Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) (65450 Views)

Drunk Policeman Who Shot People In Warri At A Child Dedication Has Been Arrested / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Dauraking: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is the Zoo police force!
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by morganwizzy55(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Someone is lelaxing on colota, u tagged him dlunkard.. I never like police o, but this is a lie..
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by tomholly: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
dainformant:
What a mess! If the people who are meant to take care and protect the citizens -can't take care of themselves, then there is a big cause for alarm. According to reliable reports, this Police officer identified as Inspector Musa Bashiru was found heavily drunk with local gin while on duty. He was lying in pool of urine and faeces around the entrance of Christ Girls School, Ado-Ekiti on Friday April 8, 2016.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/policeman-urinates-and-excretes-on.html

OOOOOOO

Inspector Musa Bashiru Self ahhhhhhhhh
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Sayelabola(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
dainformant:
What a mess! If the people who are meant to take care and protect the citizens -can't take care of themselves, then there is a big cause for alarm. According to reliable reports, this Police officer identified as Inspector Musa Bashiru was found heavily drunk with local gin while on duty. He was lying in pool of urine and faeces around the entrance of Christ Girls School, Ado-Ekiti on Friday April 8, 2016.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/policeman-urinates-and-excretes-on.html

I may one day expose another Inspector too.
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Sayelabola(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3588646_kus_jpg058a9e2d6b2e8e06bc7593b9da69ec6d

Officer Jimoh on Duty.. grin grin

This guy na MadCow1 true-true. See as he just expose the inspector's face without regard. grin grin

But wait ooo, how you take know im name?

Abi una dey worship for the same St. Bottle's Cathedral? grin grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Arabs999: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jirate:
He was Lying in a Pool of what?,............... from the Evidence before us, I put it to You that you are Lying. cool cool cool cool
....OP, whether the writer is Lying or the Police Inspector is Lying around urine or not, all joined....
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Oshotse21(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
I been apply for police job...I no want again!
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by opson2016(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
This pic looks like someone posing for a funny shot. This man doesn't look drunk.

That's my view.

We may hate the police, yet we must still be objective in our judgement
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by musaapollos: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
one ought to ask questions, is this the first time? how about his family history? what actually happen before now, sum all this questions together before crucifying the young man. we are humans
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Btruth: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Police is your friend ooooo........lol. grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by mkpikpub(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
The officer wants to change his DP on FaceBook and he needs a new picture, hence this pose. That's all. I need to see the bottles or I don't believe it.
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Charly68: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fit for dismissal without delay. People like this bastardized the image of the force. Why drinking when on duty ? Bunch of brainless officers.
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Oluschenco(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Eleya loti wine.

I am glad my Daddy isn't a Police Officer cos this man is a digrace to that profession.
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by bmos(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
dainformant:
face of shame

i doubt if that bag he is shouldering contain any money cos am intetested in it.
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by bmos(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
dainformant:
face of shame

i doubt if that bag he is shouldering contain any money cos am interested in that.

Anyway the agile bobo just fell from okada air
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
End-time left fingers of an end-time policeman.
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Meritocracy: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
uzoormah:
this type of police would run when they hear a gunshot!
When they finished the salary on Ogogoro and Ashawo they would come to NL and lamenting poor salary and welfare
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by XaintJoel20: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
With gory situation like this, tell me why policemen will not be involved in extra-judicial killings. When drunks without self-control are given life ammunitions to roam the street like roaring lions looking for whom to devour...
#IWeepForNigeria...
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by alansoor: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
send him to delta state to settle the conflict
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by AfroMighty(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
some Nigeria policeman are disgrace to the country police force
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by liongirl: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jirate:
He was Lying in a Pool of what?,............... from the Evidence before us, I put it to You that you are Lying. cool cool cool cool
look very well at hands placed on too of the bag u wll see shit on it. charge and bail lawyer
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Reference(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
angry What is wrong with you people. Why is his face hidden. Why isn't he exposed so that he can be sacked before dusk. If not next thing is that he is given a gun and you know how it will all end. What sort of useless reportage is this.
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Reference(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3588646_kus_jpg058a9e2d6b2e8e06bc7593b9da69ec6d

Officer Jimoh on Duty.. grin grin

Better. Now I expect the State Command to do the needful without delay. There are far too many unemployed folks out there who will do a far better job at it instead of this.....creature. Just wasted the nation's resources on your training. Scum. angry
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aminat508 is that not funjosh your baby papa? grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Aminat508(f): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
IYANGBALI:
lmao cheesy
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by abdulhadie(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
please where is the pool??
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rubbish this one must be sack
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Kazrem(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aminat508:
lmao cheesy
Kilo pa eyin ati iyangbali po of late? grin The way he/she tasi you these days is suspicious. Who took something from each other abi na who want collect something from each other? grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na wa.let government pay dz people correct salary na.nd dey shld stop dz.cuz am sure it was d faustration of this lyf dat keep hm lyk dat
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Funjosh(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
IYANGBALI:

Your village people nova free you
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Aminat508(f): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kazrem:

Kilo pa eyin ati iyangbali po of late? grin The way he/she tasi you these days is suspicious. Who took something from each other abi na who want collect something from each other? grin
Don't mind that boy, wey dem dey call IYANGBALI, kogbadun rara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.