Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed (11847 Views)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / After The Missing Billions Buhari Seeks Fresh Loan / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by Leke001: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2016
I thot they said they recovered up to 3trillion loot money?.....mtcheeeeew!
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by Goddex: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2016
DrLee:
Nigeria is sinking into debts! why have such a large budget when our income has dropped?
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by lagdmark(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2016
I thought that maallam buhari say he came to fight kwaraption and recover over $200Billion stolen money.
Mr integrity go get the stolen money and stop wasting money touring the globe and borrowing
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
ebiboy2:
my dear you have not seen anything yet. Wait until the traveler comes back with nothing. that is when you will hear the main story.

Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by charlycharles(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2016
Pls Mr Lie i tot Madam Diezani just refunded S90B dollars. abi we neva convert am to naira yet?
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by ceejaynnaji(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2016
Latest

Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by Omonigeriarere: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2016
[s]
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
Who do APC think they are fooling
What of all the money Buhari led Government claimed they recovered from looters and from various sectors of the Economy, why can't the money be used to fund the 2016 budget.
APC is a Scam, Zombies can quote me anywhere.
Buhari and his "Saint Ministers" with their entourage are using the China Trip to go flex themselves and also bleep(wire) some Chinese punanny( Oloshos)...i repeat Zombies can Quote me anywhere
[/s]

Why are you now wizard-hunting the money recovered so far anti-corruption crusade na witch-hunting? In the fullness of time, FG will decide how to spend the money re-covered from looters: cry no more.
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by HirstMOG(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2016
the mouth piece of lies!!! he don't tire to de mention GEJ?

Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
What of all the money Buhari led Government claimed they recovered from looters and from various sectors of the Economy, why can't the money be used to fund the 2016 budget.
Buhari and his "Saint Ministers" with their entourage are using the China Trip to go flex themselves and also bleep(wire) some Chinese punanny( Oloshos)...i repeat Zombies can Quote me anywhere

Yes the highest they will come back with is a container of cheap chinko phones like infinix. grin
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by Kayceewyte(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2016
I'll just respect myself and believe the opposite
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by Aroh48(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by Princewell2012(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Funshorrh:
its ok. Lets see how it all unfolds

it is not ok oo, i didn't support this borrowing method, why do they need to borrow? How about the 3 trillion naira they recovered from looters? I though Buhari said he will not borrow any money? Mmmmm.
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by jpphilips(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
“When we talk about Nigeria’s debt profile, it is the borrowing from 1960, these loans are not short term loans, they are loans serviceable for a period of about 40 years,” he said.

Who made this imbec!le a Minister?
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by OKDnigeria: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
The funds in TSA account belong to institutions e.g. nnpc, federal institutions etc. They need monies to run their operations, thus government needs to source funds from other means.

They need monies to run their operations....
Can they spend money not budgeted for? yes they need money but it has to come from d budget. so why not put d money in d TSA in d budget instead of going to borrow
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by northernboy: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by poiZon: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
chilass:
sai baba

bokoharam shey na only 3states, fuel scarcity shey na the entire country.
Emmm we now hv new terrorist in town backed by the dullard body odour, Fulani herdsmen aka d roaming killers.
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by CriticalThought: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
You would think a man that ran for presidency more than 3 TIMES has a vision of where he wants the country to go but all indications but to the indisputable fact that he does not know what he is doing

Why are we so satisfied with mediocrity? The world is a global stage now, as a country we have to be in top shape lest we are left behind. Anytime we borrow money from any other country, it is never in our benefit because we will always pay more than we borrowed

All these politicians know the right thing to do but are content in lining their pockets rather than distributing wealth equally. What even becomes more annoying is past leaders like OBJ opening his mouth to complain about Nigeria. He is part of the mess and he is making noise

PMB has the opportunity to go down as one of the greatest presidents in Nigerian history if he can just provide basic amenities, Nigerians are not even picky as we have learned to survive on little to nothing,

For once they just need to do the right thing, put country first ahead of all selfish interests.
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by deluxez12(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ondoboi12345678:
video or I don't believe it
eat a divk bro
Re: Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed by Ondoboi12345678: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2016
Don't be rude, am your elder brother
deluxez12:

eat a divk bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: PDP Condemns Buhari’s Attempt To Drag Military Into Politics / Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Katsina / APC Presidential Campaign Train Visits Emir Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.