Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State (54561 Views)

Pictures Of Rain From The Sky / In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Ramanto(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2016
END TIME SIGN
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
oloriooko:
If its a meteorite the effect of the impact will be more devastating than this and by the way that pic is fake

The impact crater/damage is directly proportional to the size of the object.

One came though a roof and landed on a bed here in the US. A very small one.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Ondoboi12345678: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2016
I blame GEJ for this...
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2016
zoharariel have u seen this thread? Are they comming? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by gog4life(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2016
.....still waiting for a NL from taraba to comment, b4 dis blogger cause confusion!!!!
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Awoofawo(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2016
kkkk
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by kay29000(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2016
We need Indiana Jones to look into this.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Pascal181: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2016
nobilis:
Fake news
Fake pictures
Fake blog
And people are already believing
Ur type can never believe anything. Ur own worse pass thomas because u re seeing d picture.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by flyingdutchman(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2016
IF I GO TOUCH THAT STONE, I GO TURN TO SUPER HERO SHEY? ****runs to tailor to sew a costume
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2016
when u copy n paste, it's good to be honest n include the source

chocolateme:
Hmm..
More generally, a meteorite on the surface of any celestial body is a natural object that has come from outer space. Meteorites have been found on the moon[1][2] and Mars.[3] Meteorites that are recovered after being observed as they transit the atmosphere or impact the Earth are called meteorite fall. All other meteorites are known as finds. As of February 2010, there are approximately 1,086 witnessed falls having specimens in the world's collections. There are more than 38,660 well-documented meteorite finds.[4]

Meteorites have traditionally been divided into three broad categories: stony meteorites are rocks, mainly composed of silicate minerals; iron meteorites that are largely composed of metallic iron-nickel; and, stony-iron meteorites that contain large amounts of both metallic and rocky material. Modern classification schemes divide meteorites into groups according to their structure, chemical and isotopic composition and mineralogy. Meteorites smaller than 2mm are classified as micrometeorites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by politricks: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

Wikipedia at work.... Tat mean yhu go copy name join when yhu dey copy from yhur friend...

Tat said I don't understand why africans can be so dumb... Am sure some alfa or pastor haf already started given false prophesies about the meteor....sad... Smh
Alfas don't usually prophesize, we all know the religion that does that.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Endi(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
My people perish for lack of knowledge. Stone-age Gods Are Not To Blame people.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by cherry007(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Why will the person in charge of the stone won't be around as at the time they needed to see the stone? This is super story!!
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Btruth: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2016
NASA are better be called.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by macaranta(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2016
Okay
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by delishpot: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Seeee moneyyyyy. Well, depending on where it comes from sha.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by robosky02(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2016
they want to investigate the stone...

hmmmmmm ok
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by whitebeard(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] so wer is the stone now..!!
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by olamixx(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2016
the sign of the coming of aliens
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by orakao8: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2016
Thor.....come and see aether ooooo grin grin grin shocked
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2016
psucc:
It must possess some super power.
Abi..with proper investigation sef dem go discover super man
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2016
It's meteorites and it's worth a lot of money here,if it's genuine.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Leke001: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2016
endtime stone
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by DealMogul(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok.

I just wasted 1 minute and a half reading this idiotic post
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Dexema(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2016
I'm sure some people want to be "settled " before releasing the stone, naija pipo.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by austynepee: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2016
who be dis gie wey dey form superman story for here yeah maybe it's a kryptonite stone undecided one of those fake stories again.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by gbens2000(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Everything abt the pic to the post is fake
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Dexema(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2016
flyingdutchman:
IF I GO TOUCH THAT STONE, I GO TURN TO SUPER HERO SHEY? ****runs to tailor to sew a costume
see your life oga, y u no first touch am before you go sew costume? people for don use the stone power generate light finish before you come back oo!
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by SuyaEater(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2016
the gods must crazy
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2016
Stated the stone was not release yet, where u come get urs from? Bro Op, na imagination u de so and as u de see me so I no like ur story
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by jidxin(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2016
oloriooko:
If its a meteorite the effect of the impact will be more devastating than this and by the way that pic is fake
bros how market be logical na abeg... It really depend on d size dat will determine d impact small meteorite will have big impact
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by PastorFire: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2016
ajatim:
where are the geologists
Our own only know how to help white people carry drilling machines to a bole hole site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion / First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.