Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

WORKING IN THE SUPERNATURAL REALM OF FAVOUR - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WORKING IN THE SUPERNATURAL REALM OF FAVOUR (978 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' / On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WORKING IN THE SUPERNATURAL REALM OF FAVOUR by AAPS(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
SUNDAY SERMON
DATE: 10-04-2016
LIVINGVINE PROPHETIC MINISTRY, INC
LIVING VINE CHURCH (LVC) P.O. BOX 87,AKUNGBA AKOKO,ONDO STATE.
MINISTERING: PASTOR STEVE
CAPTION: WORKING IN THE SUPERNATURAL REALM OF FAVOUR
TEXT: GEN.37:2,GEN. 39:2

37.2-AMP:This is the history of the descendants of Jacob and this is Jacob’s line. Joseph, when he was seventeen years old, was shepherding the flock with his brothers; the lad was with the sons of Bilhah and Zilpah, his father’s [secondary] wives; and Joseph brought to his father a bad report of them.

39:2-AMP:But the Lord was with Joseph, and he [though a slave] was a successful and prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.
JOSEPH AS A CASE STUDY

There is a realm that God expects everyone to walk.
To be favoured, is to find favour in the sight of God and man.
An irresistible presence,unique,accuracy to every problem,special attention and recognition. We should be in the realm of favour at all times(every moment)

ATTRIBUTES OF A DEVINELY FAVOURED MAN

** RESPONSIBLENESS: To be responsible to everything under your care.
A life of destiny is a life that carries responsibility,can be trusted,obedience and having Godly behaviour (Gen.37:2- Joseph at age of 17yrs was already been trusted to cater for the flock and also to monitor the affairs of his brethren).

** DEVINE PRESENCE: When God is dealing with a man,no matter where he is place or hidden, he will shine forth( be successful), in Gen.39:2,21-The Lord was with Joseph and he was prosperous. Also when he was in prison he was favoured by the keeper of the prison.

** RIGHTEOUSNESS: Joseph live a righteous life(Gen.39:7-9)
7.AMP:Then after a time his master’s wife cast her eyes upon Joseph, and she said, Lie with me.
8.AMP:But he refused and said to his master’s wife, See here, with me in the house my master has concern about nothing; he has put all that he has in my care.
9.AMP:He is not greater in this house than I am; nor has he kept anything from me except you, for you are his wife. How then can I do this great evil and sin against God?)
When the pressure from the woman was too much he FLEE from the appearance of evil.

CONFESSION

Father as from today give me the grace to live a righteous life.

PRAYER

Father please favour me in all aspect of my life.
Father let me be responsible to my generation and help me to enjoy your divine presence always.

(1) (Reply)

What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! / The Best Book There Is / 2 Muslim Men Disrupts Church Service In Edo, Church Members Flee (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.