Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie (1835 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Biodun Okeowo Shares Hot Sex Scene Photo - Fans React / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie by Blackberrybabes: 5:51am On Apr 11, 2016
At least, life must go on even if the men don't want to mingle with me". Toyin Aimakhu posing as a gangster in a bathroom selfie and maybe caring less of the controversies surrounding her at the moment.
The sultry Nollywood actress has been in the news recently on various issues concerning her relationship life and it has not been a sweet pill to swallow, I must say.

Her estranged boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe, recently claimed she is hard to satisfy on the bed and this will definitely make men stay away from her. That is not through anyway in my opinion as an adage will say "Where your father farm stops is where another man's father's farm starts"
Let Toyin be the one to decide and we believe time will tell if she will find another man or not!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/toyin-aimakhu-shares-hot-gangsta.html

lalasticlala

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie by Blackberrybabes: 5:51am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie by Smellymouth: 5:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Who she epp?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 11, 2016
This girl again
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie by esthel(f): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2016
She post on her IG page and wanna be bloggers pick it and post, ow is dat her fault
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie by Larrey(f): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie by Blackberrybabes: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2016
esthel:
She post on her IG page and wanna be bloggers pick it and post, ow is dat her fault

You mean to say bloggers. Cuz you wouldn't consider www.blackberrybabes.com a wannabe blog
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie by Afrok(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Good for her... I thought I will see fuel in her bathroom sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie by adorablepepple(f): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2016
Life goes on,she should just focus on her career and leave chewing gum men for lawma
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shares Hot Gangsta Bathroom Selfie by Ojestas(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Ain't that sunshade? In the bathroom!

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photos!! See What Someone Did To Don Jazzy, Flavour And Reminisce (photos) / Photo Olajumoke Stuns With Her Short Hair / VIDEO: Man Kisses Kim Kardashian’s Butt On Streets Of Paris (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.