Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC (17695 Views)

Saraki's Ally Melaye In Trouble Over Certificate Forgery / Tinubu Attacks APC Chairman Over Akeredolu's Emergence..see Shocking Revelations / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by babanett: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Saraki’s ally, Baraje attacks APC

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Alhaji Kawu Baraje, on Sunday described the party’s performance since taking office close to one year ago as unimpressive.

He also warned the party against repeating the mistakes made by the Peoples Democratic Party, which led to its electoral defeat in 2015.

Baraje, a vocal ally of Senate President, Bukola Saraki, said this during a media briefing in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital.

According to him, Nigerians are not happy with the socio-economic and political development in the country, adding that it was imperative for government to address the sufferings and expectations of the people and make them happy.

He cited the current petrol scarcity, poor electricity and hunger as some of the hardships being experienced by Nigerians.

Baraje said, “I belong to the group that is not very satisfied with the performance of the party; not only because the Senate President is having a very serious political issue, but because there are other cases and instances where we are not happy with the performance of our party.

“I am not a prophet of doom, neither am I a political prostitute. Are you happy going to queue up for up to two to three hours? Are you happy that electricity is not functioning well and people sleep in darkness?

“What we are saying is that majority of Nigerians are not happy and we need to make them happy. Most Nigerians are suffering and we need to make our impact felt by addressing the suffering of the masses.”

In response, the National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, described Baraje’s comments as unfortunate.

He said, “We are working on a solution in the medium to short term; yes, we can make the fuel queues disappear but we don’t want the problem to re-occur and to do that, you have to work out a
solution that will be long lasting.

“If people want to play to the gallery they are at liberty to; they know why they are doing what they are doing.”

http://www.punchng.com/sarakis-ally-baraje-attacks-apc/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by micfoley: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
No source?
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by TheFreeOne: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wailing unlimited....open to all.

Buhari version loading soon. cool

I don't care if anyone guilty of corruption bags a thousand years behind bars...Saraki inclusive. Death sentence would have been preferable.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by Khd95(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Who is baraje,who im epp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by Flexherbal(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Birds of the same feather ...
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by Terabyteck(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
The Zombies wouldn't like this

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by bonechamberlain(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
APC, an opposition to themselves. they need no opposition.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by ElCule: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Mr Baraje is codedly indicating interest in the wailers form. I see youcheesy

15 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by Ratello: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
No thinking about it, Saraki is working underneath to drag APC into the mud I am loving this like kilode....cheesy cheesy Saraki be like;

Saraki: Baraje se o ri n kan ti Tinubu n fi oju mi ri?
Baraje: Mo Ku ku rii
Saraki: Why should they mess me up like that before the public despite what I did for this Party?
Baraje: I think the best thing is to mess this yeye party (APC) up too, at least we were treated with some respect while in PDP
Saraki: You are right my brother, what do we do now because I can't afford to lose my seat at the Senate
Baraje: You will lose it oooo with the way things are going, but I will make sure APC is taken to the cleaners
Saraki: Hmmmmnnn (reflecting deeply on hearing he will lose his Senate President seat)...how do you intend to achieve that?
Baraje: Very simple I will start my open criticism of this weak government of Buhari with this no light, no fuel, no job, no food, no good roads happening right now...that's all!

10 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by TheFreeOne: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
micfoley:
No source?

E get sauce.. Maggi dey there sef..
http://www.punchng.com/sarakis-ally-baraje-attacks-apc/

With the way things are going APC will implode before 2019 if not checked.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by 4Kemzy(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2016
Keep on wailing, jungle never mature well. Shey you wanted to seize power from a minority to a complete 'Imbe' cum dunce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Things are falling badly apart in APC. A lot of these men thought the grass was greener at the other end when they jumped ship. Now they know it isn't. I see them returning to the PDP to help oust the APC from power the way they did the PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by OKDnigeria: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2016
APC supporters una see una life?
Will u guys now say dat Baraje is an IPOB tout?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by duality(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2016
It doesn't matter who say's it. The truth should be said . Shekarau said it he was attacked. We have been saying it. Well....

Anyone who talks they will bring up the corruption card.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by DIKEnaWAR: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Saraki is a thief, but APC has treated him shabbily since coming into power. If I were him; I'd ensure I bring down the party with me, whenever I am going down. They should not like his political contribution and hate his person.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by cashreport: 2:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Front page

Material
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by tuniski: 4:00am On Apr 11, 2016
Apc's implosion is getting closer! Scammers.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by Aufbauh(m): 4:30am On Apr 11, 2016
I am very weary when men like Baraje suddenly make case for the common man as if he truly bears the brunt.
A man that can afford to run a generator 24/7 without a blink of an eye and get fuel without queuing up, all thanks to Government empowerment and subjugation of the same common man lack the integrity to speak up.
His grouse may either be that he his not getting the expected patronage from the present administration or the seeming cloud of corruption hanging on his major benefactor Saraki.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by blackpanda: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2016
OKDnigeria:
APC supporters una see una life?

Will u guys now say dat Baraje is an IPOB tout?

Maybe u missed this part:

Baraje, a vocal ally of Senate President, Bukola Saraki, said this during a media briefing in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital.

What else do u expect from supporters of corruption

4 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by enlightenedmind: 4:57am On Apr 11, 2016
They should go back to pdp . kia. Enemies of progress
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by omowolewa: 6:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Talk the talk
He who outsmarts his master is ready to lead a faction.
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by magicalx(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2016
All things built on propaganda and lies must come to an end....
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by Sijo01(f): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy
I see more zombies seeking for the wailers form cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by Amanwulu1(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2016
Y
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by TippyTop(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2016
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Alhaji Kawu Baraje, on Sunday described the party’s performance since taking office close to one year ago as unimpressive.

Alhaji Baraje is IPOB yooth--Ngeneukwenu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by Chuksemi(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2016
k
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by NCP: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2016
It is the norm among padi padi
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by Jegudujera(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2016
just rushed down to comment....naija i hail oo
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by gurunlocker: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2016
I think baraje is an IPOD Abi IPAD Shey?
zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by ndaman25: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Wetin dis one dey talk
Re: Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC by HirstMOG(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Party of confusion!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / Kunle Olajide: South-West Will Not Accept Amotekun Under Nigeria Police / Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.