Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? (35365 Views)

What Can You Build On Your Land In The Lekki Axis? / What Can I Build On This Land? / What Can I Build On My Land 35ft By 145ft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by tenry(m): 6:06am On May 10, 2017
I just bought my first property ever. It is half plot of land. Being a novice, sometimes I just look at the land and keep imagining what one can i build on it. Long but not wide. I think my brother who measured it said 30/120 or 30/100 thereabout. Pls I need suggestions on what I can build on it. Can it contain 4 bedroom and also have parking space in the front ? Duplex? Or three or four flat whereby I can live up and rent out the down? Pls don't mind me if I sound confused. I just want to be guarded and I know people on this forum will be of help.

8 Likes

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Nobody: 6:21am On May 10, 2017
Build mosque or church on it.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by tenry(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Brainless teenagers everywhere on nairaland

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Adegbulugbe(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2017
Yes you can have a duplex with a parking space but maximum of two cars.I'm building one for a client presently at Ota Ogun state.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by daamazing(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2017
H
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by veekid(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2017
A room and a parlour self contain, with garage close to a bar grin grin

1 Like

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by money121(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2017
Ok

Shingles Design
Plain brown Colour...
Total sqm: 480sqm

Cost Estimate: #2,074,100

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Next Roofing Project

1 Like

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Jarus(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2017
Almost anything.

I did this on a 30x120 half plot:https://www.nairaland.com/2132347/construction-journal-2

And the space left is so much that I'm planning to do a small compact duplex in front, and I will still have parking space for two cars.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by money121(m): 7:09am On May 10, 2017
tenry:
I just bought my first property ever. It is half plot of land. Being a novice, sometimes I just look at the land and keep imagining what one can i build on it. Long but not wide. I think my brother who measured it said 30/120 or 30/100 thereabout. Pls I need suggestions on what I can build on it. Can it contain 4 bedroom and also have parking space in the front ? Duplex? Or three or four flat whereby I can live up and rent out the down? Pls don't mind me if I sound confused. I just want to be guarded and I know people on this forum will be of help.

Mine is not upto half plot..
It contain 2 bedroom downstairs.. And 3bedroom upstair..
But no parking space ooo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by xynerise: 7:09am On May 10, 2017
A half plot of land can contain a 5 bedroom duplex but your packing space will be a bit narrow.

2 Likes

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2017
Very possible
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Fonereporters: 7:10am On May 10, 2017
Well said
tenry:

4 Likes

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by mayorjosh(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2017
A four bedroom apartment on two floors with parking space for two to three cars

With the location of your property,you should take in some money from rent which can help you acquire another land somewhere else
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by doskie(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2017
tenry:

hes not brainless. so you mean outside nairaland you have no other way to know what half plot of land can contain. stop showing yourself. nobody is interested in petty things like you buying your first plot or last plot. go and ask the agents that sold it to you. im sure they told you already, you just want to show yourself.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by AntiWailer: 7:12am On May 10, 2017
ThankYouGod:

Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by system21: 7:12am On May 10, 2017
Half plot is enough if you have gud engineer
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Roidatom(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2017
Contact a professional architect. You'll be glad you did.

Mind you, not engineer, as someone above is stating. Make sure you meet a professional architect. Except of course if you're not after the best use of your space.

1 Like

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by danemenike: 7:13am On May 10, 2017
Morning, Congratulations on your purchase. Welcome to the league of LANDLORDS. ½plot of land could be alot depending on it's location. ½plot can be used for several things such as residential building(duplex and bungalow), commercial building(shopping complex, bars, restaurant) public building(church and mosque). My advise will be on the premise of knowing the location of your land and WHY YOU BOUGHT IT. There's so much you can do with ½plot of land.

Linda Ikeji's apartment is sitted on a ½plot of land(unconfirmed).

Engr. Daniel
TerraStone Shelters

1 Like

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by fendorf(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2017
Contact us for granite and sharpsand
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Structuralman: 7:16am On May 10, 2017
You can really build almost any kind of compact residential building on it with parking space. Congrats on your first property.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by praisekeyzz(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2017
Ashawo house

2 Likes

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Structuralman: 7:18am On May 10, 2017
Roidatom:
Contact a professional architect. You'll be glad you did.

Mind you, not engineer, as someone above is stating. Make sure you meet a professional architect. Except of course if you're not after the best use of your space.

True talk tenry/Roidatom
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by brenister10: 7:19am On May 10, 2017
tenry:
He thought it will be funny. Don't mind him

4 Likes

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by adedejisy: 7:19am On May 10, 2017
You can build 4bedroom duplex with 2nos of miniflat up and down on it....I'm building one for my client currently.... If you are interested, call me on 08034717922
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by greenermodels: 7:19am On May 10, 2017
tenry:
what exactly do you have in mind to build there? say it and we would design it for you. the design below is a three bedroom bungalow all en suite with an ante room and visitors toilet.

1 Like

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Etizz: 7:21am On May 10, 2017
tenry:

nice one... Dats how they fool demselvs.......

2 Likes

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by condomuser: 7:21am On May 10, 2017
You can build Baba Ijebu betting centre on it.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by mrgreen4real(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2017
You can build chicken house
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by yoged(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2017
doskie:
hes not brainless. so you mean outside nairaland you have no other way to know what half plot of land can contain. stop showing yourself. nobody is interested in petty things like you buying your first plot or last plot. go and ask the agents that sold it to you. im sure they told you already, you just want to show yourself.
another mumu on the loose. Foolish kids of nowadays. This is 20th century. Learn to grow up

23 Likes

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by podosci(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2017
Visit the thread below to view 3D views of buildings and their approx cost.
https://www.nairaland.com/2915461/3d-views-buildings-harneyproject-team

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by uboma(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2017
doskie:

You have no right to make the above comment.

The op has done no wrong asking for advise from the experienced hands here.

Stop being a kill joy.

Be a silent observer and learn or simply ignore this thread.

@ tenry, congratulations on acquiring the plot of land.

22 Likes

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by architectHUrSH(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2017
tenry:

Attached are some of our designs on half nd less than half plot of land...contact oh!phorms so we can discuss how to make best use of your land...Good morning

Here is our contact details
Email address : ohphorms@gmail.com
Call/whatsapp 08066457689, 07039168124
IG:@ohphorms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Citiview & The Grenadines Homes (magodo,arepo & Abuja) / See The Wolrd's First Printed House / Burnt Clay Bricks As An Alternative To Cement Block (less Expensive&looks Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.