting worse, but I know its the dusk before the dawn.
I said I would be surprised, if PDP wins in the FCT, my uncle who is a member of one of the other parties says APC is more on ground there. PDP can only try their best. APC is building from the centre.

You are in Abia State inside your phone's map or doing your youth service?

Stop claiming Ngwa, the sons of the Soil have already exposed you here on Nairaland with evidence that you're not one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
modath:

Na annointing oyel a dey use, goes from 0 to 100 in 3.5secs.. grin

But PDP swept Nass election last year , we were hearing that APC was coasting home as at Sunday morning, till day break on Monday & blues turn to raggae..

Can't rule out manipulation but truly truly Gbagyi people can like 500, 500 naira ehn cheesy

Even read somewhere that it's 2hundy this time. grin

Abeg snap that your anointing oil send. My printer na 3d
Forget manipulation, he who pays the piper dictates the tune. Results at the polling units blew with the wind at the death of card reader. If the like let them collect 100 or 1k,
My happiness is that the C in C, seems not to be interested in these frivolity. People want to be associated with the center, that center is too strategic for the ruling party to loose.
Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Free and Fair election is gone with Jonathan accept a Constituency where APC has overwhelming sycophants.

Where APC fails to win, INEC declares inconclusive for an opportunity where APC will accidentally try to pull the magic.

Elections looked conclusive to people like you.
For people like me, nothing like election ever held in Nigeria.
Buhari was declared winner because the north had more registerd voters.
As far as am concerned, This is the first time we are having elections.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:

You are in Abia State inside your phone's map or doing your youth service?

Stop claiming Ngwa, the sons of the Soil have already exposed you here on Nairaland with evidence that you're one of them.
Feel free to believe anything you like about where am from. It wont change the truth. I owe u no explanation.
If you know anybody in Ihie ukwu, ugwunabo. Ask them what happened at the primary school field today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by Ebukaobi: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
I thought IPOB Youths told us that PDP and APGA won

grin grin grin grin

Life will be tough for Igbos in NEW NIGERIA

tongue tongue

12 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by englishmart(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
the hardship still never clear from those people eyes abi?
Suffering but smiling continues

4 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by Wendyslim(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Which result dey authentic now. pdp on twitterland apc on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by LadyExcellency: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Feel free to believe anything you like about where am from. It wont change the truth. I owe u no explanation.
If you know anybody in Ihie ukwu, ugwunabo. Ask them what happened at the primary school field today.

Which place is Ugwunabo? If you are from there how come you continue to make unforgivable mistakes?

It is Ugwu-na-Agbo as in two paramount ancient Kingdoms of Ugwu and Agbo.

Ishi eshi lo, gi i gwa m?

2 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
South south have a lot to learn from abuja

No violence

4 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by domopps(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

U no go kill person grin was about calling you Orubebe!

Nig shall rise again dear! Happy Sun

Cheeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by ibadanfinest(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Its like they have electricity and fuel at Bwari abi na Buhari council.

1 Like

Re: Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council by Beehshorp(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

K

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Pressure Mounts On NASS Lawmakers To Defect En Mass To APC / Jonathan, Diezani Named In Italian ‘kickback’ Probe (the Guardian) / President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.