Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Death Of Deaconess Eunice Elijah, A Wake Up Call For All Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Of Deaconess Eunice Elijah, A Wake Up Call For All Christians (987 Views)

Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Of Deaconess Eunice Elijah, A Wake Up Call For All Christians by olureignforever: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
It's with heavy heart that I write this piece. It's straight from my heart. We all see things differently. I have read many reactions on the death of the Evangelist, like why will God allow it to happen to one of his own, why didn't she heed warning, why this, why that.

But seriously, I saw it from another point of view.
1. To all christian, we are really sleeping, Christianity is no more like the days of old, wen Christianity was Christianity. Remember the days of Apostle Ayodele Babalola. We read about his exploits even if we don't experience it.

2.Love of Money, Position, superiority has taken over, we all want to outdo ourselves

3.Majority of our leaders have compromise their stand, there is no day you won't read about one Pastor doing ritual with all kinds of things. The Apostle of old served God with their lives and God really manifested himself in their lives.

My people how do we expect this people to respect and honour Christianity and Christian. When our most respected leader are dining with the devil.

Their aim is nothing but to wipe out christian. Remember turkey.

Let us wake up from our sleep, it's time to serve the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Illumimati / This INJUSTICE Is Too Much / Are There Supposed To Be Any Rituals In Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.