Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) (65470 Views)

Drunk Policeman Who Shot People In Warri At A Child Dedication Has Been Arrested / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Aminat508(f): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Funjosh:

Your village people nova free you
lolz grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Mackson01: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sack letter loading
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by fabulousmann(f): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3588646_kus_jpg058a9e2d6b2e8e06bc7593b9da69ec6d

Officer Jimoh on Duty.. grin grin
can't they remove the uniform before getting drunk?
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by hokafor(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Musa, looking at you face you look sober.maybe he is considering sucide as his plan B. But instead of committing sucide is it not better u abscond with ur gun and join robbery syndicate like your colleagues use to do.
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Funjosh:

Your village people nova free you
tongue tongue
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 12:40am On Apr 12, 2016
Aminat508:
Don't mind that boy, wey dem dey call IYANGBALI, kogbadun rara.
na me no gbadun abi?
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 12:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Kazrem:

Kilo pa eyin ati iyangbali po of late? grin The way he/she tasi you these days is suspicious. Who took something from each other abi na who want collect something from each other? grin
she collected money from me and she no give me wetin I want
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Jirate:
He was Lying in a Pool of what?,............... from the Evidence before us, I put it to You that you are Lying. cool cool cool cool

OP dnt tink u can fool Nigerians, dey knw d seen of accident and d scene of a drunk person. u jst want FP. can't u see stains of blood bside d officer telling u he is in an akinbo position of rest after emergency or accident. y d twist naa? bside no urine or wee there. even d fone and belongings was thrown apart
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by ShedrachU(m): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Ohh! Police ni
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Kazrem(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2016
IYANGBALI:
she collected money from me and she no give me wetin I want
Now I understand. Aminat508 you too give am olosho from Oshogbo. grin That one go suffice you na
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by Aminat508(f): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2016
IYANGBALI:
na me no gbadun abi?
he pain am tongue tongue
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by habsydiamond(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
how can an old man disgrace nigeria police and his family like this? whats even there to love or like in nigeria police. the police that assist thieves to carry out their operations, or the police who prefer to collect bribe instead of conducting stop and search. no wonder people hate the profession.
Re: Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aminat508:
he pain am tongue tongue
the day wey I go catch you for outside, you go hear am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.