Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided - Properties (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided (99586 Views)

Very Important Real Estate Topic We Should Know / Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? / VERY IMPORTANT: Why Nigerian Civil Engineers Blame Architects/their Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by gentlelarry(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
*INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!!!*

***Do you know that the only region you can invest now for over 500% return on investment in two years time is Ibeju Lekki, Lagos?
�� Do you know that Ibeju Lekki will develop much faster than Lekki Phase1, Victoria Island and others?
�� Are you aware that omonile wahala is an issue of the past (if you invest right)?
�� Do you know that Ibeju-Lekki is mostly dry land (much drier than Lekki)?
�� Do you know that international companies are now seriously taking possession at Ibeju Lekki (Free Trade Zone...)?
�� Haven't you considered that if a business mogul like Aliko Dangote could invest billions on 2,135 hectares of land (in Ibeju-Lekki) where his refinery complex will be standing on, then with even *700k, 1.5M, 3M and 6M* you should be thinking of acquiring at least a plot in that axis?
�� Do you know that it’s not compulsory you live there; you can just buy as many plots as you can afford now, and then wait. Land in this axis appreciate faster than anywhere in the country (& you can then use the proceeds to expand your investment, send your children to schools of choice, enjoy your retirement, etc).
�� Do you know that Ibeju-Lekki is called the 'New Lagos' as larger part of it is yet pre-developed; so you can key in easy now and get ready for your future school, office, bank, church, hospital, residential, among other investment considerations.
�� It is no longer news that Ibeju Lekki will be the new Dubai of Africa (Smart City project)!
�� Do you know that the no. 1 secret of most successful real estate investors is that they buy land on the fringe of development and wait for future capital appreciation.
�� Do you know that the future is already here
��Physical Allocation's going on in some of our estates as shown in the attached pictures. *Smart investors* bought in one of them for only N700,000 back then. Price value of the area is changing fast...
⛏ Strike While The Iron Is Hot!!!
�For free consultation & more options or info, check my Signature.
@glarryproperties

Housing With Excellence.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by DeehoneyHomes(f): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
HAPPY NEW MONTH ALL

DEEHONEY HOMES wishes you a prosperous and fruitful New Month

We Care

Deehoney Homes
...Your Partner in Wise Real Estate Investment
+2348167833426

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by dennax(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
where can I get cheap land in Ogun state?
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by EngrOsas: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2017
dennax:
where can I get cheap land in Ogun state?

mowe
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Walexzeee: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Zeesshelters
We are a professional architecture firm
We render exquisite architecture design for our clients. We have an understanding that a building isn’t just some bricks and stone, rather it should be a reflection of our clients dream and aspirations. Sustainable, affordable
And cost effective building designs is what we offer!
Construction handle by us is a testament
Kindly contact us
Zeesshelters@gmail.com

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by kometpuvo(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Good day people, I like what I see here..... For your structural engineering design works, call08115490337.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by saad123: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Indeed very important. It's always better to go with professionals and the best when it comes to interior design otherwise it can be very costly in terms of both money and time. Normally, interior design is a long term job, one doesn't change it very frequently, so it's better to play safe and seek someone good.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by bx1: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
up
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by solomonjac(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thank you so much for all your insights and contributions
Please I want to replicate this on 60 by 120 plot
It's a 3bedroom plus 2 mini flat plan.
Dimension is 10 meter by 26 meter.
Am a newbies and lack any experience in building.
Please what should I budget for the foundation.
I don't mind if I can get a breakdown of the stage by stage cost foundation to DCP.
I WILL SO MUCH APPRECIATE

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online / Apartment For Rent Lagos Nigeria - Flats For Rent Lagos / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.