Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State (3951 Views)

Nestle Agbara Ogun State / Perfetti Van Melle Agbara Ogun State Is Recruiting / Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by epl77: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
helo guys, pls i'm in dire need of credible info/advice as to d affordability of a room apartment in agbara nd if der is d possibility of getting a job there...Afta searching 4 jobs here nd there, I am abt 2 leave ado ekiti 4 agbara but need info/advice frm u guys..GOD BLES U ALL
Re: Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
epl77:
helo guys, pls i'm in dire need of credible info/advice as to d affordability of a room apartment in agbara nd if der is d possibility of getting a job there...Afta searching 4 jobs here nd there, I am abt 2 leave ado ekiti 4 agbara but need info/advice frm u guys..GOD BLES U ALL

you can get a standard room at around opic estate for 4k per month.

As it concerns getting a job. it depends on the kind of job you seek. If you want a factory worker job, you could get one. But if you want a professional position in one of the companies there, you would have to be very lucky as most of them don't collect CV at the gate, they will direct you to go online.

Relocating is a bold step though,...you can start there, get a teaching job to keep busy while you push for what u really want. it will be hard but its a step every man must take someday.

goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by fashoo2010(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

As it concerns getting a job. it depends on the kind of job you seek. If you want a factory worker job, you could get one. But if you want a professional position in one of the companies there, you would have to be very lucky as most of them don't collect CV at the gate, they will direct you to go online.

Relocating is a bold step though,...you can start there, get a teaching job to keep busy while you push for what u really want. it will be hard but its a step every man must take someday.

goodluck
bro,is it easy to get factory worker work in agbara
Re: Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
fashoo2010:
bro,is it easy to get factory worker work in agbara

I won't lie to u...its not
Re: Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by mactoni91(m): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2016
its easy... Bt d pay is kindda low
Re: Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by fashoo2010(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2016
mactoni91:
its easy... Bt d pay is kindda low
pls like how much and how can someone get it.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by Ay04z(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2016
fashoo2010:
pls like how much and how can someone get it.
20,25 highest 30
Re: Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by ozone0801(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2016
As regards factory work at Agbara, a company I did a job for was accepting CV from people who are interested in their factory work. That was about two months ago, I don't know if they are still accepting.

I also noticed that guys do hang around company's vicinity till closing hour so they can get to meet and talk to staffs coming out of company's premises on possible job openings in their company.

Some of them walk up politely to talk to the security men,they give helpful informations too, it all depends on how you approach them. These are some of the methods guys use in getting factory jobs at Agbara.

The company I mentioned earlier is located opposite eko Supreme.i don't think its right for me to mention the name. It's a new company about to kick-start operation. I hope this information helps.
Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2016
K
RileyFreeman1:

goodluck

Please sir, how much can I get a small self con at opic
Re: Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by yeldey: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
et me add to what previous posters had said, target the likes of Nestle, P&G, GSK, Unilever, Ajeast (makers of Big cola drink). Those are the highest paying coys when it comes to contract/factory wrk and not to talk of the experience you gonna acquire while working as a contract staff in the aforementioned coys.
Re: Getting A Job At Agbara, Ogun State by nurempy77: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
guys, pls wot is d price range for a single face me i face u room and dat of 1room self contain in Agbara?

(1) (Reply)

Mactay Group Interview Invitation / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At UBA Bank / Vacancy For Front Desk Officer At Megastructures Limited, 25th October, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.